剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
还是大半夜的
in the middle of the night
顶着一排闪亮的街灯
under a row of blazing streetlamps, eh?
因为凶手十分狡诈吗
Because you're, like, really devious?
什么都没有 伯格曼没案底
Nothing. Bergman's totally clean.
有什么不对劲的地方
Yeah, well, there's something wrong.
他报案的时候还没人知道那辆车就是
Anyway, he reported it before anyone knew that was the car
-我们在找的车 -不对 是公众还不知道
- we were looking for. - No, before the public knew that
那辆车就是我们在找的车
that was the car that we were looking for.
如果他知道我们知道梅赛德斯的事呢
What if he knew we knew about the Merc?
这他怎么会知道
How would he know that?
跟媒体知道外国人的事是一个道理
Well, the same way the press got hold of this foreign thing,
这一切事端的起源 麦格诺斯
how this all started, Magnus.
我们理智地看这事 科特
No, let's get this in proportion, Kurt.
这事的起源是一对老年夫妇被人折磨并杀害
This started with an elderly couple being tortured and murdered,
而你听到他们中有一人说了"外国人"
and you hearing one of them say the word "foreigner".
不 我说的是我觉得我可能听到的是什么
No! I said I thought that may be what I heard.
这个警局里有人在泄露消息
Someone in this station's leaking information.
那就拿出证据 科特
Well, prove it, Kurt.
我要再去趟伯格曼家
I'm going back to Bergman's house.
他今早回来的
He came in this morning.
我不管检察官怎么说 丽萨
I don't care what the prosecutor said, Lisa.
这是我的案子 两个都是
These are my cases, both of them.
你毫无进展 科特 你需要休息
You're not getting anywhere, Kurt. You need to rest.
我要有人全天候监视伯格曼
I want Bergman staked out 24/7.
可你没有任何证据
You've got no proof of anything!
伯格曼给车报失就是在取笑我们
Bergman's taking the piss, reporting that car missing.
这个警局里有人给他漏消息
Someone in this station's talking to him.
好吧 我去找几个...
OK. I'll detail a couple of...
不 我要安-布瑞特和麦格诺斯
No, I want Anne-Britt and Magnus.
-你不能... -我要我能信任的人
- No, you can't... - I want people I can trust.
洛夫格伦的情妇呢
Well, what about Lovgren's mistress?
还有一个女人 艾伦·麦格纳森
There's one more - Ellen Magnusson.
好吧 走吧
All right. OK.
走吧
Come on.
抱歉 探长 我帮不了你
Oh, I'm sorry, Inspector, I'm afraid I can't help you.
我从没听说过约翰尼斯·洛夫格伦
I've never heard of Johannes Lovgren.
但你听说了这件案子了吧 他们被杀
But you've read about these cases, the murders?
是啊 但这跟我没什么关系
Well, yes, but that's got nothing to do with me.
很抱歉我帮不了你们
I'm sorry I couldn't have been more useful to you.
但你确实生了个儿子 而父亲身份不明
But you did have a son, father's name unregistered?
-艾瑞克 没错 -那么艾瑞克的父亲是谁
- Erik, yes. - So who was Erik's father?
我想这个跟这一切都没关系吧
Well, I don't think that's got anything to do with anything.
那都是很多年前的事了
It was such a long time ago.
-人都会犯错 -我知道这样很无礼
- We all make mistakes. - I know this must seem intrusive
我向你道歉
and I do apologise,
但我必须知道你儿子的父亲是谁
but I have to know who the father of your son was.
是谁
Who was he?
好吧麦格纳森女士 我们废话少说 好吗
OK, Miss Magnusson, let's cut this nonsense, shall we?
我们知道约翰尼斯·洛夫格伦是艾瑞克的父亲
We know Johannes Lovgren was Erik's father.
-不是 -我们在调查一桩凶案
- No! - This is a murder inquiry.
两人丧命
It's a double murder.
你这是在藏匿证据也是延误警方办案
You're withholding evidence and wasting police time -
两者都是重罪
both serious offences
你要在法庭上为此负责
that you'll have to answer to in a court of law.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么这事就不能放过我
Why won't this ever leave me alone?
没事的 请告诉我们事实真♥相♥
It's OK. So, please, just tell us the truth.
我那时年轻
I was young.
有点天真吧
A bit naive, I suppose.
而他则...很霸道
And he was...quite forceful.
我怀上了艾瑞克
I got pregnant with Erik.
他想让我堕胎 但是我做不到
He wanted me to have an abortion, but I couldn't do that.
所以他给你钱
So he gave you money?
我想他是花钱买♥♥我守口如瓶
I suppose he paid me for my silence.
你还继续看他吗
You carried on seeing him?
他来看我 带钱来
He visited. With the money.
你为什么非要知道
Why do you have to know all this?
-艾瑞克知道他父亲是谁吗 -不知道
- Did Erik know who his father was? - No.
他小时候 以为他只是我的朋友
When he was young, he just thought he was a friend.
他长大后
When he got older,
我就没再让他见到约翰尼斯
I made sure he never met Johannes.
我不想让他受这事的影响
I didn't want him tainted with it.
那钱呢
So what about the money?
一开始 我为艾瑞克把钱存入信托基金
Well, originally I put it into a trust fund for Erik.
我想等我死了 再由他决定怎么处置这笔钱
I thought that he could decide what to do after I'd gone.
可后来他死了...
But then, when he died...
他死了
He died?
是的
Yes.
艾瑞克死了 探长
Erik died, Inspector.
八年前就死了
Eight years ago.
我...
I...
我们...
We...
我不...
I didn't...
我以为你已经知道了 探长
I thought you must have known that, Inspector.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那钱呢
But the money?
洛夫格伦还付你钱吗
Lovgren still paid you the money?
他凭什么不付钱
Why shouldn't he?
我要他有生之年都为此付出代价
I wanted him to pay for the rest of his life.
探长 法律并不只写在一本书里
All of the law, Inspector, is not in a book.
她跟这事有关系吗
Could she be involved?
听起来她挺愤怒的
Well, it sounds like she was angry enough.
-儿子的事也核实了吗 -对
- And the son checks out? - Yeah.
是温哥华的一起工业事故
It was an industrial accident in Vancouver.
一座正在建造的桥突然坍塌 造成四名工人死亡
Four guys killed when a bridge they were building collapsed.
我还是认定有人知道房♥子里有钱
I'm still certain that someone knew there was money in that house.
或许凶手只是撞运了
Yeah, well, maybe whoever it was just got lucky.
打劫农舍 里面住了对老夫妇
Hit the farmhouse, old couple,
觉得他们是藏钱的那种人
thought they were the type to have money stashed.
最后终于撬开了洛夫格伦的嘴
Finally got Lovgren to own up.
不对 他们是带着绳子去的
No, they brought that rope with them.
绳子跟农场里的任何东西都配不上
There's nothing on it that matches up with anything on the farm.
我们去码头核查过了吗
And did we run a check on the docks?
怎么查啊
What's to check?
我们不知道他们什么样
We've got no descriptions.
甚至不知道他们是几个人
We don't even know how many we're looking for.
我们什么都没有 我们还是没有任何证据
We have nothing. We still don't have a single shred of evidence
能告诉我们杀害老夫妇的凶手可能是谁
on who might have killed that old couple.
除了玛莉娅·洛夫格伦的话
Except what Maria Lovgren said -
或者说她可能说了的话
or what she may have said.
我们不知道玛莉娅·洛夫格伦说了什么
We don't know what Maria Lovgren said.
还有人威胁说
And there's still someone threatening
要为她复仇 这事查的怎么样了
to seek some kind of revenge for her. Where are we on that?
-安-布瑞特说伯格曼有什么动静吗 -没有
- Anything from Anne-Britt on Bergman? - No.
好吧 今晚我去盯着
Right, I'll take tonight.
-科特 -该我了
- Kurt... - It's mine.
我去吧 谢谢
I'll take it, OK? Thank you.
今晚不是麦格诺斯来吗
I thought Magnus was doing tonight.
有任何动静吗
Was there anything?
就是去给马赛下注 他买♥♥了个披萨
Shopping. Betting shop. He had a pizza.
-他怎么出行 -出租车
- How'd he get about? - Taxis.
你觉得这是浪费时间吗
You think this is a waste of time?
我觉得我同意你的看法
I think I agree with you.
查到他什么了吗
Have we got nothing on him?
-洛夫格伦夫妇呢 -也没有
- Lovgrens? - Nothing.
-你♥爸♥还好吗 -他挺好
- How's your dad? - He's fine.
他没事
He's fine.
走吧 回去睡吧
Go on. You get some sleep.
去休息休息
Get some sleep.
谁啊
Yes?
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表