剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
如释重负
Relief.
我知道你和范妮娅谈过了
I know you've spoken to Vanja.
我想你们想知道的她都会告诉你吧
I imagine she can fill you in with anything you need to know.
她十分了解我父亲
She knew my father as well as anyone.
他们曾相恋过
They were lovers.
恕我失陪了 我今天还有很多事要办
Now, if you'll forgive me, I've got a lot to get through today.
你需要我签什么文件吗
Is there, um, any paperwork you need me to attend to?
如果有我们会和你联♥系♥的
I... Er... We'll be in touch if... if there is.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't... Why didn't you tell me?
那是两年前的事了 有什么必要呢
It was two years ago. What was the point?
很有必要
Every point.
但你还是继续为他工作
But you...you carried on working for him,
那么...你们还是朋友了
so were...were you still friends?
他不是个好相处的人
He wasn't an easy man.
-他儿子一定告诉你了 -他妈妈的事 是的
- His son must have told you. - Yeah, about the mother.
我为他工作 我就是爱上了他
I started...working for him and I just fell into it.
他打人吗
Was he...violent?
有时会
Sometimes.
我以前会离开几天
Er...I just used to...go away for a few days.
但你还是回来
But you went back.
你为什么还继续为他工作
So why...why did you keep working for him?
这工作合适我 我有个年幼的儿子
It suited me. I have a young boy.
古斯塔付钱多
Gosta paid well.
他不会来烦我...通常不会
He left me alone...most of the time.
通常
Most of the time.
你现在什么感觉 发生了这样的事
How do you feel...now? Now that this has happened?
说实话吗
Honestly?
如释重负
Like a great weight has been lifted.
你听说过一个叫霍格·艾瑞克森的男人吗
Have...have you ever heard of a man called Holger Eriksson?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
谢谢你能来
Thank you for doing this.
十分感激
I appreciate it.
我帮你拿着吧
Er, do you want me to take those?
好
Yeah.
要我做什么...
What do I have...
其实 没事 我来吧 先按右手吧
Actually, it's OK. I'll...start with the right.
就用你的拇指
Just take your thumb.
好好地使劲按下去
Press it nice and hard.
就是为了排除一下
Just for the purposes of elimination.
这样很好
That's perfect.
很不错
That's lovely.
按住 好的 按住
Press. Right, press.
她有不在场证明吗
Does she have an alibi?
她当然没有不在场证明
Of course she doesn't have an alibi.
谁能有三周的不在场证明
How can you have an alibi for three weeks?
还有艾瑞克森呢 她都不认识他
And what about Eriksson? She'd never heard of him.
这是她说的
Well, she said.
或许兰菲尔特和艾瑞克森并无联♥系♥
Well, maybe Runfeldt and Eriksson are not connected.
他们肯定有联♥系♥
I bet they are.
艾瑞克森我们什么都没查到吗
Have we got nothing on Eriksson yet?
没有 没有犯罪记录
No, nothing on record.
未婚 没有亲人
No wife. No family.
我们在试着查找他以前的员工 但是...
We're trying to track down some of his old staff, but...
那个运油的呢
Well, what about the...oil guy?
泰伦 他有点不配合
Tyren. He's being a bit difficult.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
有想法的人
A right-thinking man.
那么说你了解他吗
So you got to know him?
我们聊天
We talked.
聊什么
About what?
天下事
The world.
谈这个残缺不全的国家
The country. What's left of it.
你真该听他说的那些话
You should've heard him go.
-他会动怒吗 -有些事会惹恼他
- He'd get angry? - You'd get him off on one.
就像是阴云掠过
Like a shadow had come across him.
然后他就一笑了之
Then he'd smile, laugh it off,
喝杯咖啡 又开始谈他的鸟了
pot of coffee and back on to his birds.
没结过婚吗
No wife?
没有任何女人吗
No...no women?
他不会把女人留在家里
He didn't keep them in the house.
什么意思
Meaning?
他说以前想找女人他就会溜去波兰
Said he used to nip over to Poland when he felt the need.
物美价廉 又是段愉快的路程
Cheap and cheerful and it made for a nice trip.
我说了
Like I say,
有想法
a right-thinking man.
为什么我们还查不到任何艾瑞克森的事
Why haven't we got anything on Eriksson yet?
我要奈博关于花店血迹的报告
And I want Nyberg's report on that blood down at the florist's.
人都哪去了
What the hell is everybody doing?
我得去接琳达 我要晚了
Got to pick up Linda, I'm gonna be late...
-总是迟到 -科特
- Always bloody late. - Kurt.
让自己喘口气吧
Give yourself a break.
那毕竟是你♥爸♥爸
It's your dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks. Thanks.
你好啊 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你好 科特
Hello, Kurt.
我真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你好 英嘉 我不知道你...
Hi, Inga. I...didn't realise you were...er...
我想要妈妈来
I wanted Mum to come.
我想来
I wanted to be here.
车就在这边
The car's just here.
你没事吧
Are you OK? Er...
没事
Yeah.
一切...
Everything's, um...
一切都好吧
Everything working out?
是啊 都挺好的
Yes, it's...working out fine.
你为什么还戴着戒指 科特
Why do you still wear it, Kurt?
我不知道 我只是没...
I don't know. I just never...
我现在很幸福 我过得很好
I'm...I'm happy now. I've got a good life.
-我们还是能找到幸福的 -当然了
- It's still possible, you know. - Sure, sure.
我们不能回到过去了 科特
We can't go back, Kurt.
我们是不可能了
It's just never going to happen.
我们该走了 火车...
We should get on. The train...
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
爸爸
Dad.
格特鲁德说她会捎我们去车站
Gertrude says she'll give us a lift to the station.
她顺路 而且我们有点晚了
It's on her way and we're running a bit late.
-可以吗 -当然了
- Is that OK? - Yeah, yeah.
你总还是可以给我打电♥话♥
You can always call.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想要什么爷爷的东西吗
Do you want anything of Granddad's,
我们在清理房♥子呢
as we'll be clearing the house?
我想要的已经拿到了 他的几首诗
I've got what I want. Some of his poems.
我们最后一次见面时他给我了
He gave them to me last time I saw him.
-诗 -对 是手写稿件
- Poems? - Yeah, they're handwritten.
有几首真的很美
Some of them are really beautiful.
我不知道他还写诗
I didn't know he wrote poetry.
我们有时候会交换
Yeah, we'd swap sometimes.
看彼此的诗
You show me yours, I'll show you mine.
你从没给我看过你的诗
You never showed me your poetry.
我以为你不会感兴趣
I didn't think you'd be interested.
-琳达 -就来
- Linda! - Yeah, coming.
-他也是因为这个不给我看吗 -什么
- Is that why he didn't show me? - What?
他的诗 因为他认为我不会感兴趣
His poetry. Because he didn't think I'd be interested?
他认为你没有那样的...内心世界
He didn't think that was the kind of...inner life you had.
"内心世界"
"Inner life"?
他还探讨我的"内心世界"
He talked about my "inner life"?
他很担心你 爸爸
He worried about you, Dad.
担心什么 我的"内心世界"吗
What, about my "inner life"?
-不 那是我用的词 -那他怎么说的
- No. That was my word. - Well, what was his?
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表