剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
他们在安格斯高岚的一个社区会堂集♥会♥
They met at a Community Hall in Angaskolen.
看门人记得伊芳 但不知道姓
Caretaker remembers Yvonne, but no surname.
总是现金付账
Always paid in cash.
我们是不是找范妮娅来做人像拼图
Should we get Vanja in for an identikit?
对 尽快做出来
Yeah. Get it out as soon as possible.
我们接到了关于卡特琳娜几百通的电♥话♥
You know we've had hundreds of calls about Katarina?
我们得挨个核查
Yeah, and we need to check every one.
范妮娅给了我一张其他女人教名的名单
Vanja's given me a list of the other women's Christian names.
或许她们之中有人来过电♥话♥ 核查每通电♥话♥
One of them may call. Check every call.
安格斯高岚的女人互助组
Woman's group, Angaskolen.
你得尽可能找这上面的人
We need everybody you can find on this.
-好的 -这个女人还会杀人
- Yeah. - This woman is going to kill again.
我们得赶在她之前找到她的目标
We need to get there before she does.
喂 安
Yes, Anne?
我找到一位曾在
I've found an old foreman
艾瑞克森的一家修车厂工作的领班
who worked at one of Eriksson's garages.
终于找到了 在哪
Oh, finally. Where?
普莱斯克莱根护理院 你知道是哪里吗
Preskragen Nursing Home. Do you know where that is?
知道
Yeah...
知道 我知道那里
Yeah, I know where that is.
好的
Ok.
艾瑞克森是个混♥蛋♥
Eriksson was a bastard.
冷酷 尖刻
Hard. Mean.
你之前说你记得一个女人
You said earlier you remembered a woman.
他的女人
His woman.
他有几个女人
He had a few.
女人的事他都保密
Kept them to himself.
他不在修车厂见她们
He wouldn't see them at the garages.
-只把她们留在家 -你见过她们吗
- He kept them at home. - But you met them?
我以前会被叫到他家里
I used to get summoned to the house.
管理层的集♥会♥ 每几个月一次
Management. Every few months.
就是鼓舞士气
Pep talk.
克丽丝塔
Krista.
你记得一个叫克丽丝塔的女人吗
Do you remember a woman called Krista?
波兰美人
The Polish Beauty.
我们都那么喊她
That's what we called her.
波兰人
Polish?
真漂亮
Lovely woman.
她是待得最长的一个
She lasted the longest.
然后 有一天 她就不见了
Then, one day, she was gone.
我再也没见过她
I never saw her again.
我也没过问
And you didn't ask.
不能去过问艾瑞克森的事
Not with Eriksson.
有个女儿吗
Was there a daughter?
你记得有个女儿吗
Do you remember a daughter?
不是他的
Not his.
他没有女儿
He never had a daughter.
是她女儿 她的孩子
It was hers. Her daughter.
-你记得吗 -瘦瘦的女孩 笑起来很甜
- You remember? - Willowy girl. Lovely smile.
她叫什么 你记得她的名字吗
What was her name? Can you remember her name?
伊芳吗
Yvonne?
-是伊芳吗 -伊芳
- Was it Yvonne? - Yvonne.
-没错 -很好 很好
- That's it. - Good, good, good, good.
-瘦瘦的女孩 -很好
- Willowy girl. - Great. Good. Good.
你好好想想 记得她们的姓吗
Now, I want you to think hard. Can you remember the surname?
克丽丝塔和伊芳
Krista and Yvonne.
我想不起来 想不起来...
I can't think. I can't think...
克丽丝塔和伊芳姓什么
Krista and Yvonne what?
-她们姓什么 -谭德威先生累了
- What's the surname? - Mr Tandvall is tired now.
-波兰美人 -对 克丽丝塔姓什么
- The Polish Beauty. - Yes. Krista. Krista what?
-克丽丝塔姓什么 -维兰德先生
- Krista what? - Mr Wallander!
-科特 -我只需要知道她们的姓
- Kurt. - Just need their surname.
只想知道她们的姓
Just their surname.
波兰美人 克丽丝塔
The Polish Beauty. Krista.
-波兰美人 -姓什么
- The Polish Beauty. - What?
-继续说 谭德威先生 -克丽丝塔...哈伯曼
- Go on, Mr Tandvall. - Krista Ha...Habermann.
克丽丝塔·哈伯曼
Krista Habermann.
哈伯曼
Habermann.
安妮卡·威尔海姆和埃莉诺·格兰顿
Annika Vilhelm and Elinor Grunden.
其他的恐怕是找不到了
The rest, I'm afraid, are unaccounted for.
伊芳的人像拼图查到什么了吗
Anything from the Yvonne identikit?
-还没有结果 -这是我们目前找到的伊芳
- No, nothing positive yet. - This is everything we've got so far
和克丽丝塔·哈伯曼的全部资料
on Yvonne and Krista Habermann.
我直觉是 克丽丝塔可能最近过世了
You know, my hunch is that Krista may have died recently.
或许就是几周前的事
Maybe even in the last few weeks.
去验尸官那里查查
Try the coroner.
说说这些互助组的女人...
Right, these women from the group...
安妮卡·威尔海姆的丈夫六个月前死了
OK, Annika Vilhelm's husband died six months ago,
所以我想如果我们想找潜在的男性目标...
so I thought if we're looking for potential male victims...
就是埃莉诺·格兰顿 好 我们走
Elinor Grunden. Right, let's go.
你还记得有关伊芳的什么事吗
Is there anything else you can remember about Yvonne?
我刚刚都说了
What I've just told you.
她是个好女人 她倾听我们的心声
She was a good woman. She listened.
我需要那个 我们都需要
That's what I needed. What we all needed.
你谈了谁 你丈夫吗
Who did you speak about? Your husband?
这可能很重要
Look, this may be important.
我们知道所有参加互助组的女人
We know that all the women who attended the group
都有些...人际关系方面的压力
were under some kind of...pressure. Relationships.
-男人问题 -我不细究
- Men. - I don't need to know details.
我只需要知道你到底是谈了谁
I just need to know whoever it was you talked about.
是你父亲吗
Was it your father?
还是有第三者
Was it another man?
我丈夫是个好人
My husband is a good man.
他完全不知情
He doesn't know any of this.
我遇到一个人
I met someone.
我们...偷♥情♥ 很刺♥激♥
It was...secret. Exciting.
后来我看到了他的另一面
And then I saw another side to him.
我找借口跟我丈夫解释
I made excuses to my husband.
解释身上的伤痕
The bruises.
我骗了他
I lied.
伊芳知道这个人吗
And Yvonne would have known about this man?
-知道他的身份 -是的
- Who he was? - Yes.
你得告诉我他的名字 他可能有危险
You're going to have to tell me his name. He could be in danger.
伦奎斯特
Lunnqvist.
麦克斯·伦奎斯特
Max Lunnqvist.
他在火车站工作 是副经理
He works at the station. He's assistant manager there.
科特 你说中了
Kurt, you were right.
克丽丝塔·哈伯曼三周前过世
Krista Habermann died three weeks ago.
我拿到了验尸官的报告 肝癌
I got the coroner's report. Cancer with the liver.
-那么伊芳... -她的近亲
- So Yvonne...? - Next of kin.
有个地址 在瓦吉奥
There's an address. Vollsj.
就是这儿 就是那栋房♥子
That's it. That's the house.
这里左转
Left here. Left here.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police, open up!
-卡特琳娜吗 -是我
- Katarina? - Yeah.
伊芳呢
Where's Yvonne?
这是怎么回事
I don't understand.
她说她会照顾我
She said she'd look after me.
她做了什么 怎么回事
What's she done? I don't understand!
没事了 都结束了
It's all right. It's over now.
-告诉我们伊芳在哪 -我不知道
- Just tell us where Yvonne is. - I don't...I don't know.
她说她得去见个人
She said she had to go and meet a man.
去哪 她去哪了
Where? Where did she go?
我不知道
I don't know.
没事了 没事了
It's all right, it's all right.
麦格诺斯
Magnus?
火车站
The station.
我们有十二分钟
We've got 12 minutes.
对 麦克斯·伦奎斯特 我们有急事找他
Yes, Max Lunnqvist. It's urgent that we speak to him.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表