剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
不 你所做的
No, what happened,
与我跟克莱尔的事比起来
the difference between what happened between me and Claire is...
更糟 更具欺骗性吗
Worse? Is more duplicitous?
-不 -更算得上是背叛吗
- No! - Is arguably more of a betrayal?
我选择替他打飞机是因为我知道
I opted to toss him off because I was aware
-更进一步会太... -什么 你"选择"
- that doing anything more was... - Sorry, you opted?
怎么 你碰巧路过
What, you happened to be passing
-一堆老二然后选了这根吗 -你知道吗
- a selection of penises and you opted...? - You know what?
不 你知道吗
No, you know what?
你现在的表现...
I think you're behaving...
你生气不快 我可以理解
You are angry and upset, and I can understand that,
但我们可以至少试着...
but can we at least try and...
至少试着承认我们双方都有错吗
at least try and acknowledge that we are both at fault?
行行行 好吧 抱歉
OK, OK, OK, fine, fine. I'm sorry.
你应该抱歉
You should be.
你上了同事 还嗑药 你当然应该抱歉
You fucked a colleague, stoned! You should be sorry!
没错 那...
Yeah, and that...
那就是我一直想说的
that's what I've been trying to say.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do it?
那你又为何要这样
Why did YOU?
想听实话吗
Honestly?
这会儿还能有什么憋着没说的
What else is there at this point?
我不享受跟你做♥爱♥
I don't enjoy having sex with you.
我想 在过去的两个月... 不
I think, in the last, recently, in the last, I don't know, two,
也许是四个月 我...
maybe four... I just...
我都对我们的性生活不太满意
I haven't really been enjoying our sex life.
我们好像失去乐趣了
I think we've stopped having fun,
而且似乎不再彼此交流
and I think perhaps we stopped communicating, in a way,
交流...
about what we...
我们喜欢什么 想要什么 或想做的尝试
About the things we enjoy or what we want, or might want,
或本来想尝试的
or might have wanted to try or...
也许我们双方都...
And I think perhaps we're both...
我不知道
I don't know...
我们在床上好像变得极其无趣了
I think, somehow, we've become unacceptably boring in bed.
我不是故意出轨的 如果你是这么想的
I-I didn't go looking, if that's what you mean,
-我没主动 -我也没
- I wasn't actively. - Neither was I!
而且我很内疚 非常内疚
And I feel awful, I feel fucking awful about it.
我知道 我没生你气
I know. Listen, I'm not angry with you, I don't...
也许你该生气
Well, maybe you should be.
你不生气 反而让我觉得
Maybe the fact that you're not, maybe...maybe it makes me think,
你其实是不是希望我出轨
well, is this something you wanted to happen?
我不想每次上♥床♥都炒冷饭
I don't want to re-invent the wheel every time we go to bed, no.
我也不想 但是 有时候
No, nor do I, but, you know, sometimes,
我想要玩些新花样
I feel like doing something different.
我曾想过玩些新花样
Or have felt like doing something different.
那我们只需要更...
Well, then, I think we just need to be more...
有组织性
..organised.
为什么
Why?
因为知道当天会发生什么 会让我更快乐
Because I feel happier knowing what my day is going to entail.
如果这代表我没有冒险精神 那...
Yeah, and if that makes me unadventurous, you know what...?
不 不会
No, no it doesn't make you unadventurous.
只是代表我们... 不一样
All it makes us, I think, is... different.
告诉我你对克莱尔做了什么 你们做了什么
Tell me what you did with Claire. What you and Claire did.
我不是已经告诉你了
I already have, haven't I?
-我是指细节 -什么 不要
- No, in detail. - What? No!
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
跟她做和跟我做有什么不同
How did being with her compare to being with me?
我根本... 这算什么事
I can't even... What... What is this?!
我想享受性♥爱♥
I'd like to enjoy having sex
我很希望能...
and, ideally, I'd like to have more of it...
在这个卧室外多做一些
..outside of this room.
而不只是在这张床上
You know, not just below these sheets,
压低声音 一个月做一次 幸运的话两次
keeping our voices down once or twice a month if we're lucky.
但如果你...
But if you don't...
如果你对现状没意见 那你...
..if you don't mind the way it is then I think...
你需要说出来
..I think you need to say something.
听上去你的意思是你受够了
Sounds to me like you're saying you've had enough.
-对我和这段关系感到厌倦了 -不 这根本无关
- Of us. Of me. - No, that has nothing to do with...
我们的性生活很无趣 我们都没对对方坦诚
The sex is boring. We've not been honest.
事实上 我们一直在欺骗对方
In fact, we've been lying to each other.
好吧 这些都是事实 但我没...
OK, yeah, those are all statements of fact, but I'm not...
事实上 对大部分人来说
As is the fact that, for most people,
这意味着婚姻的终结
this would mean the end of their marriage.
我不在乎这对其他人来说意味着什么
I don't give a shit what this would mean for most people.
那你告诉我 我们如何才能回到过去
So then you tell me, how do we come back from this?
我没说我受够了 看着我
OK, I am not saying I've had enough. Look at me.
我完全没觉得受够了
I am no way near having had enough.
我爱你
I love you.
我很喜欢和你在一起
I love being with you.
我很喜欢我们在一起那么久了
I love the fact that we've been together as long as we have.
我爱这一点
I love that.
可是我们之间确实有问题 因为...
But, yeah, we have a problem because...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你该爱我的
So you should.
你说你想有更多性生活
OK, so when you say you want to have more sex,
你是指跟我上♥床♥
do you mean more sex with me...
还是...
..or do you mean...?
那你想跟我上♥床♥吗
Well, do you want to have sex with me?
既然这样 我们就停止 不做了
Well, for crying out loud, let's not! Let's just stop!
停止
Stop?
我也说不好 或许吧
I don't know, I mean... Maybe?
我们不再上♥床♥吗 你跟我
Stop having sex with each other, you and me?
我不知道 有何不可
I don't know, why not?!
我们人生终于有一次
I mean, for once in our lives,
可以随心所欲
we could do whatever the fuck we want
看看会发生什么
and see what happens.
而不用为之烦恼 或感到内疚
You know, without agonising over it or feeling guilty or...
或羞愧 或惩罚自己
..sheepish or punishing ourselves
就因为我们想要的不一样
for happening to want different things.
我不太明白你想表达什么
I'm not sure I understand what it is you're getting at.
你想再跟克莱尔上♥床♥吗 想还是不想
OK, would you like to have sex with Claire again, yes or no?
我才不回答 不要
I'm not answering that. No!
无论回答什么 都不会有好结果
There is... There is no answer to that question that can end well.
不
No.
只有你老实回答这个问题
The only way this can end well
才可能有好结果
is if you answer that question honestly.
那你想...
Would YOU like...?
跟克莱尔上♥床♥吗 不想
To have sex with Claire? No.
你知道我想问什么
You know what I mean.
我想再见到马文吗
Would I like to see Marvin again?
-他叫马文 -是的
- His name's Marvin? - Yes.
我想 你也别岔开话题
Yes, I would. And don't steer this off course.
好吧 妈的 我想 我当然想
Yes, fine. Fuck, yes. Of course I would.
那就随心所欲吧
Then why don't we?
♪ BGM: I'm So Sorry - Aldous Harding ♪
♪ BGM: Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby - Cigarettes After Sex ♪
♪ BGM: What Would You Do - Joan as Police Woman ♪
♪ BGM: Heartbeat - Alice Boman ♪
♪ BGM: Honey, Let Me Know - MathaGunn ♪
电影《教父》中的台词
痒第一季 第一集
乔伊·理查兹
英语科办公室
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表