剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
So, er,
让我考虑一下
yeah, let me, er, think about it.
你恨我吗 米雪
什么意思
因为我提出用手指插♥你♥
我原谅你了 傻♥逼♥
我很好 你好吗
Yeah, I'm good, how are you?
所以你只制♥作♥咖啡桌
And so you make just coffee tables?
-就咖啡桌这一种 -对
- Just coffee tables? - Yep.
我再确认一下 你只制♥作♥咖啡桌 别的都不做
So, just so I've got this, the only thing you make is coffee tables?
我坚信人应该只做一件事
I'm a big believer in doing one thing,
并尽力把这件事做到最好
and doing it to the absolute best of your ability.
无论是工作 家庭 还是在床上
At work, at home, in the bedroom.
劳拉 我能跟你说实话吗
Laura, listen, can I level with you for a second?
你非要说就说吧 但以后...
I guess, if you have to, but for future reference...
我目前不打算发展认真的恋爱关系
I'm not really on the lookout for anything that serious right now.
那你的个人简介为什么说...
Then, er, why does your profile say...
但我认为 不该让那些妨碍我们
But I don't think that we should let that stop us
充分享受今晚 对吗
from making the most of tonight, right?
我的天
Oh, God!
我很希望今晚能让你度过美妙时光 劳拉
I'd love the opportunity to show you a good time tonight, Laura.
你见过我的作品 你知道我手上功夫很好
You've seen my work, so you know I'm good with my hands.
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
你好像来错地方了
I think maybe you've taken a wrong turn.
-什么 -你不能进女洗手间
- Excuse me? - You're not allowed to be in here.
这里是共用的
Well, it's unisex.
那随便吧
In which case, go nuts.
-你还好吗 -你这是干什么
- You all right? What are you doing?
我刚听见你大叫 想关心你一下
I just heard you scream, I'm just checking you're all right.
我当然不好 但我不会跟陌生[奇怪]的男人
Well, obviously, I'm not, but I'm not really in the habit of
在洗手间分享我的烦恼
regaling strange men in toilets with my problems.
要是我告诉你 我不算很奇怪呢
What if I told you I'm not that strange?
你知道谁会这么说吗
You know who says things like that?
奇怪的人
Strange people.
我叫杰森
I'm Jason.
我刚看到你从洗手间出来没洗手
I literally just saw you come out that toilet,
我才不会跟你握手
no way am I shaking that hand.
对哦 抱歉
Shit, yeah, sorry!
说真的 怎么了
So, seriously, what's up?
太巧了
It's the strangest thing
因为我们大概有...
cos we probably ain't seen each other for,
两三年没见过了
what? Two? Three?
-至少 -你们怎么认识的
- Oh, at least! - And, sorry, you know each other how?
-同学 -小学同学
- School. - Primary.
对 小学认识的
Mm, yep. Primary, baby.
美好时光啊
Yeah, those were the days!
你不介意杰森跟我们坐一会吧
You don't mind if, erm, if Jason joins us for a bit?
深切怀念乔舒亚·莱利
你好
请给我一杯伏特加苏打
我要中间那种啤酒
刷♥卡♥机坏了
只收现金
我没带...
有取款机吗
该死
没事 我来付吧
我女儿说
在酒吧等着跟女人搭讪的男人
不是性罪犯就是连环杀手
你女儿很聪明
好吧
All right.
谢谢你
不客气
干杯
干杯
痒第一季 第二集
♪ BGM: Love Survive - Michael Nau ♪
♪ BGM: Message - Jamie Woon ♪
♪ BGM: No End - Sandy Denny ♪
♪ BGM: All Eyes On You - Alice Boman ♪
♪ BGM: Strange or Be Forgotten - Temples ♪
♪ BGM: Our Bodies - She Keeps Bees ♪
♪ BGM: Use Me - Bill Withers ♪
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表