剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
阿尔弗雷德 我是伯格曼
Alfred, it's Bergman.
他们知道车的事了
...I mean, they know about the car!
我告诉你别过来的
I told you not to come.
我很担心 到处是警♥察♥
I'm worried. There's police everywhere.
你给车报失了 你已经没嫌疑了 放宽心吧
You've reported the car. You're clear. Just relax.
我们本该是去吓唬吓唬他们的
We were only supposed to frighten them.
我们本来说好就是吓唬他们
That was all we were going to do.
你很清楚我们...
You know exactly what we were...
那是什么 我听到了什么声音
What was that? I heard something.
在这儿等着
Wait there.
没什么
It's nothing.
你现在不能退出了
You can't back out now,
伯格曼
Bergman....
伯格曼
Bergman!
警♥察♥
Police!
别动 别跑
Hold it there! Hold it!
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
我是维兰德
Wallander.
我需要支援 鲍比旅馆 快来
I need assistance. Borrby Motel - now!
不 我做了什么...不
No... Oh! What have I... Oh, no!
我做了...
What have I...?
你 是你在泄露消息
You? You were the leak?
我不是有意的
I didn't mean it.
-对不起 我不是有意的 -别打了
- I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. - Sirs, step away.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我不是...
I'm sorry. I didn't...
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry!
瓦尔弗雷德·斯特姆
Valfrid Strom.
民族主义者
Nationalist.
新纳粹
Neo-Nazi.
欧洲各国的黑名单都榜上有名 他不是本地人
He comes up on lists all through Europe. He's not local.
从斯德哥尔摩来的
Came down from Stockholm.
-伯格曼呢 -刚刚把他带进来了
- And Bergman? - Picked him up earlier.
他坦白了车的事
He came clean about the Merc.
他们把车放在埃斯基尔斯蒂纳的一间库房♥里了
They've got it in a lock-up house in Eskilstuna.
我们的人去取了
The guys are fetching it now.
他是最近才转变为激进分子 所以数据库里没有
He's a recent convert. Didn't show on the database.
根本应付不来斯特姆那种人
Way out of his depth with Strom.
彼得斯在就在楼下 你想跟他谈谈吗
And we've got Petters downstairs. Do you want to talk to him?
那孩子一直在哭
Kid can't stop crying.
我觉得他见到洛夫格伦夫妇被害的样子受了创伤
I think he was traumatised by seeing the Lovgren murder.
他觉得我们在隐瞒消息
He thought we were withholding information,
所以才透露给媒体
so he leaked to the press.
那孩子没想到会发展到这个地步
The kid didn't think it could come to this.
那他怎么想的
What were he think, then?
他以为呢
What did he think?
我得没收你的抢 科特
I've had to confiscate your gun, Kurt.
会对此事展开调查
There'll have to be an investigation.
检察官正在赶过来
The prosecutor is on his way down.
你会被停职
You'll be suspended.
洛夫格伦夫妇的凶杀案呢
What about the Lovgren murders?
我们只能尽我们所能
We'll have to do what we can.
那是我的案子 丽萨 那是我的案子
That's my case, Lisa. That's my case!
我们毫无进展 科特
We're nowhere, Kurt.
整件事一团糟
The whole thing's a complete mess.
回家吧 科特
Go home, Kurt.
我从没想到我会那么做
I never thought I'd do that.
我从没想到我真的会夺走一个人的生命
I never thought I'd actually take another man's life.
霍格兰德
Hoglund.
好
Right.
是检察官
The prosecutor.
他就来
He's on his way.
科特·维兰德探长今天被停职
Inspector Kurt Wallander has been suspended today
直到对昨晚射杀上周种族主义仇杀的
pending an investigation into last night's shooting and killing
一名嫌疑人一事的调查结束
of a suspect in last week's racist murders.
据悉 死去的嫌疑人是瓦尔弗雷德·斯特姆
The dead suspect is believed to be Valfrid Strom.
斯特姆是几个新纳粹组织的成员
Strom was a member of several Neo-Nazi groups
而且警方认为是他策划了
and is believed by police to have orchestrated
最近多起针对侨工的袭击事件
many of the recent attacks on foreign workers.
爸爸 我看到新闻了
Dad, I've just seen the news.
是啊
Sure.
他们怎么能停你的职呢
How can they suspend you?
我杀了人
I killed a man.
据说他要向你开枪呢
They said he was shooting at you.
重点不在这儿
That's not the point.
爸爸 那样不就是自卫了吗
Dad, doesn't that make it self defence?
爸爸 要我过去陪你吗
Look, Dad, do you want me to come round?
不用 我没事
No, I'm fine.
你好吗 贾马尔好吗
How are you? How's Jamal?
挺好 我们挺好的
Yeah, yeah. We're good.
你真的没事吗
You're sure you're OK?
真的
Really.
谢谢你能打来
Thanks for calling.
-好吧 再见 -好 再见
- OK, bye. - All right. Bye.
还想吃披萨吗
Do you fancy that pizza?
这总有一天是会发生的
It was bound to happen one day.
你肯定是知道的
You must have known that.
现在谁会接手洛夫格伦夫妇的案子
So who's going to take the Lovgren case?
安-布瑞特和马汀森吧 我不知道
Anne-Britt and Martinsson, I guess. I don't know.
我们毫无进展
We're nowhere on it.
我以为如果我们找到了情妇和儿子
I thought if we could find the mistress, and the son,
会有些联♥系♥
there'd be a connection.
结果毫无结果
Nothing.
那你要怎么办
So where does that leave you?
天晓得
God knows.
她说了什么
What did she say?
玛莉娅·洛夫格伦
Maria Lovgren.
那晚 她临死前对你说了些话
She said something to you that night before she died.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道她说了什么
I don't know what she said.
你第一次见到贾马尔是什么时候
When did you first meet Jamal?
记不得了 几周前吧
I don't know, a couple of weeks ago.
你当时什么感想
What did you think?
什么感想
What did I think?
你什么意思 我没什么想法
What do you mean? Nothing. I didn't think anything.
你挺惊讶的 对不对
You were surprised, weren't you?
胡扯
Well, that's crap.
我为什么会惊讶
I mean, why would I be surprised?
你这话什么意思
What are you saying? What...?
你以为我什么意思
What do you think I'm saying?
认了吧
Face it, man.
这为什么要紧呢 根本不要紧的
Why does it matter?! It doesn't matter.
他是个好男人 她又开心了
He's a really nice guy. She's smiling again.
这才是重要的
That's all that matters.
我心里颤了一下
There was a beat.
我第一次见他的时候 有点感觉
When I first saw him, there was something.
有那么点
Some thing
心里的想法
inside me.
在我脑海中挥之不去 我甩不掉这个想法
I couldn't get it out of my head. I couldn't shake it off.
后来...当...
And then...when...
当我以为玛莉娅说了什么
when I thought Maria said something,
我以为可能是...
I thought it might have been...
-"外国人" -对 可那只是我的臆想吗
- "Foreigner". - Yeah, but was that just me?
我说不清
Cos I don't know.
那真是我听到的吗
Was that what I heard
还是那个想法在我
or was that just knocking around
愚蠢的狭隘的脑袋里打转
my stupid, little provincial head?
这是很自然的
It's natural.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表