剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
Yes.
你叔叔为什么写这种死亡威胁
Why would your uncle issue death threats?
也不一定就是死亡威胁吧
Well, it's not necessarily a death threat, is it?
你们都会死去
到时谁将获利
你一无是处
"你们都会死去" 这...
"You will all die." That's...
这只是陈述一个事实而已
Well, it's a simple statement of fact.
你以前见过这个吗 你见过的 对不对
Have you seen this before? You have, haven't you?
尤根寄了两份
Jurgen sent two of these.
一份寄给了一对父子开的律师行
One to a firm of solicitors - a father and son.
斯坦和古斯塔夫·托斯坦森 你认识他们吗
Sten and Gustaf Torstensson. Do you know them?
-不 -两人都被杀了
- No. - Both murdered.
另一份寄给一个叫哈德伯格的人
Sent the other to a man called Harderberg.
你认识阿尔弗雷德·哈德伯格吗
Do you know Alfred Harderberg?
不
No.
你害怕什么
Why are you frightened?
-我得走了 -别 艾琳 拜托了
- I have to go. - Please, Elin! Please.
艾琳 求你 告诉我这是什么意思
Please, Elin, tell me what this means.
那个被人砍残的女孩 萨莎
The girl who was mutilated, Sasha...
我跟叔叔讲了她进诊所时的伤情
I told my uncle how she came in to the clinic.
我给她找了张床
I found a bed for her.
我再见到她已是三天之后 在停尸间
Next time I saw her was in the mortuary three days later.
萨莎的遗骸已所剩无几
There wasn't much of Sasha left.
十二万美元
120,000 dollars.
那就是一具人体的价值
That's the value of a human body
如果能得当的处理并储存好
if it's properly processed and packaged.
联♥合♥国♥生物医学及伦理委员会
UN Biomedics and Ethics Committee.
这是他们给出的数字
Their figures.
一具脏器健康的人体价值十二万美元
120,000 dollars for a body full of healthy organs.
对不起
I'm sorry.
艾琳
Elin?
别 别走...
No, no, um...
艾琳
Elin.
对了 对了
Oh, yeah. Yeah...
-抱歉 抱歉 -不好意思 你没付账呢
- Oh, sorry, sorry. - Excuse me. The bill?
艾琳
Elin!
艾琳
Elin!
艾琳
Elin!
艾琳 求你 等一下
Elin, please, just wait.
老天...
Oh, for...!
喂
He...hello?
科特·维兰德
Kurt Wallander?
-是的 请问你是谁 -我是尤根·诺德菲尔特
- Yeah, who's this, please? - This is Jurgen Nordfeldt.
你在哪
Where are you?
艾琳死了
Elin's dead.
这必须停止
This has got to stop.
尤根你在哪 你在哪
Jurgen, where are you? Where are you?
瑞斯霍姆拖车公园 22号♥小屋
Cab...cab...cabin 22, Ringsjolm Trailer Park.
好的 我知道那地方 你就待在那儿 别动
It's OK. I know it. I know it. Stay where you are. Don't move.
我这就来 你就待在那儿 就待在那儿
I'm on my way. You stay where you are! Stay where you are!
尤根 尤根 尤根
Jurgen! Jurgen! Jurgen!
尤根 撑住 撑住了 尤根
Jurgen, stay with me. Stay with me, Jurgen.
喂 我是维兰德 急需一辆救护车
Yeah, Wallander. Ambulance, urgent.
瑞斯霍姆拖车公园 22号♥停车点
Er... Um... Berth 22, Ringsjolm Trailer Park.
我再说一遍 急需
I repeat - urgent!
尤根 尤根 撑住
Jurgen, Jurgen, stay.
撑着点 别放弃 撑住了 尤根
Right, stay with me. Stay with me. Stay with me, Jurgen!
撑住 尤根 撑住
Stay with me, Jurgen! Stay with me.
你不会有事的 你不会有事的
You're going to be OK. You're going to be OK.
别放弃 尤根 撑住
Stay with me, Jurgen. Stay with me.
好了
OK.
撑住 尤根
Stay with me, Jurgen.
好了 尤根 好了 尤根
Yes, Jurgen. Yes, Jurgen.
让我听到你呼吸 尤根
Let me hear you breathe, Jurgen.
好了 尤根
Yes, Jurgen.
-科特 -太天真了
- Kurt? - So naive.
-谁 -艾琳和尤根
- Who? - Elin and Jurgen.
我想他们是想利用托斯坦森父子
I think they were trying to nail Harderberg
敲诈哈德伯格
by using the Torstenssons.
托斯坦森父子
律师行
好像是利用慈善基金勒索他
Some kind of philanthropic blackmail.
古斯塔夫·托斯坦森
斯坦·托斯坦森
他们要求他
There are lists of projects
在一些项目上增加资金投入
that they were demanding that he increased his funding to.
那他们有哈德伯格什么把柄
So, what have they got on Harderberg?
麦格诺斯
Magnus?
他就在我旁边
He's with me.
确实有联♥系♥
There's a connection.
托斯坦森给安特瓦登塑料下了张订单
Torstensson placed an order with Antvardan Plastics.
往苏丹运去六个集装箱的器♥官♥移♥植♥箱
Six container loads of organ transplant boxes for the Sudan.
海关和消费税局将这些认定为医疗器材
Now, Customs and Excise designates them as medical equipment,
所以想要出口是需要最终用户证明书的
so before you can export them you need an end-user certificate.
但托斯坦森把这些箱子重新认定为软饮冷藏箱
But by redesignating the boxes as soft-drink coolers,
他躲过了海关和消费税局的详查
Torstensson avoided Customs and Excise scrutiny.
一共有八百个
There are 800 of them.
八百
800!
跟托斯坦森家里的那个一样吗
Same as the ones in Torstensson's house?
有两层聚丙烯
The polypropylene is double skinned,
可以在两层之间填充液氮
so you can fill the cavity with liquid nitrogen.
来充当温度计 温度是很重要的
That's a thermometer. The temperature's crucial.
任何器官温度上升至12摄氏度以上
Any organ warmer than 12 degrees Centigrade
就不能进行移植了
would be unfit for transplant.
我联♥系♥了斯德哥尔摩的皇家总院
Now, I contacted the Royal General in Stockholm
问他们一年可能会
and asked them how many of these
订多少这种箱子
they might be likely to order in a year.
多少
How many?
不超过一打
No more than 12.
人体器官
Body parts.
他在从非洲进口人体器官
He's trading in body parts from Africa.
-托斯坦森吗 -哈德伯格
- Torstensson? - Harderberg.
这就是他们想用来勒索他的把柄
This is what they were trying to blackmail him with.
艾琳知道了这件事劝服了她叔叔也参与进来
Elin knew about this and persuaded her uncle to get involved.
十二万美元买♥♥一具人体
120,000 dollars for a human body.
我又把艾琳和诺德菲尔特的名字告诉了他
And then I gave him Elin and Nordfeldt's names.
是我告诉了他
I gave them to him.
阿尔弗雷德·哈德伯格
Alfred Harderberg?!
真不敢相信 他干嘛要做这种事
I can't believe that. Why would he need to do shit like that?
我们逮到他了 对吧
We've got him, haven't we?
这些都会是在托斯坦森名下
This will all be in Torstensson's name.
那么斯坦
So why would Sten
为什么要来跟你说他爸爸的事呢
come and talk to you in the first place about his father,
如果他也跟这事有牵连
if he was already involved in all this?
杜纳太太说
Mrs Duner said that
斯坦才刚刚开始处理基金会的事务
Sten had only just started working on the foundation's business.
我想他一定察觉了有什么不对劲
I think he must have known something was wrong,
他父亲也牵扯其中
that his father had got involved,
收了哈德伯格的钱 替他掩盖什么事
and was taking pay-offs from Harderberg to cover something up.
他知道我会查清楚是什么事
He knew that I'd work out what it was.
我们为什么不能抓哈德伯格
Why can't we nail Harderberg?
因为没有任何事
Because there'll be nothing
能直接查到哈德伯格身上
that leads specifically back to Harderberg.
绝对没有 我能保证
Absolutely nothing - I can guarantee that.
我想我真正感兴趣的是你来这儿的目的
I suppose what really interests me is why you're here.
我说了
I've told you.
是啊 你说了一堆奇怪又毫无根据的指控
Yeah, a list of grotesque, unfounded allegations
而且没有一点证据
without a shred of proof.
你不是来逮捕我的 我们都很清楚
You're not here to arrest me. We both know that.
事实上 我敢打赌
In fact, I'm willing to bet
都没有别人知道你在这儿
that nobody else even knows you're here.
我能确定你没带窃听器
I'm fairly certain you're not wired up,
如果你没有佩带武器我也不会很惊奇
and it wouldn't surprise me if you weren't even armed,
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表