剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
鉴于前段时间的事
given your recent history.
我相信了你
Well, I believed you.
非洲 还有基金会的事
Africa. The foundation.
句句是我肺腑之言
I meant it. Every word.
我的孩子 我的家人
My children, my family.
你有很多问题...
You've got so many questions...
是不是
haven't you,
在你脑海里打转
rattling around inside your head?
你前些日子杀了个人 对不对
Look, you killed a man recently, didn't you?
一个种族主义的杀人犯
A racist killer,
执行公务时正当防卫杀人
killed in self-defence in the line of duty.
你做的事是完全合情合理的
A perfectly reasonable course of action.
然后你却逃离了...
Then you ran away...
跑到荒山野岭一待半年 汗如雨下 颤抖不止
...into the wilderness for six months - sweating, shaking -
这事你就是甩不开 是不是
and it wouldn't leave you, would it?
这段时间以来 一直有个大问题
And all the time you had this one big question
一直在困扰你
nagging away at you -
这样的痛苦是说明了你的善良还是懦弱
does your pain make you a good man or a weak man?
我夺走了...
I took...
一条生命
...a life.
没错
Exactly.
生与死 谁生 谁死
It's life or death. Who lives, who dies?
谁来决定
Who decides?
一个种族主义杀人犯的生命比你的更有价值吗
Was a racist killer's life worth as much as yours?
你也知道不是的
You know it wasn't.
在你内心深处 你知道不是的
In your heart, you know it wasn't.
而这就是你所逃避的
That's what you're running away from.
没有人有权作出这样的决定
Nobody has the right to make those kinds of decisions.
我没说我有权
I didn't say it was my right.
我有这能力
It's my strength.
谁生 谁死 我的家人 我的孩子
Who lives, who dies. My family, my children.
我能决定
I decide.
你祈祷过吗
Did you ever pray?
祈祷
Pray?
你离开的时候
When you went off?
你打死那个人之后
After you shot that guy.
我为什么要祈祷
Why would I pray?
不知道
I don't know.
祈求宽恕吧
Forgiveness.
-你有吗 -我有
- Did you? - I did, yeah.
但不是祈求宽恕
But not for forgiveness.
我祈祷...
I prayed...
他们会让我归队
...that they'd let me back.
归队
Back?
回到警队
In the force.
终有一日
Someday.
这就是我祈望的
That's what I wanted.
我是个好警♥察♥
I was a good cop.
我知道
I know.
-真的吗 -我知道你这人
- Do you? - I knew you.
我知道你曾经的风采
I knew who you were.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Sure.
我怀念那种日子
I miss it.
每一天
Every day.
每一分
Every minute.
参与其中 有所归属
Being part of it, belonging.
受人尊敬
Respect.
我现在什么都不是了
I'm nothing now.
但你 你还在警队
But you - you're still there.
-你拿来了什么 -打开看看
- So what have you got? - Open it.
这是托斯坦森
It's Torstensson.
被杀当天离开城♥堡♥的画面
Leaving the castle on the day he was killed.
宝马里是谁
Who's in the BMW?
尤兰德 哈德伯格的人 都拍下来了
Sjolander - Harderberg's man - on all the cameras.
尤兰德是在老人前十分钟离开的
Sjolander left ten minutes before the old man.
你说得对 这就是证据
You were right. There's your proof.
他们篡改了给你的那份离堡清单
They doctored the lists they sent you.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
哈德伯格
Harderberg...
与从非洲贩卖♥♥人体器官有关
has been involved in trading body parts from Africa.
用于移植的器官
Organs for transplant.
数百个
Hundreds of them.
古斯塔夫也有参与 我认为他是害怕了
Gustaf was in on it and I think he got scared
所以哈德伯格就杀了他
and Harderberg had him killed.
我就觉得他好的不真实
I thought he was too good to be true.
你要逮捕他吗
You going to nail him?
我要先逮捕他的走狗 这是个起点
I'm going to nail his henchman. That's a start.
我想回警队
I want back in.
你很清楚这是不可能的
You know that's not going to happen.
-你是可以办到的 -安德斯
- Well, you can make it happen. - Anders...
你是科特·维兰德 人们会听你的话
You're Kurt Wallander. People listen to you.
我只是个探长
I'm just an inspector.
-你也知道这些事的规矩 -我是知道规矩
- You know how it works. - I do know how it works.
听我说 你给我写封信
Look...write me a letter.
跟谁说句话
Talk to someone.
让谁听你一句话
Put in a word, bend an ear.
抱歉 安德斯
I'm sorry, Anders.
听我说
Listen.
科特 求你 听我说
Kurt, please... please listen to me.
你杀了人
You killed someone.
你夺走了一个生命
You took a life.
你离开了 拼命自责
You walk away, you bang your head against a wall,
不知道自己还能不能做警♥察♥
you wonder, "Can I still be a cop?"
我也杀了人
I killed someone.
是场意外
An accident.
但我再也不能做警♥察♥了
I can't be a cop...ever again.
我没得选
I don't have a choice!
你有选择
You have the choice.
也给我那个选择吧
Give me the choice again.
只求你这个
Just do that.
他可能帮我们找到了哈德伯格的罪证
Look, he might have given us Harderberg.
你肯定能做点什么
There must be something you can do.
不能用信息做交易 科特
You can't do deals for information, Kurt.
别这样 我们总会做交易
Come on, we do deals all the time.
不能让一个有罪的杀人凶手回到警队
Not to bring a convicted killer back in to the force.
他已经为此蹲过监狱了 该放他一马了
He's done his time. He deserves a break.
-他杀了人 科特 -对 我也是
- He killed someone, Kurt. - Yeah, and so did I.
你那是执行公务
What you did was in the line of duty.
他只是不走运
He was just unlucky.
他犯了戒 就得付出代价
He broke the rules, he has to pay.
是啊 他犯了戒 他出了车祸
Sure, he broke the rules, he had an accident,
一个女孩死了 是很惨
and a girl died and it was awful,
但那是意外啊 丽萨
but it was an accident, Lisa.
而哈德伯格的行为却是有意为之
Nothing Harderberg does is an accident.
那是数百次的谋杀
It's murder hundreds of times over.
那些人会死是因为他判定他们的价值
People are dying because he's decided they're worth
还不如他们身体器官能卖♥♥出的总价
no more than the sum total of their body parts,
你却跟我说什么安德斯·艾克曼和戒律
and you're talking to me about Anders Ekman and rules?!
-喂 -他们要跑了
- Hello? - They're leaving.
-什么 什么意思 -哈德伯格 尤兰德
- Sorry. What do you mean? - Harderberg, Sjolander.
私人飞机一点半飞往斯德哥尔摩
The private jet's got a slot out of Stockholm at 1:30.
他们半小时后就要乘直升机离开了
They're taking the chopper in 30 minutes.
尤兰德喊我去帮忙锁宅
Sjolander called me to help shut the place up.
安德斯 别管了
Anders, leave it.
没事的 科特
It's all right, Kurt.
有我呢
I'm here.
我能行的
I can do this.
安德斯
Anders!
-打开大门 -打不开 我试过了
- Open the gate. - Won't open, I've tried.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表