剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
Plastics factory, dispatches manager.
事态挺严重的 是吗
This is serious, isn't it?
已经有两人被杀了
Two people have already been killed,
你又收到了这样的明信片
and you received one of these cards.
你对这家伙还有什么了解
Mmm. What else do you know about this guy?
没什么了 我们在试着找到他的侄女
Nothing. There's a niece we're trying to track down,
她叫艾琳 是个医生
Elin, who's a doctor.
你能不能核查一下他们的名字
Have you any way of checking their names
看看他们是否是最近为基金会工作过的人
against people who might have worked for the foundation recently?
可以 托斯坦森父子好像有个数据库
Sure. The Torstenssons kept a database
记录义工的来去
of volunteer movements, I think,
签证明细什么的
for visa details and suchlike.
但是托斯坦森把基金会的文件都放在家里
But Torstensson kept the foundation's paperwork at his home.
-对 我知道 -文件不见了
- Yes, I know. - It's missing, I'm afraid.
他的办公室被人洗劫一空
His office was completely stripped.
没有什么记录 数据库 没有硬盘
There's no records, there's no database, there's no hard drives.
-什么都没有 -我不明白
- There's nothing. - I don't understand.
我想有可能
I think that it's possible
这里面有什么重大的骗局
that there may be some significant fraud here.
-骗我吗 -骗基金会的钱
- Against me? - Against the foundation.
我知道这不太可能 但是...
I know it's unlikely, but...
不不 没什么不可能的
No, no. It's not unlikely at all.
其实每天都有人在小事上骗我的钱
It happens in a small way every day.
实际上 根本不可能
In fact, it's virtually impossible
跟上每日的资金流向
to keep up with the daily flow of capital
我这么大的组织是做不到
in an organisation like mine.
抱歉 但我建议你尽力
I'm sorry, but I'd suggest you do what you need to,
去查清楚
to check it out.
与此同时 我们找到尤根·诺德菲尔特之前
In the meantime, till we find Jurgen Nordfeldt,
我觉得你出行时要做十分慎重地考虑
I think you should consider your movements very, very carefully.
我们愿意给你安排保护人员
We'd like to offer you security.
不用了 我不会有事的 谢谢
No, no, no. I'm fine, thank you.
我受到很好的保护
I'm very well protected.
他来了
Oh, here's the man himself.
你见过卡尔·尤兰德了
You've met Karl Sjolander.
他负责我安全 他很有能力
He looks after me. He's very capable.
我会把你说的转告他的
I'll pass on your thoughts, though.
那好 谢谢你能见我
All right, then. Well, thanks again for your time.
喂 麦格诺斯 你刚刚给我打电♥话♥了
Hello, Magnus. You called earlier?
这些范霍姆堡监控照片打印件
Look, these printouts from Farnholm Castle,
我有些不明白的地方
there's something I don't get.
不是挺明了的吗
Well, they're straightforward, aren't they?
托斯坦森去了半小时就离开了
Torstensson leaves about half an hour after he got there.
不不不 不是托斯坦森
Oh, no, no, no. It's not Torstensson.
是这样的 从这上面来看 只有他的车
You see, according to these, his is the only car
在8点29到9点34之间离开城♥堡♥
to have left the castle between the hour of 08:29 and 09:34.
但是我们做事故调查的时候
Well, when we did the accident investigation,
我们询问了几位那天早上在那段路上的驴友
we interviewed a couple of hikers on the road that morning,
他们说好像还有辆车曾经驶过他们身边
and they said they thought another car passed them
大概是在托斯坦森之前十分钟
before Torstensson's car, about ten minutes ahead.
然后呢
Yeah, and?
城♥堡♥到托斯坦森事故现场之间
Well, there are no feed roads between the castle
没有支路了
and the site of Torstensson's death.
那么这辆车一定是从城♥堡♥里出来的
So that car must have come from the castle.
如果有车的话
If there was one.
好的 谢谢 麦格诺斯
OK. Thanks, Magnus.
-你给我的那些打印件... -怎么了
- That, um...printout you gave me... - Yeah.
-是你打印的吗 -不是
- Did you do that? - No.
我就负责坐在这儿 盯着屏幕 开大门
I just sit here, looking at screens and opening gates.
看到那个了吗
You see that?
是盯着我的
That's on me.
确保我不会打瞌睡
Make sure I don't fall asleep.
托斯坦森出事那天你值班吗
Were you on that day - Torstensson's accident?
没有 可能的话 我会尽量周末不值班
No, I try not to do weekends if I can help it.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
打印件好像出了点问题
It's...it's a bit of a cock-up with the printout.
我手下有个人认为
One of my guys seems to think
还有辆车曾开出城♥堡♥
that another car left the castle
就在老人之前几分钟
a few minutes before the old man,
但打印件上却看不到
but the printout says not.
那是尤兰德做的
Sjolander deals with that.
哈德伯格的人
Harderberg's man.
他觉得自己是技术天才呢
He thinks he's a technical genius.
他差远了
He's not.
-要我去看看吗 -我就是需要...
- Want me to check it out? - I just need to...
排除嫌疑
Eliminate it.
-那好 谢谢你了 -保重 科特
- Yeah. All right, thanks. - Take care, Kurt.
喂
Hello?
我们找到她了 艾琳·诺德菲尔特
We found her. Elin Nordfeldt.
三天前从莫桑比克回来
Got in from Mozambique three days ago.
她今晚会在图默利拉
She's in Tomelilla this evening
在市政厅做幻灯片放映和问答
giving a slideshow Q&A in the town hall.
好 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
在苏丹南部的一些地方
In some parts of southern Sudan,
无国界医生
Medecins Sans Frontieres doctors
成了医疗保健的唯一提供者
have become the sole provider of healthcare -
有时甚至还要提供食物和水
sometimes even of food and water.
孩子 平民 是无休止的冲突的直接受害者
Children, civilians, bear the brunt of endless conflict...
他们的生活方式被摧毁了
...their way of life destroyed.
他们没有安全保障
They have no security,
没有未来 没有希望
no future, no hope -
只有我们能带来的一丝宽慰
just what relief we can bring them.
伤残随处可见
Mutilations are commonplace.
无论老幼 都受到武器的摧残
We see sharp-weapon trauma inflicted on all ages.
有些人就放弃了对人生的期待
Some of these people simply give up on life.
我们这些西方人对这种照片已经见怪不怪了
We in the West have become inert to these images.
这叫做"同情疲劳"
It's called "compassion fatigue".
"受害者过多"
"Victim overload".
这个年轻女子与我同龄
This young woman is my age.
她名叫萨莎
Her name is Sasha.
他们按住萨莎
They held Sasha down
用一把砍刀砍下了她的双手
and hacked off her hands with a machete.
不管你们有没有同情疲劳 这是正在上演的悲剧
Now, compassion fatigue or not, this is happening.
现在 我们该出手相助了
And the time to help is now.
非常感谢 我十分喜欢你的演讲
Thank you very much. I enjoyed the lecture.
-或许说"喜欢"不太合适 -谢谢
- If, um..."enjoy" is the word. - Thanks.
如果你想捐物资 表格就在后面
Forms are at the back, if you want to join the mailing list.
实际上 我是名警♥察♥
Actually, I'm a police officer.
不知我们能不能
I wonder if there's somewhere
找个地方谈谈你叔叔
we could go and talk about your uncle.
给您
Here we are.
跟我说说尤根吧
So tell me a bit about Jurgen.
他怎么了
What about him?
我听说你和他曾在棉凫旅馆
I'm told that you and he had a bit of a shouting match
大吵了一架
at the Eider Duck Hotel.
这跟你有什么关系
What's that got to do with you?
抱歉 我不懂你的意思
Sorry, I don't understand.
你为什么这么紧张
Why are you so nervous?
我没有啊
I'm not.
谁跟警♥察♥在一起时不紧张啊
Doesn't everyone get nervous around police?
我怎么能知道你真是警♥察♥
Anyway, how do I know you are police?
我会给你看...
Look, I'll show you...
抱歉 我...
Oh, sorry, I have, um...
你就只能相信我的话了
Well, you just have to take my word for it.
-我看算了 -请你等等 等等
- I don't think so. - Please, wait, wait, wait.
拜托你 坐下
Please. Please. Just sit down.
你...
Do you, um...
你认得出这是哪里吗
Do you recognise this place?
不
No.
这是你叔叔的笔迹 对吧
This is your uncle's handwriting, yes?
对
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表