剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
因为我没遇到谁能让我有
Cos I haven't met anyone who makes me feel
你对克莱尔那种感觉
the way you feel about Claire.
但同时 我对克莱尔的感觉
But then again, nor have I ever, I don't think,
也跟对你的不一样
quite felt the way I feel about Claire about you.
乔伊 我很在意你刚才说的话
Joy, I'm struck by something you said a moment ago.
你说"我的工作就是成为别人需要的人"
You said, "It's my job to be whoever it is they need me to be".
你今晚做的事不妥到极点
What you did tonight was wildly inappropriate!
你能不能说一下
I wonder if it's possible to talk about a time
你作为自己的时刻
where you've experienced feeling yourself.
那你为什么执意改变游戏规则
So, then, why this persistent moving of the goal posts?!
感觉如何
So, how was it?
挺好的 我不知道
It was fine. I don't know.
你不知道什么
What don't you know?
我不知道...
Well, I don't know...
该说什么
..What to say.
想说什么都可以
Say whatever you like.
我迟到了
Well, I was late.
但当时他们还没开始
But they hadn't started yet.
悼念格雷汉姆·大卫·科尔
你为什么迟到了
Why were you late?
各种原因吧
Oh, this and that.
可以说得具体一些吗
Can you be a little more specific?
我的吐司烤糊了
I burnt my toast.
怎么会
How?
我知道你想说什么
I see where you're going with this, by the way.
就是有人把吐司机调到了四档
Somebody turned the toaster up to four,
不是我
somebody who isn't me.
而且我找不到鞋 找不到合适的
And I couldn't find my shoes, find the right shoes.
具体来说的话
Well, which was it?
是你知道要找哪双鞋
You knew which shoes you were looking for,
但是找不到 还是整体来说...
and were unable to find them, or in general...?
好吧 我承认 我接受
All right, I... Fine. I accept.
我可能是有点 犹豫
I may have been a little bit...hesitant.
为什么呢
And why?
我为什么有点犹豫吗
Was I a little bit hesitant?
这要你告诉我
You tell me.
我曾经问过一个登记员
I asked a registrar once.
我当时就说
I said, which, you know,
"你有偏好吗
"Do you have a preference
婚礼和葬礼更喜欢哪个"
when it comes to weddings versus funerals?"
然后她说 "葬礼"
And she said, "Funerals".
我说 "很有趣"
And I said, "Oh, that's interesting".
她说"婚礼有时候会很复杂
She said, "Weddings can be quite elaborate.
有很多声音 也有很多观点
"Quite a lot of voices and opinions in the mix.
而葬礼呢"
"Funerals, on the other hand..."
她说 "人们往往
..She said, "All people want to do,
只有一个愿望
more often than not, anyway...
就是希望人们记住"
"..They just want it to matter.
"希望它有意义"
"To mean something."
那么总体来说
And, in general, is that
你对于婚礼和葬礼也是这样想吗
how you feel about weddings versus funerals?
我说不好
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许我也是这样想的
I think probably maybe it is. Yeah.
你愿意给我举个例子吗
Would you like to give me an example?
是举例说明我为什么更喜欢葬礼吗
You mean an example of why I prefer funerals to weddings,
还是让我举一个葬礼的例子
or you mean an example of a funeral
一个对我有意义的葬礼
that actually meant something to me?
都可以 随你
Whatever you like.
不行 你要告诉我
Well, no, you tell me.
其实 我也不一定是这样
I wasn't necessarily saying I did, by the way.
我也不是说你一定是这样
I wasn't necessarily suggesting you did, either.
我只是 在转述以前
I was just...relaying something...
某个人说的话
..Someone...once...
好的
Indeed.
不过 好吧
But, OK, so, erm...
既然我们...
I mean, since we're just...
既然说起了他
..Talking about him...
我记得...
I mean, I remember...
在我妈妈 我妈妈的...
..At Mum's, at my mum's...
葬礼上
Funeral.
对
Yeah, and...
对 我记得他...
Yeah, and I remember he, erm...
抱歉...
Sorry, by, erm...
你口中的"他"是...
When you say "He"...
劳伦斯的爸爸
Er, Lawrence's dad.
格雷汉姆吗 对
Graham? Yeah.
因为我爸在葬礼前跟我说...
Cos my own dad had said to me...
"今天可没人想看你闹腾 乔伊"
.."No-one wants to see a fuss from you today, Joy".
你觉得他这句话是什么意思
What did he mean by that, do you think?
他应该是用很独特的方式
Well, in his very own inimitable way,
告诉我
he was saying,
"今天你给我收敛点 兔崽子"
"Today's the day to keep a lid on it, kid".
这个要求在心情好的时候都很难达到
Not an easy promise to adhere to at the best of times,
更何况是那天...
let alone on the day...
我表现得还行
I did OK.
我觉得最奇怪的...
The strangest... I think...
最奇怪的事 或许是
The strangest thing was probably, erm...
有很多出席的人 我从没见过的人
..The number, the number of people, and people I'd never met,
告诉我他们有多爱我妈妈
telling me how much they loved my mum.
告诉我他们觉得她人有多好
I mean, telling me how wonderful they thought she was.
和她共事过的人 常和她去跳舞的人
Yeah, people she worked with, people she used to go dancing with.
怎么奇怪了
Why strange?
不过 反正
But then, erm, but then, anyway, erm...
然后 当...
So then, once the, erm, once the...
葬礼一结束 我觉得...
..Service was done, I think...
我觉得那时才真的...
..I think that's when it really...
他对我说
And he said to me...
他说"你知道的吧
He said, "You do know, don't you,
像今天这样的日子 不好受很正常"
"That it's all right not to feel yourself on a day like today?"
他人真好
How nice of him.
他太好了
Oh, he was amazing.
-劳伦斯的父亲吗 -对 他...
- Lawrence's father? - Yeah, he was...
他是个特别宽厚的人
He was an extremely generous individual.
强过你自己的父亲吗
More so than YOUR father?
强过几乎所有人
More so than almost anyone.
仅次于艾伦而已
Alan, I suppose, actually.
因为 我妈去世时 他是唯二懂我的人之一
Cos, I mean, he was the only other person, when Mum died.
因为那段时间
Because, at the time, erm,
没几个我的朋友...
not a lot of my friends...
没人知道该对我说什么
I mean, nobody knew what to say to me.
怎么讲
In what sense?
安吉拉 他们都没有父母去世
Well, Angela, none of them had a dead parent.
所以 除了格雷汉姆
So, apart from Graham,
和你丈夫
and apart from your husband...
抱歉 不是丈夫 那时
Oh, sorry, no, at the time,
那时我和艾伦 我们没...
at the time, me and Alan, we weren't...
-你们没结婚 -对
- You weren't? - No.
可你们在一起了
But you were together?
-对 -是男女朋友
- Yeah. - Boyfriend and girlfriend?
是的
Yup, yup.
我们其实...
We actually...
我们相遇的方式 其实...
..How we met, actually is, erm...
相当...
..Quite, er...
我被邻居的猫咬了 当时在吃抗生素
I was on antibiotics cos I'd been bitten by the neighbour's cat.
我讨厌那只该死的猫
I hated that fucking cat.
总之 我当时不能喝酒
Anyway, so I wasn't drinking.
And, as far as I could tell,
在那个满是大学生的派对上
Alan was the only other sober person at this party
艾伦是除我之外唯一清醒的人
full of otherwise horrendously over-the-top undergraduates.
他相当可爱地说
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表