剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
...every day.
我过了一年才敢开车
Took me a year before I could get back in a car.
我完了
Finished me.
然后就开始酗酒
Then the booze got me.
老婆生我的气
Wife pissed off.
孩子也不管我了
Kids gave up with me.
情况很不堪
It wasn't pretty.
那是什么让你振作起来
What got you back?
大概是没勇气自杀吧
Too much of a coward to die, I suppose.
但是 科特
But, Kurt,
你很幸运
you're lucky.
你杀的是一个凶手
You killed a murderer -
一个拿枪指着你的人
a guy who was pointing a gun down your throat.
我杀了一个无辜的花季少女
I killed an innocent teenage girl.
我的余生都要为我的罪孽付出代价
I'll pay for mine for the rest of my life.
你就不要了
You don't have to.
里面记录的都是很正常的进出车辆情况
This is all completely standard stuff, comings and goings.
邮件车还有干洗
Mail vans, laundry.
我就留给你了 行吗
I'll leave it with you, shall I?
好的 谢谢 好
Yes, thanks. Yeah.
你好 我是琳达
Hi. This is Linda.
请留言 我会给你回电 谢谢
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you. Thanks.
喂 是我...
Hi. Hi. It's me...
你♥爸♥爸 如果你忘了的话
your dad, in case you'd forgotten.
我在这边
I'm here and, er...er...
我回于斯塔德了
I'm back in Ystad.
我希望你一切都好
So I hope you're OK. Er...
天呐
Oh, Christ!
好了 这些明信片
OK, so these postcards -
我们找不到这幅图片 这个村庄
we can't place the image, this village.
用的硬纸板是便宜货 很普通
The cardboard's cheap, it's generic,
所以没法缩小范围
so there's nothing to narrow it down.
但是我们从杜纳太太那里拿到的信封
But the envelope which we picked up from Mrs Duner
有轧花标记
has an embossed mark.
绵凫旅馆
The Eider Duck Hotel.
是延雪平外韦特恩湖边的一家旅馆
It's a hotel outside Jonkoping on Lake Vattern.
这封信是七月八日从旅馆寄出的
It was posted on 8th July and sent from the hotel.
我试着联♥系♥他们 但没人接电♥话♥
I tried to get hold of them. Nobody's answering the phone.
我会继续打的
I'll keep trying.
我知道这地方
I know this place.
我曾跟我爸爸去过
I...used to go there with my dad.
棉凫旅馆
请进吧
Do come in.
我们就在这边
We're just through here.
今天天气不错 是不是
It's been a lovely day, hasn't it?
汉斯
Hans.
我去拿登记薄
I'll just, er, get the register.
拿来了
There we are.
你说是七月 是吗
Now, it was...July, you said?
七月 没错
July, yes.
在这里
Here we are.
蒂姆格拉斯夫妇
Mr and Mrs Timglas.
退休的德国夫妇
A retired German couple.
还有别人吗
Um...anyone else?
就剩他了
Just him.
尤根·诺德菲尔特
Jurgen Nordfeldt.
留地址了吗
Is there an address?
我们关门的时候把登记表都扔了
We threw out all the registration forms when we closed.
但是我记得他
I remember him, though.
-一个奔五十的男人 -过五十了
- A gentleman...late 40s. - Early 50s.
你还记得他别的什么事吗
Anything else that you remember about him?
有位年轻小姐来过
Well...there was a young lady.
诺德菲尔特先生饮酒过多
Mr Nordfeldt drank far too much.
曾有位年轻女士来看他
And there was this young woman came to visit him.
他们大吵了一架 声音很大
Well, they had a very long and loud argument
就在餐厅里
in the dining room.
-大吼大叫的 -她是谁
- Shouting. - Who was she?
她也姓诺德菲尔特
Her name was Nordfeldt too.
好像是艾琳 没错 就是艾琳
Elin, I think. Yes, Elin.
我给她叫了辆出租车去机场
I called her a taxi for the airport.
是妻子或者女儿吗
Er...wife? Daughter, maybe?
她太年轻 不会是他妻子
She was too young to be his wife.
这你怎么说得准 五十现在不算什么
You don't know that. 50's no age now.
非常感谢你们的...
Thank you very much...
协助 感谢你们的热心
for your help. You've been very kind.
其实我认识这里
I actually know this place.
我小的时候来过这里
I...used to come here when I was a boy...
跟我爸爸来的
...with my...dad.
我们知道你是谁 科特·维兰德
We know who you are - Kurt Wallander.
-对 -宝沃·维兰德的儿子
- Yes. - Povel Wallander's boy.
你以前最喜欢那些动物了
You used to love the animals.
动物 是啊
The animals, yeah.
对了
That's right.
以前这里都是动物
The place was full of animals.
我丈夫最大的才华就是制♥作♥标本
My husband's great talent was taxidermy.
直到他的眼睛老花了 手指也不听使唤了
Until his eyes got too old... and his fingers.
那些动物标本呢
And what happened to the animals?
我们不得不扔掉了
We had to throw them out.
腐烂了 就像其他的东西一样
Rotten, like everything else.
你父亲还健在吗
Is your father still alive?
他...
He's, er...
健在
Yes.
代我们向他问好 好吗
Remember us to him, won't you?
好的
Yes. I will.
麦格诺斯 我查到了名字
Magnus, I've got names.
尤根和艾琳·诺德菲尔特
Jurgen and Elin Nordfeldt.
看看你能查到什么
See what you can dig up.
你好啊 爸爸
Hello, Dad.
你也好啊 爸爸
Hello, Dad.
琳达
Linda...
怎么回事
...I don't understand.
我每隔几周就会来一趟
I come down every couple of weeks.
你要是联♥系♥过我们就会知道了
You'd know that if you...
我给你打过电♥话♥的
No, I...I tried to call you.
我当时忙
I was busy.
家庭团聚了 是不是
Family reunion, is it?
家人齐聚
Family reunion?
抱歉 爸爸
I'm...I'm sorry, Dad.
我这段时间
I've been...
外出了
...away.
度假了吗
Holiday?
你们就知道度假 对不对
It's all holiday with you people now, isn't it?
不 我在...
No. I've, er...
我得走了 爷爷
I'm off now, Granddad.
爷爷 我得走了
Granddad, I'm off now.
你们还有很多要说的话
You've a lot to catch up on.
-求你 先别走 -我得回去了
- Don't go yet, please. - I have to get back.
不不不 别走 火车很危险的
No, no, no. Don't go. The trains, they're dangerous.
-没事的 爷爷 -会撞车的 撞车
- It's OK, Granddad. - They crash. They crash.
爷爷 我不会有事的
Granddad, I'll be fine.
你 你走吧 走
You. You can go. Go.
别走 好姑娘 漂亮姑娘
Don't you leave, good girl. Beautiful girl.
我兜里有钱 零花钱
I've got money in my pocket, pocket money.
不行 不行啊
No, no, no.
没事了 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 没事 没事
It's all right. It's all right. It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
没事 没事 没事
It's all right. It's all right. It's all right.
爸爸 我们该让她走了
Dad, we should let her go.
天呐
God, I'm...
对不起 天呐
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry. Oh, God.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表