剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
只是这画面有点惊人
And...it's just it's a startling image.
我觉得是怪异 不是惊人 但是...
Yeah, I mean, I'd probably say more weird than startling, but...
真的吗
Really?
因为我一直说
Mm, yeah, cos I'm saying
永远不该让跑鞋变冷
you should never let running shoes get cold.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Is that right? - Mm.
把跑步鞋放在冷的地方
All letting running shoes get cold is going to do, right,
会使夹层和鞋垫的泡沫变硬
it's going to stiffen the foam in the midsoles and the insoles.
那会把你的脚搞坏
And all that's going to do is fuck your feet up.
迟早的事
I'm saying eventually.
所以这不是你以前跟爱丽丝一起做的事
So, it's not something you and Alice used to do?
爱丽丝
Alice?
不是
No.
是的话就太怪了
No, that would have been weird.
如果我没猜错的话 你和爱丽丝
But I am right in my thinking, aren't I, that you and Alice,
-以前常常一起跑步 对吧 -对
- the two of you used to go running? - Yeah.
那又怎么样
So what?
那就是个梦 那双鞋不属于任何人
It was a dream. Shoes weren't anyone's.
没错 我是还留着一堆她的东西 但是
I mean..Like, yeah, I still got a bunch of her stuff, but...
爱丽丝的东西
Alice's belongings?
我希望我没让你觉得不舒服 杰森
I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable, Jason?
我他妈根本不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
杰森 如果我的话让你难过了 很抱歉
Jason, I'm sorry if something I've said has upset you.
我没有难过
I'm not upset.
我没有 我只是
Look, I'm not, all right? I just...
操 我不懂你为什么非要觉得这是件大事
Fuck, I don't understand why you're making such a big deal out of this.
我想知道你说的"大事"是什么意思
I'm interested to know what you mean by "Big deal".
-你这是在逼问我 -我没这个意思
- Look, you're grilling me! - It's not my intention.
那就他妈换个话题 别再...
Then move us the fuck on, and stop...
杰森 我提起爱丽丝这个话题
Jason, I suppose the reason I brought Alice up...
是因为我知道她对你来说有多重要
Is because I know how much she meant to you.
我知道要你谈爱丽丝很难
And I know how difficult it is for you to talk about her.
我不希望我们的谈话难以进行
And I don't want our time together to be difficult.
或者不愉快
Or upsetting.
但很明显她对你来说很重要
But it's clear to me that she meant a great deal to you.
我担心如果一直
And I worry I wouldn't quite be doing my job
避开爱丽丝这个话题
if I continued to allow us
那我就是没做好我的工作
to avoid the subject of Alice altogether.
我能问你点事情吗
Can I ask you something?
我预感到你要问我了
I have a feeling you're going to.
你做过爱 是不是
You've had sex, right?
这就是你的问题
Is that your question?
差不多 但是...
I mean, sort of, but...
这可能听起来会...
And, I mean, this is probably going to sound, like...
但是我在想
But I was wondering,
考虑到我缺乏性经验
given my lack of experience,
而你又有过一些性经验
and your actual, actually having some experience,
我在想 也许我们可以
I was wondering if maybe we could, sort of,
可以练习一下
maybe anyway, sort of like practise?
练习
Practise?
对
Yeah.
练习什么
Practise what?
接吻
Like kissing?
或许也可以试试指交
Fingering, I was thinking, maybe, too?
口♥交♥
Oral...
该死 你是认真的
Holy shit, you're really serious!
-很奇怪吗 -是很奇怪 汤姆
- Is this weird? - It is pretty weird, Tom, yeah.
我绝对不想让你感到奇怪
I definitely don't want you to feel weird.
只是我一直在想
It's just, you know, I've been thinking if these,
如果我真弄到了演讲的票
if these tickets to the talk, if they actually do come through.
就算詹妮弗性经验丰富
And even if it's not completely true,
那个传闻不完全属实...
the thing about Jennifer having fucked, like...
我懂 我懂
I get it. I get it.
我就是想着 我们又不是...
I guess I just thought, it's not like we...
我们经常待在一起
I mean, we spend so much time together,
有点儿像家人一样了
it's sort of like we're related.
我想着
And I guess I just figured
这样会没那么怪 比起我...
that it would be less weird than me sort of...
你想象下 问你的家人你能不能给他们指交
I want you to imagine asking someone you're related to
再告诉我这一点都不奇怪
if you could finger them, and tell me that's not weird.
不如这样 我们就...
Yeah, yeah, you know what? We'll just...
让我考虑一下好吗
Just...let me think about it, OK?
卡伦·霍妮著《女性心理学》
卡伦·霍妮著《自我分♥析♥》
卡伦·霍妮著《我们时代的神经质人格》
想象一下 你大半辈子都在同一家餐厅吃饭
Imagine eating at the same restaurant most of your life -
同样的菜单 重复的三四样菜
you know, the same menu, the same three or four things,
相同的桌子和桌布
the same table, same tablecloth.
同样的音乐 灯光
Same music, same lights.
然后有一天 有人告诉你有另一家餐厅
And then, one day, somebody tells you about another restaurant.
菜单更丰富
With a bigger menu.
放不同的音乐 有不同的饮品
Different music playing, different drinks.
而且去另外一家餐厅
And going to this other restaurant,
并不意味着你不能去
it doesn't mean you have to stop going to
你之前一直去的那家餐厅
the restaurant you've been going to all your life.
现在你可以两家都去
It just means now you can do both.
而那些你之前吃腻了的食物
And the... the food you'd grown sick of eating,
虽然没变 但现在尝起来却不一样了
I mean, it's the same food but now somehow it tastes different.
没有变得更好 但也没变差
I mean, not better, but not worse,
就是变得不一样了
it really is, it's just different.
那就是重新唤起激♥情♥了
It was reinvigorating, then?
夫妻分开一段时间
Spending that time, a little time apart,
各自和另一对象相处
with someone else and then
然后回到家 两人重拾激♥情♥
coming back home, coming back together?
是的 那恰恰跟嫉妒相反
Yeah, it was like, it was like the opposite of jealousy.
好的
Ok.
我也说不清 有点像重新坠入爱河
I don't know, it felt a bit like falling in love all over again.
所以当时气氛很紧张
So, it was quite an intense...?
是的 不过是好的紧张
Yeah, but good intense.
好的紧张
Good intense.
这是好事
Well, we like the sound of that.
嗯
Yeah.
那接下来呢
So, what's next?
我不知道 我想再试试
I don't know. Erm, I'd like to try again.
我们俩应该都愿意再试试
I think we both would.
感觉你还有话要说
I'm sensing a "But".
我不知道我们该不该
I don't know whether or not
顾虑孩子们
we ought to be worried about the kids.
怎么说呢
In what sense?
我不想让他们觉得出问题了
I just don't want them to think there's something wrong.
你为什么认为他们会这么想
What makes you think they'll think something's wrong?
他们的爸妈和别人做♥爱♥
Well, their mum and dad are having sex with other people.
但你们也是长久以来第一次
But you're also, for the first time in a long time,
差点和对方做♥爱♥了 不是吗
very nearly having sex with each other, no?
除非我理解有误
Unless I've misunderstood.
没有 这也是为什么
No, that's... Which is why,
总的来说 我觉得
I think, you know, generally speaking,
我觉得我们应该...
I'm inclined to think we ought to...
继续下去
Keep going.
乔伊 我觉得你似乎一直在找理由
Joy, I'm struck by the fact that you seem to be almost
证明这个方法对你没作用
searching for reasons why this can't work for you.
寻找不认可
Searching for disapproval.
然而你现在的心情
And yet, here we are.
很兴奋
Excited.
重唤激♥情♥了
Reinvigorated.
在我看来你的情况已经有了很大的改善
It seems to me your situation is much improved.
与其把心思花在
So how about, instead of expending all this energy on
顾虑别人的看法上
what this person might think, or that person might think,
倒不如
how about, instead,
深入挖掘下你真正想要的是什么
we really drill down on what it is you want?
不是你认为自己必须或者应该做的
Not what do you think you should do or ought to do,
而是你自己
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表