剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
维兰德
改编自
亨宁·曼凯尔
小说《笑面豺狼》
维兰德
笑面豺狼
我有罪 我铸成了大错[拉丁文]
Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.
我有罪
Mea culpa.
我的言行
Quia peccavi nimis cogitatione verbo,
都罪孽深重
et opere...
我有罪 我有罪
Mea culpa, mea culpa,
我铸成了大错 我有罪
mea maxima culpa, mea culpa.
我有罪 我有罪
Mea culpa, mea culpa...
小心点 小心点
Look out! Look out!
你个疯子 学学怎么开车吧
Crazy! Learn to drive!
我有罪 我有罪 我铸成了大错
Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
我有罪 我有罪 我铸成了大错
Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
我有罪 我有罪 我铸成了大错
Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
我有罪 我...
Mea culpa, me...
科特
Kurt?
你好 斯坦
Hello, Sten.
刚刚在小旅馆
At the guesthouse...
女房♥东说你肯定在这儿
the landlady said you'd be down here.
她说你总是在这儿
She said you're always down here
几个月来每天如此
every day, for months.
自从...
Ever since...
他们说我父亲一定是车速过快
They said my father must have been driving too fast.
失去了控制 滑下了路边 当场死亡
Lost control or skidded off the road, killed outright.
但...我就是不能接受
But...I just can't accept that.
车钥匙掉在车里地板上
The car key was on the floor of the car.
怎么会这样
How does that happen?
车钥匙不会从点火开关上掉下来
Car keys don't just fall out of car ignitions,
即使是出了车祸
even after a crash.
你会把钥匙转过四个位置
You turn the key through four positions -
这样就锁定在启动的位置上 那么...
it's now locked in the starting position, so...
它怎么会掉落在地板上
how did it fall out on the floor?
急救人员拔♥出♥来♥的
Somebody from the emergency services pulled it out.
好吧 但他们说他肯定是超速了
OK, but they said he must have been speeding.
你也了解古斯塔夫 科特
You knew Gustaf, Kurt.
他是个老人 也像个老人那样开车
He was an old man. He drove like an old man.
我父亲年轻时就像个老人那样开车
My father drove like an old man even when he was a young man.
科特 求你了
Kurt, please.
我只求你...
All I'm asking is...
看看卷宗 为了我
just look over the file. For me.
我知道你...
I know you're...
抱歉 斯坦
I'm sorry, Sten.
帮不了你
Can't help you.
现在不行了
Not any more.
散步散得好吗
How was it?
挺好的 挺好的 谢谢你
Oh, it was lovely. Lovely, so... Thanks. Yeah.
怎么了 科特
What's wrong, Kurt?
走神了
Miles away.
是因为那个人 对吗
It was that guy, wasn't it?
上周的那个
Last week.
自从那以后你一直心事重重
You've been brooding ever since.
他是谁
Who was he?
一个老朋友
Old friend.
他是律师
A solicitor.
他父亲死于一场车祸
His, um...his father was killed in a car accident.
有什么问题
And?
有些事情不太对劲
A couple of things that didn't add up.
他拜托我去看一下 我...安娜...
He asked me to look over it. I... Anna...
我以为你要辞职呢
I thought you were going to resign.
你已经下定决心了
You'd made your mind up.
的确 我...
I have. I...
早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
回去吧 科特
Go back, Kurt.
不把这事查清楚 对谁都没好处
You're no good to anyone until you sort this out.
我不知道我是否准备好回去...
I don't know if I'm ready to go...
去吧
Go.
你就去吧
Just go.
求你了
Please.
你好 这里是斯坦·托斯坦森的手♥机♥
Hello. You've reached the mobile phone of Sten Torstensson.
请留言 我会尽快回复你
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
斯坦 我是科特...维兰德
Er, Sten, it's Kurt...er, Wallander.
我回来了 人在于斯塔德
I'm back. Er, I'm in Ystad.
我得去局里一趟
I've got to go to the station,
如果我打听到你父亲案子的消息
so if I hear anything about your father,
我会告诉你的
I'll, um...I'll let you know.
就这样吧
Er...er, right.
把日期写上
Put the date on it.
能看下你的驾驶执照吗
And can I see your driver's licence, please?
托马斯 你拿着那盒子往哪去啊
Hey, Thomas, where are you going with that box?
-真是多谢了 -抱歉
- Thanks a lot, guys. - Sorry.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
科特
Kurt?
科特
Kurt!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
丽萨
Lisa. Um...
你在这儿干什么 我们以为你要过几周才能回来
What are you doing here? We didn't expect you back for weeks.
是啊 我得跟你谈谈 我...
Yeah, I need to talk. I've been, um...
你要过来吗
Well, do you want to come through?
那...那位女士是谁
Say, who... who's that lady?
我认得她
I recognise her.
那是海琳·杜纳 斯坦·托斯坦森的秘书
That's Helene Duner, Sten Torstensson's secretary.
有个坏消息 科特 斯坦死了
Look, I'm afraid there's bad news, Kurt. Sten's dead.
不 斯坦...是斯坦的父亲古斯塔夫死了
No. Sten... Gustaf's dead, Sten's father.
古斯塔夫死于一场车祸
Gustaf was killed in a car accident.
斯坦昨晚悬梁自尽了
Sten hanged himself last night.
杜纳太太今早发现了他的尸体
Mrs Duner found his body this morning.
科特·维兰德
Kurt Wallander.
他说你是他最后的希望
He said you were his last hope.
你去哪了
Where were you?
正在充电
古斯塔夫·托斯坦森的车
Gustaf Torstensson's car.
送进来之后没动过吗
Is this exactly how it was brought in?
没
Yeah.
喂
Hello?
几周前寄来的
It arrived some weeks ago.
我跟斯坦说他该拿给警♥察♥看
I said Sten should take it to the police.
"你们都会死去 到时谁将获利
"You will all die and who will profit then?
你一无是处"
You are worthless."
斯坦说肯定是哪个老客户寄来的
Sten said it must have come from some old client,
心怀怨恨的人
someone with a grudge.
他想扔掉的 但我给留下来了
He wanted to throw it away. I kept it.
它给人一种...还有后文的感觉
Something about it felt...unfinished.
现在又出了这种事
And now this.
父子前后走了
Father and son.
斯坦他在哪...
Where did Sten, er...?
在他办公室
At his office.
这也是我不能理解的
That's something else I don't understand.
他这么做 明知道会是我发现他...
To do that, knowing I would find him...
你该把这个给警方看
You should show this to the police.
我这不是给你看了吗 科特
I'm showing it to you, Kurt.
你不能再不管了
You can't walk away again.
古斯塔夫·托斯坦森
好吧 你说的意思是
Right, let's see if I've got this.
你检查了古斯塔夫·托斯坦森的车
You examine Gustaf Torstensson's car
而你不认为车钥匙是在车祸中掉落了出来
and you don't think the key fell out during the accident.
然后你发现车后箱锁起来了
You then found the boot was locked.
你打开后箱盖 发现里面有个三条腿的餐椅
When you opened it, you found a three-legged kitchen chair in it.
然后你又在车祸现场发现了丢失的那条椅子腿
You then found the missing chair leg at the site of the accident,
就是说 如果我扯远了你就让我打住
which means - and stop me from getting carried away here -
一定是有人把椅子放进了车后箱里
somebody must have put the chair in the boot
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表