剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
你的灵魂
Your soul.
他担心你的灵魂
He worried about your soul.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
我们觉得该等你来
Thought we should wait until you got here.
把奈博找来
Get Nyberg out here.
把范妮娅·安德斯找来警局
And get Vanja Andersson down to the station.
-一定要都照进去 -照进去了
- Make sure you get it all in. - I have.
-从上面照 -我是从上面照呢
- From above. - I am above.
-直着往下照 -你还是有角度
- Straight down! - You're still at an angle.
别踩到了
Well, don't put your foot on the bloody thing.
我没有
I'm not.
你好 请进
Oh, hello. Come in, please.
为取证拍照片
A forensic, er, picture.
他们跟你说了箱子的事了吗
Did they tell you about the...the suitcase?
我们就是想让你证实一下这是兰菲尔特的
We'd just like you to confirm that it's Runfeldt's.
或许你可以告诉我们你是否认得这些衣物
Perhaps you could say if you recognise the clothes.
我能...
Um, can I?
当然可以
Sure.
这些绝对是他的
These are definitely his.
我认得这些东西
I know this stuff.
不过很奇怪
It's odd, though.
怎么怪
What is?
这些东西都叠好了
Well, the... way this stuff has been folded.
-这不像他 -为什么
- It's not like him. - Why?
太整洁了 他总是急匆匆的
It's too neat. He was always in a hurry.
你是说你觉得不是他整理的箱子吗
You mean you don't think he packed that case?
而且有股淡淡的香味
And there's a faint smell, as well.
像是香水
Kind of perfume.
这也不像他
It's not like him, either.
你闻不到吗
Can't you smell it?
他有女人吗
Did he have a woman?
很久没有了
Not for ages.
好的 谢谢
OK, thanks.
这就行了吗
Is that it?
暂时没事了
For now.
如果有什么消息我们会通知你
We'll call if there's any news.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我认为箱子是一个女人打包或者重新打包的
I think that case was packed, or re-packed, by a woman.
你做得很好 做得很好
You're doing well. You're doing well.
再来一次 再来
One more of those. One more of those.
你真是个好姑娘 来 呼气
You've been a good girl. Come on, breathe.
好姑娘 好姑娘 加油 加油
Good girl, good girl. Come on, come on.
你做得很好
You're doing so well.
慢着
Wait!
站住
Stop!
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
我能肯定 凶手有意让我们找到这个
We were meant to find this, I'm sure of that.
就丢在主路旁边 荒郊野外的
It was just off the main road. Open country.
你看不出扔在那儿多久了吗
And you can't tell how long it'd been there?
具体看不出来 但绝对没隔夜
Not specifically. But definitely not overnight.
好的 那就是兰菲尔特死后有意放在那儿的
OK. Planted after Runfeldt's death, deliberately.
那就是想告诉我们什么 她想告诉我们什么
So it's telling us something. She's telling us something.
告诉我们凶手是女人
That she's a woman.
你确定不是范妮娅·安德斯吗
Are you sure about Vanja Andersson?
这我们之前讨论过了
We've been through all this before.
她跟艾瑞克森毫无联♥系♥
She doesn't have any connection with Eriksson.
只是目前不知道
That we know of yet.
是啊 你觉得她能挖个坑 设个陷阱
Yeah, well, do you think she could have dug a pit, made a trap,
绑♥架♥并关押那个男人
kidnapped the man, held him captive,
再拖他去公园吗
dragged him to a public park?
赤手扼死他
Strangled him with her bare hands?
或许她还有共犯
Well, maybe she's not alone.
那她的血得冷的像冰一样
Well, she'd have to have ice for blood
才能那幅表现
to behave the way she's behaving.
刚刚是医院来电
That was a call from the hospital.
他们那里产科有个可疑的闯入者
They've got a suspected intruder in the maternity ward
放倒了一位助产士
who's laid out one of the midwives.
麦格诺斯 请你去处理一下吧
Oh, just... deal with it, Magnus, please.
天呐 这时候还添乱
Christ, that is all we bloody need.
你审过范妮娅吗 你审问过她吗
Have you questioned her - Vanja? Have you questioned her?
我和她谈过兰菲尔特的事
I've spoken to her about Runfeldt, yes.
我们也取了她的指纹 但是不匹配
We've taken her prints, yes, there are no matches.
她不是我们要找的女人
She is not the woman we're looking for.
希望不是 科特
I hope not, Kurt.
我们再梳理一遍
Let's run through all this again.
不 就这样吧
No. Let's leave it.
今晚我们做不了什么了
There's nothing more we can do tonight.
我们还有遗漏的东西
There's something that we're not reading.
不 科特 够了
No, Kurt. That's enough.
你得去休息一下
You need to get some rest.
我今晚得哄孩子上♥床♥
And I've got to put the kids to bed tonight.
我一个半小时之前就该回家了
I should've been out of here an hour and a half ago.
听我说
Look.
奈博晚些时候会来吃东西
Nyberg's coming round for something to eat later.
不如你也来吧
Why don't you come over?
她做的煮鱼特别好吃
She does this fantastic boiled fish thing.
是吗
Does she?
你今晚不该一个人待着
You shouldn't be alone tonight.
我没事 我得...想想案子
I'll be fine. I just need to...think about this.
那晚安了
Night, then.
你真的没事吗
You sure you're OK?
对 你们走吧
Yeah. Yeah, go on.
请给我杯咖啡
Can I have a coffee, please?
一杯咖啡 这就来
One coffee coming up.
谢谢
Ta.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
-失去这里怪可惜的 -有什么可惜
- Be a shame to lose this place. - Why?
这里像其他地方一样 充满死亡的臭气
It stinks of death, like everywhere else.
我要去买♥♥只狗
I'm going to get a dog.
狗
A dog?
对 或许再去买♥♥栋新房♥ 买♥♥点地
Yeah. New house. Bit of land, maybe.
买♥♥只狗
Dog.
什么样的狗
What kind of a dog?
那是他对我说的最后一句话
That was the last thing he said to me.
"找谁来陪你坐坐吧"
"Find someone to sit with you."
他指的不是狗
He didn't mean a dog.
我知道
I know.
晚安 科特
Good night, Kurt.
你好 我是范妮娅
Hi. It's Vanja.
我现在不能接听 但请...
I can't take your call right now, but please...
喂
Hello.
淹死的
Drowned.
目前没发现他身上有别的伤痕
Can't find any other marks on him at the moment.
知道他的身份吗
Do we know who he is?
不知道 安-布瑞特在查
No. Anne-Britt's checking
有没有宿夜未归的人
to see if we had any overnight missing persons.
袋子里装了石头
The bag had been packed with rocks.
-让袋子能够慢慢下沉 -慢慢
- Just enough to make it sink. Slowly. - Slowly?
我很确定袋子沉入水中的时候他还活着
I'm fairly certain he was alive when the bag was submerged.
我想大概是从堤端扔下去的
I think it may have been dropped from the end of the jetty.
袋子绝对是敞开的
The bag had definitely been left open.
就像这样 露出他的脸
Like this, to reveal his face.
那么如果他当时还活着
So that if he had been alive,
他可能径直地看着凶手吗
he could have been looking directly at the killer?
没错 就在他沉下去的时候
As he went down. Exactly.
-又是那个人 -或许是女人
- This is our man again. - Or our woman.
这袋子可不轻
It's a heavy bag.
阿黛拉·布朗伯格
Adela Blomberg.
报告说她丈夫昨晚出去跑步就没回来
Reported her husband missing after going on his run last night.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表