剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
So, listen, er... Where are you?
一站站台
Platform one.
好 听着 劳拉
OK, look, Laura,
我整个周末都想再约你出来
I spent the weekend thinking about asking you out again.
但我没有 原因很明显
But then I didn't. For some pretty obvious reasons.
是啊 因为我妈妈以前是...
Yeah, the fact that my mum used to be a...
对 这... 应该是最主要的原因
Yeah, that being the main... Pretty much reason number one.
是啊
Yeah, there is that.
但今早我觉得
But I don't know, this morning I just figured,
再糟又能糟到哪里去呢
what's the worst that could happen?
杰森 我真的很抱歉
Jason, I'm really sorry,
但我不确定
but I'm not sure...
我希望我能...
I wish it was something I could just...
不 听着 反正只有两种可能性
No, listen, look, this was either going to go one of two ways.
但一想到...
But the thought of...
不 我真的很感谢你如此...直率
No, listen, I really appreciate your, er... candour.
真对不起
I'm really sorry.
不用道歉 回头再聊 好吗
There's nothing to be sorry about. I'll speak to you later. OK?
我不知道我刚才为什么那样说
I don't know why I said what I just said.
我想再见你 我觉得
I want to see you again and I think it's, you know,
问题在她 不在我们 我不在乎
it's her problem not ours, and I don't really care.
如果你想再约我出去
So, if you want to try asking me out again,
我现在准备好了 我有更好的答案了
I think I'm probably ready now with a better answer.
该死
Shit.
劳伦斯
爸爸昨晚去世了
-怎么样 -什么怎么样
- So, how did it go? - How did what go?
当然是詹妮弗的派对
The party. With Jennifer. Obviously.
我不知道 有点...
I don't know. It was like...
我不太懂
I don't understand?
你不懂什么
What don't you understand?
你话说到一半
Well, you were just in the middle of saying something
就不往下说了
and then you just sort of stopped.
有点... 我说不好 还不错
It was sort of like... I don't know, it was fine.
我们聊了一会儿 然后 我也不知道
We like, we talked for a bit, and then, I don't know.
好吧 你把这件本来就乱七八糟的事
OK, well, well done for making this a shit-tonne
变得更奇怪了
weirder than it needed to be.
我真的...
Well, I honestly, like, you know,
不是不想告诉你
I'm honestly not trying to be, like, evasive, or whatever.
那很简单 别再遮遮掩掩直接告诉我
Well, then it's easy, stop being evasive and just tell me.
其实也没发生什么事...
Well, it's not like that much actually even happened so...
你知道...
You do realise that...
等等 等等 我不明白
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I don't understand.
怎么 我不告诉你还变成了...
How is this, like, how is me not telling you stuff, like...
只是 你让我做的事
You just... You asked me to do a thing that most people,
我很确定大部分人会...
most people I'm pretty certain would...
她告诉了我一些事
Well, she told me some stuff that
我很肯定属于个人隐私 所以...
I'm pretty certain is predominantly private, so...
但我也没问她的事啊 我在问你怎么样了
Well, I'm not asking you about her. I'm asking you about you.
那好吧 那你生什么气
Then, fine! Then, like, what the fuck?
你为什么突然凶我
Why're you like shouting at me all of a sudden?
因为你就是个不折不扣的傻子
Because you're being genuinely remedial.
实在太烦人了
And it's annoying as fuck.
好吧 我们接吻了
Fine. We kissed.
但感觉很怪 因为她用了舌头
And it was weird because she used her tongue.
整个过程就是舌吻 舌吻 舌吻
And it was like, tongue, tongue, tongue, tongue, tongue.
而我并不感觉很享受 因为...
And I was like, well, this is fucking weird, because...
尽管我在吻她 但我...
Cos I'm kissing her but actually, I'm...
但我更喜欢我俩接吻时的感觉
I liked it better when we were.
-那你为什么不来找我 -我找了
- So, why didn't you come and find me? - I did.
-真的找了 -什么时候
- I literally tried looking for you. - When?
-在那之后 -在什么之后
- Like, afterwards. - After what?
在她用舌头夺去了我的贞操之后
After the whole weird tonguing-virgin encounter thing.
好吧 那时我早就走了
Well, obviously I'd left by then.
好吧 我...
Well, I'm...
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我应该来...
I should've come and tr-
-我了个去 -来真的了
- Holy shit! - Shit just got real.
艾伦
你现在有空吗
珍妮特
你好吗 艾伦
How are you, Alan?
挺好
Good. Yeah.
非常好
Really good.
对了 路易斯·德鲁克斯曼的事...
Remind me - did the Lewis Druxman situation...
最后解决了吗
Everything was OK in the end?
我给他的父母发邮件了
I, I e-mailed his parents
他们非常理解我们的出发点
and they could completely see where we were coming from.
很好
Good.
你的家人好吗 艾伦
And how are things at home, Alan?
一切都好吗 孩子最近怎么样
Everything's OK? How're the kids?
很好
Great.
听你这么说我就放心了
That's great...to hear.
很高兴知道所有人都...
It's great to hear everyone's doing...
艾伦 艾伦 艾伦 艾伦 艾伦
Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan.
好吧 听着
OK, look.
我不知道如何...
I don't know quite how to...
所以我就直接...
So I, I think I'm just going to...
深呼吸 然后...
Deep breath here, and...
好的
Ok.
她最初是一位心理学家
She trained originally as a psychologist.
专门研究创伤性脑损伤
Specialising in traumatic brain injuries.
你认为我有创伤性脑损伤吗
Do you think I've got a traumatic brain injury?
随后在赫特福德大学任职
Followed by a stint at the University of Hertfordshire.
她已经了解你的情况了 希望你能联♥系♥她
So, she's up to speed and looking forward to hearing from you.
好
Cool.
她之前来我家吃晚饭了
She, she came round for dinner.
嗯
Ok.
稍微聊了一下你 就是我们俩...
Talked about you for a bit. The fact that we're...
明白了
I see.
她有点生气
She was kind of pissed off.
然后我们...
Then we...
我们上♥床♥了
Then we had sex.
-杰森... -事实上我们干了两次
- Jason, you know what... - And then actually we had sex again.
-我们真的... -而且我们又约了 所以
- We, we really... - And actually we're meeting up again, so...
杰森 我觉得我们最好...
Jason I think it's probably best if we...
不 我只是
No, I'm saying, I'm just saying,
想让你知道
for your information.
听着
So, listen,
我想说...
I mean...
谢谢你
thanks.
不客气
You're very welcome.
"坠落"有什么合适的反义词吗
Can you think of any decent antonyms for falling?
怎么了
What's up?
珍妮特知道了
Janet knows.
我告诉她了
I mean, I told her.
有人看见我们了
Someone saw us.
谁
Who?
她不肯说
She wouldn't say.
但无论是谁 他们告诉了珍妮特 而且说
But they, whoever it was, they went to her and they said...
所以珍妮特认为我们在偷♥情♥
So, Janet thinks we're having an affair?
-不 -真是好极了
- No. - Great.
她...她之前是这么认为的
Well, she... She did.
但后来我解释了
But then I explained.
-你解释了 -我们之间的协议
- You explained...? - The arrangement in general.
-日了狗了 艾伦 你不是吧 -是的
- Shit the fucking bed, Alan. No, you did not! - Yeah.
我说了 是的
I said, I said, yeah.
这不是...不是外遇
It's, it's not... It's not an affair.
这是协定
This, this is the deal.
我们对彼此有非常强烈的感觉
We feel very strongly toward one another.
我妻子 乔伊也支持
My wife is, is on... Joy is on board, too.
也与别人交往
Seeing someone as well.
虽然他们的感情不如你我之间的浓烈
Albeit they're not quite as into, let's say, as you and I,
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表