剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
给我吧
Here.
准备好了吗
Ready?
完全准备好了
As I'll ever be.
慢点
Slow.
怎么了
What?
没事 挺好的
No, it's good.
-"挺好的" -你懂我意思
- "Good." - You know what I mean.
但不应该只是"挺好的"
Surely it ought to be better than "Good."
我也想说呢 兄弟
You're telling me, pal!
-乔伊 要是不能... -好吧好吧 我错了
- Joy, come on, if we can't... - All right, all right, I'm sorry!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
我就是 感觉很疼
I'm just... I'm in a lot of pain,
而且觉得很不自在
and I'm just feeling really self-conscious.
我也一样
That makes two of us.
你能不能 就是...
Well, if you just, I mean, if you...
多加点技巧 换个方式进行
More of technique to kind of get in that way.
你说"技巧"吗
Sorry, "Technique"?
你知道我意思
You know what I mean.
不 我不懂你的意思
No! No, I'm not sure I do, actually.
问题又不是出在我身上 乔伊 你不要...
I'm not the one with the problem, Joy, so don't try and...
-我没有... -对我的手艺...
- I'm not trying... .. - Needle away at my...
指手画脚
..Craft.
你的手艺
Your craft?
真是失礼了 娴熟的匠人先生
I am sorry, skilled woodsman.
你说得对 我们确实得研究一下
You're right, we really need to work on it.
行了 能不能别开玩笑了
You know what, how about instead of making jokes...
-好 我错了 -我想赶紧完事 可以吗
- No, all right, all right, all right! - No, I'd like to finish, please.
我觉得你一直在拿这个当借口
I think you've been using all this as an excuse.
-什么 -几个月来都是这样
- What? - And I think you have been for months.
我觉得你不想和我做♥爱♥ 乔伊
I don't think you want to have sex with me, Joy.
天啊 尼尔可真积极
Blimey, Neil's keen.
妈 你看到我的鞋了吗
Mum, have you seen my shoes?
怎么了
What?
你就不能敲个门...
Just... I wish you'd...
-你的鞋在厨房♥后门那边 -怎么会
- They're in the kitchen by the back door. - How come?
因为我刷过了
Because I polished them.
-为什么 -因为上面沾满屎了
- Why? - They were covered in shit!
你真是疯了
You're mental.
回见
Bye.
-早上好 -早
- Morning! - Morning.
回见了 脏兮兮的小家伙
See you later, ya filthy animal.
尼尔 你这混♥蛋♥真准时
Oh, Neil, you punctual bugger.
早啊 克莱尔
Morning, Claire!
我是在...
Oh, just, um...
我在给丽塔...
..Looking for a present for...
挑礼物
..For Rita.
我有点...
It's, uh...
不知道从何选起
It's hard to know where to start.
-老师早上好 -早
- Morning, sir. - Morning.
-早上好 老师 -早
- Morning, sir. - Morning!
早啊 克莱尔
Morning, Claire.
你好吗
How goes it?
没出什么事吧
Everything all right?
谢谢
Thank you!
问你个问题
Here's a question.
你多久自♥慰♥一次
How often do you masturbate?
好问题
Nice.
我很感兴趣
I'm interested.
为什么
Why?
一周一两次
Once or twice a week.
真的吗
You're kidding?
我现在基本上一天就得一两次
I'm, like, once or twice a day at this point.
好吧 毕竟你做事就要做得彻底
Well, you're nothing if not thorough.
我今天早上好像撞见我妈自♥慰♥了
I think I walked in on my mum having a wank.
我去 那你的整个世界
Shit! I think that means the world
-应该已经崩塌了吧 -我就那么一说
- has to pretty much implode now. - I'm just saying.
她自♥慰♥又不犯法
She's allowed to masturbate!
但我以为老年人应该都没性♥欲♥了
But I thought old people were supposed to go off sex.
这不是达尔文的生物规律吗
It's, like, Darwin and shit.
你妈又没那么老
Your mum isn't that old.
那也挺老的了
She's pretty old.
你们好啊
What's up?
汤姆的妈妈最近在"揉豆豆"
Tom's mum's been flicking the bean.
可以啊 跟我讲讲细节
I'm in. Hit me. Details?
你真是令我恶心
You flat out disgust me.
他要么是快完事了
Either he was finishing up,
要么就是刚开始
or he was just getting going.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
他还有本目录
He had a catalogue.
目录
Catalogue?
对 就是
Yeah, like, a...
邮购内衣的那种商品目录
As in, like a mail order underwear catalogue.
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
他当时伸手系裤带 我整个人都...
I mean, he reached for his belt and I was like,
"这他妈什么鬼"
"What the actual fuck?"
真的很抱歉 克莱尔
I'm so sorry, Claire.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
是不是应该跟珍妮特说一说
Presumably Janet's got to know?
你看这样行不行 我先跟他聊聊
How would you feel, in the first instance,
你觉得可以吗
if I had a word with him?
当然了 聊完之后 如果...
And then, you know, of course, if we...
如果我们觉得
..If we feel, actually...
他确实是做了超越底线的事...
You know, if we decide we feel a line has actually been...then...
废话
Yeah.
那我们肯定去跟珍妮特说 毫无疑问
We'll speak to Janet, no question.
真的很遗憾你遭遇了这些 克莱尔
I really am sorry, Claire.
不了 早就戒了
Oh, no, gave up years ago.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道的
I knew that.
怪人
Freak.
-喝水吗 -谢谢
- Will you have some water? - Thank you.
伊莲恩呢
Elaine?
不用吗 好
No? OK.
花♥园♥很漂亮
It's a... It's a beautiful garden.
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
这段时间不好打理
Tricky time of year, er, um...
现在是秋天
Autumn and...
冬天快到了
..Winter round the corner.
快有霜冻了
Coming frost.
要怎么...
So, how do...?
规程是...
What's the...?
你想让我们...
I mean, do you want us to, er,
开始吗
get this ball rolling or...?
由你们决定
It's up to you.
-我可以先介绍我自己 -好
- I can start by explaining a little about myself. - OK.
我喜欢怎么工作
How I like to work.
过去的二十年
The last 20 years,
我为各种各样的个人和夫妇做过咨♥询♥
I've been working with a mixture of individuals and couples,
用的主要是心理动力学和精神分♥析♥法
using primarily psychodynamic and psychoanalytic techniques.
我喜欢接待人数比较少的客户
I like to work with a small number of clients,
经常会持续几年
often over a period of years.
所以 恐怕不能速战速决
So, no quick-fixes here, I'm afraid.
如果这第一次咨♥询♥之后你们还想继续
And, if after this initial session you decide to move forward,
那我们就每周同一时间
we should aim to meet at this time and this location
在这里见面
each and every week.
如果你们取消咨♥询♥或者无法过来参加
And if you cancel or you're unable to attend a session,
依然要收费
you will, I'm afraid, still be charged.
我知道这听起来有些唯利是图
I'm conscious this might sound a little mercenary.
但这样做的目的
But the purpose, or the aim,
是让这段时间和这个空间专属于你们
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表