剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
而且是在车祸之后
after the car crash
但这人没意识到椅子腿掉下来了
and not realised the leg had broken off.
这么说车祸是凶手伪造的
So the car accident was a set-up.
老托斯坦森的脖子被人弄断了
Old man Torstensson had his neck broken
然后这个凶手
and then whoever did it
把老人放进车里 把车滚下山坡
rolled the car down the hill with the old man in it?
而且还在车后箱里放了把餐椅
And put a kitchen chair in the boot,
可以推测这把椅子是他带去用来坐的
which, presumably, he brought along to have a bit of a sit down,
因为杀个人还真挺累的
cos murder can actually be, you know, quite exhausting.
-麦格诺斯 -对不起 丽萨
- Magnus. - No, I'm sorry, Lisa.
这是我的案子 一起都很明了 都说得通
This was my case. Everything was quite clear. Everything adds up.
他儿子斯坦呢
What about the son? Sten.
那个案子我们也遗漏了什么吗
I suppose we've missed another one there.
你们都会死去 到时谁将获利 你一无是处
那个还不一定什么意思呢
That could mean anything.
你说的这些都没有实质证据 科特
This is all a bit circumstantial, Kurt.
科特 我们早上再谈吧
Kurt, we should talk in the morning.
我们可以到时再看看这些
You know, we can review this again.
我相信你说的还是有些道理的
I'm sure there's something in what you say.
能见到你真好 科特
It's really good to see you, Kurt.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
斯坦·托斯坦森
Sten Torstensson.
喉部和气管都被挤碎
The larynx and the windpipe were both crushed.
这种情况下显然应该有缩窄性损伤
Now, obviously, you'd expect severe constriction injuries,
但你来看
but look at this.
舌骨 在这里
The hyoid bone, it lives here.
我让他们把骨头切下来
I got them to resect it.
有五处折裂痕迹
Fractured in five places.
斯坦是悬梁自尽
Sten was hanging from a beam
也就是说是垂直坠落
that would indicate a vertical drop,
使脊柱上部的椎骨错位
which would dislocate the upper vertebrae of the spinal column
致使他死亡
resulting in death.
但是舌骨折裂
But a fractured hyoid...
一般是由击打造成的
that's usually caused by a blow.
以前那些打徒手拳击的人 常受这种伤
In the old days, bare-knuckle fighters, very common injury -
被人照着喉部猛击
a rabbit punch to the throat
击碎气管 导致窒息
resulting in a crushed windpipe and suffocation.
现在只能在武术比赛里看到
Martial arts competitions, that's where you see it nowadays.
当然了 如果斯坦下坠前
Of course, it would all make perfect sense
身体前倾了一下就都能说通了
if Sten had pitched forward before the drop.
我只是不知你是怎么想的
I just wondered what you thought.
老人的死因是什么
What was the cause given for the old man's death?
古斯塔夫吗 脖子折断
Gustaf? Broken neck.
他还系着安全带呢
Wearing his seatbelt?
是有可能的
It can happen.
我就是这么跟斯坦说的
That's what I told Sten.
老人的尸体呢
Where's the old man's body?
今晚要忙到很晚了 是不是
It's going to be a long night, isn't it?
喂
Hello?
科特 是我 奈博
Kurt, it's me, Nyberg.
古斯塔夫·托斯坦森 舌骨四处折裂
Gustaf Torstensson - hyoid fractured in four places.
好的 谢谢
OK, thanks for that.
好 明天见
Yeah, see you tomorrow.
嗯 明天见
Yeah, in the morning.
你根本无权要求给古斯塔夫·托斯坦森
You had no authority to ask for another postmortem
做二次尸检 这你很清楚
on Gustaf Torstensson, you know that.
我真不懂
I don't understand.
你消失了几个月 又突然跑回来
You suddenly appear after months away, God knows where.
也不提前说一声
No warning.
这是麦格诺斯的案子
This was Magnus's case.
你无权这么做
You've got no right doing this.
斯坦来找过我
Sten came to see me.
他知道有什么不对劲
He knew there was something wrong.
我却没有帮他...
I turned him away and I...
我只是觉得我该试着...
... I just think that I should try to...
亡羊补牢
just put this right.
好吧 科特
OK, Kurt.
你的状况呢
But what about you?
你现在身体可以吗
Are you in a fit state?
看看你 你在流汗呢
Look at you, you're sweating.
昨晚你还打颤 我们都看到了
You were shaking last night, we all saw it.
是你决定请病假的
Now, you chose to take sick leave.
你不能就这么
There's no way you can
随随便便走进来 接管别人的案子
breeze in here and take over someone else's investigation.
你要做一个全套的体♥检♥
You should have a full medical examination.
我并不是想接管谁的案子
I'm not trying to take over anyone's investigation,
我只是...
I just, uh...
想帮忙
...want to help.
-我...没事 真的 -是吗
- I'm...I'm fine. Fine, really. - Are you?
好吧
Ok.
你想要工作 就得随时配枪
You want to work - you wear that at all times.
你知道章程里是怎么写的
You know what the book says.
随身持枪
Carrying a side-arm weapon
并且准备使用
and being prepared to use it
这是做警♥察♥最基本的要求
is fundamental to being a police officer.
你可以用你以前的办公室
You can use your old office.
麦格诺斯一小时后会给你做简报
Magnus will brief you in an hour.
好了 麦格诺斯 跟科特说说你都查到了什么
OK, Magnus, tell Kurt what you've got.
好的 我们已经确定古斯塔夫·托斯坦森
Right, we established that Gustaf Torstensson
事故当天曾去过范霍姆堡
had been at Farnholm Castle the day of the accident.
我们认为他是驱车回家
Now, we assumed he'd been driving home.
范霍姆堡 阿尔弗雷德·哈德伯格的家
Farnholm Castle. Alfred Harderberg.
就是那个慈善家
The philanthropist guy.
据杜纳太太讲 托斯坦森律师行
According to Mrs Duner, the Torstensson firm of solicitors
几乎已变成专门为
have become almost exclusively involved
哈德伯格提供咨♥询♥和打理他的事务
in managing and advising in Harderberg's affairs.
你已经跟他谈过了 对吗 麦格诺斯
You've already spoken to him, haven't you, Magnus?
是的 我跟他通了五分钟的电♥话♥
Yes, I was given five minutes with him on the phone.
他当时在非洲
He was in Africa.
他在那边有好多个项目
He's got a bunch of projects out there,
是哈德伯格基金会的一部分
part of the Harderberg Foundation.
医院 学校什么的 都是大手笔
Hospitals, schools - it's big stuff.
这家伙很有钱
The guy's mega-loaded.
你觉得我能去找他谈谈吗
Do you think I could talk to him?
那样可以吗
Would that be OK?
我想跟他谈谈
Like to talk to him.
科特·维兰德
Kurt Wallander.
艾克曼
Ekman.
安德斯·艾克曼 马尔摩总局的 对吗
Anders Ekman. Malmo Central, yeah?
你好
Hello.
那么...
So...
你这是在工作吗
Are you on duty?
只是我听说...
It's just that I, um...
我听说你辞职了
I heard that you'd packed it all in.
你从哪听说的
Well, where did you hear that?
我还跟一些人有联络
Well, I still talk to a few of the guys.
你在这儿工作吗
You work here?
保安助理
Security assistant.
基本上来说 我就是看门的
Basically, I open and close the gate.
薪水不错 我没啥好抱怨的
It pays well. I can't complain.
哈德伯格是个好老板 人不错
Harderberg's a good boss. Nice guy.
我一直觉得你的遭遇不太公平
I always thought you got a rough deal.
都过去很久了 总得向前看啊
It's a long time ago. You've got to move on.
我挺好的
I'm OK. I'm good.
那就好
Good.
我跟他有约
I've got an appointment.
是关于那个老人的事故的吧
It's about the accident, the old guy.
那个哈德伯格的律师
Harderberg's solicitor.
-进来吧 我放你过去 -好的
- Get in, I'll let you through. - All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 我跟哈德伯格先生有约
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表