剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
别装作没有选择的余地
I mean, let's not pretend there isn't a choice.
你丈夫在这件事上是什么立场
Where's hubby in all this?
我们要去哪儿
Where would we go?
我是说
I mean...
我们要住在哪儿
...where would we live?
你想让我们住哪儿
Where would you like us to live?
我们要怎么跟孩子们说
What are we telling the kids?
告诉他们真♥相♥怎么样
How about we tell them the truth?
真♥相♥是...
The truth being...?
有一个男人
There's a man...
一个我曾经爱得很深的男人
...someone I used to love, someone I used to love a great deal.
实际上 我们...
And, actually, we've...
我们深思熟虑后共同决定
...we thought about it and we've decided, the two of us together,
我们...
we've...
决定 我们不会再犯同样的错误
...decided that we're not going to make the same mistake twice.
天呐 看看你
Jesus, look at you.
你就像...
You're like...
操
Fuck.
乔伊
Joy.
我不能就这样离开她
I can't just leave her.
我不能就...
I can't just...
我不能说走就走
I can't just up and leave.
-抱歉 -天 你该道歉的对象不是我
- Sorry. - Oh, God, I'm not the one you should be apologising to.
我只是不能 我不能...
I just can't, I can't...
只是...
Just...
好吧...
Well...
我们都不该来这儿
I mean, we shouldn't even be here.
我绝对不该来这儿
I definitely shouldn't be here,
你也不应该
and you almost certainly shouldn't.
你说得对
No, you're right.
我想...
I guess I...
我只是不想再花30几年
I just didn't want to spend another 30-odd years...
怀疑是否有其他可能
...wondering.
现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
现在我们都知道了
And now we both know.
BGM: Song to the Siren - This Mortal Coil
我不知道这听起来有没有吸引力
Well, I don't know to what extent this will,
很可能没有
or more likely won't appeal...
不过很欢迎你
...but you're more than
去睡我弟弟家的气垫床
welcome to the air bed at my brother's place.
他不介意吗
You don't... You don't think he'd mind?
那会是我们的荣幸
It'd be our pleasure.
出自《安东尼与克莉奥佩特拉》
莎士比亚著 朱生豪译
来 让我们痛痛快快乐它一晚
Come, let us have one other gaudy night.
召集我的全体忧郁的将领
Call to me, all my sad captains.
再一次把美酒住满在我们的杯里
Fill our bowls once more.
让我们不要理会那午夜的钟声
Let's mock the midnight bell!
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
任何事都可以吗
Anything?
你们告诉我
You tell me what it is
你们想知道什么 我会尽力
that you want to know and I will do my best
如实回答
to respond as honestly as I can.
我个人想知道...
Well, I suppose for me personally...
你为什么那么做
Why did you do it?
我...
I...
想尝试挽救我的婚姻
...wanted to try and save my marriage.
成功了吗
And did it?
我想 最后我们想要的可能不一样
I think in the end, we probably both wanted different things.
是谁的主意
Whose idea was it?
起初是我的
Mine, initially.
不过...
But, um...
我们所做的一切 都是
Everything we did, we did...
一起完成的
...together.
每个决定 每个...
Every decision, every...
我们几个月没睡在同一张床上了
We haven't slept together in the same bed for months.
是真的
It's true.
是从几时开始的
When you say months...?
我想是...
I think it was...
大概在你父亲...之后
Probably after your dad...
我是这么认为
To my mind, anyway.
我们卧室里的窗户
The windows in the... In the bedroom,
是原始的窗框
they're the original sash.
我们一直打算...
And we'd been meaning to...
你知道是怎样的
You know how it is.
当伊莲恩 你从医院回来的时候
And then when Elaine, when you came back from the hospital...
你说... 她对我说
...you said... She said to me,
我当时觉得合情合理
quite rightly, to my mind...
她说...
She said, um...
"詹姆斯 这里太冷了"
"James, it's too cold in here."
她说 "我在这里无法入睡"
She said, "I'm not going to be able to get to sleep in here."
之后我们就找人换了窗户
We've had them changed, replaced since, by the way.
花了点时间才找到一个合适的...
It took a while to track down a decent...
伊莲恩 你父亲去世时你在他身边吗
Elaine, were you with your father when he died?
是的 她在
She was, yeah.
抱歉 但你确实在
I'm sorry, but you were.
她陪他度过了最后一晚
She spent the night with him.
他并不清楚自己当时的状况
He didn't really know what was happening.
医生告诉我了 但没有告诉他
They told me, but they hadn't told him.
我坐在床边的椅子上
I was on the chair beside the bed.
他伸出手
He held out his hand...
我接住他的手紧紧握着
...and I took it and I held on to it...
然后他拉了我的手
...and then he pulled on it.
于是我坐到床上去
So, I got onto the bed...
我们就那样待着
...and we stayed like that.
我很不舒服 因为我只坐在
It was uncomfortable because I only had around
床的边边
10% or so of the bed...
但每当我试着挪一下
...but any time I tried moving...
试着挪开
...tried to move away...
他就会又握住我的手
...he would take my hand again.
仪器发出了哔哔声
There was a beeping, a beeping sound...
然后有一群人
...and then a rush.
一群人冲了进来
A rush of people.
他们得掰开他的手指才能让他放开我的手
They had to unfurl his fingers to free mine.
然后他们让我在外面等着 不要造成妨碍
And then they asked me to wait outside, out of the way.
我看着他们拉上他床边的帘子
And I watched them pull the curtain all the way around his bed.
再次回家的感觉怎么样
What was it like coming home again?
不得不回家是什么感觉
Having to come back home?
是我的皮肤
It was the skin.
躺回床上
Getting back into bed.
一旦我们躺回床上
Once we were back into bed...
是那种感觉
It's the way it felt.
我意识到很可能完全...
I realise it's probably completely and utterly...
但你...
But you were...
在中途
...in the middle of the...
你躺在那 身体冷冰冰的
You were there and you were cold
有那么一瞬间 我以为
and for the briefest moment I thought to myself...
"现在他也离开了"
"Now he's gone, too."
亲爱的
Love...
亲爱的 你听我说
Love, listen to me.
我不会离开你的
I'm not going anywhere.
你别想摆脱我
Good luck getting rid of me...
因为我绝对不会...
...because I'm telling you...
你好 艾米莉 最近好吗
Hello, Emily. How are you?
没什么可抱怨的
Can't complain.
其实严格来说 这不是真的
Well, actually that's not strictly speaking true.
也有可抱怨的
I probably could.
你最近怎么样
So, how have you been...?
我是指事故发生后...
Doing since the accident, I mean...?
是的
Yes.
看起来真的很严重
It looked like a real humdinger.
我的臀部伤得很重 还有锁骨和尾骨
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表