剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
in connection with the brutal murder last night
警方在搜寻外籍嫌疑人
of an elderly couple in Lunnarp.
警方认为约翰尼斯和玛莉娅·洛夫格伦
Johannes and Maria Lovgren
-当时正在吃晚饭 -科特
- were thought to be having dinner - Kurt,
-入侵者闯入了他们家 -我觉得你该看看这个
- when the intruders broke in - I think you should see this.
袭击了他们
and attack them.
与该案调查相关的线人向四频道新闻透露
Sources close to the investigation have revealed to TV4 News
玛莉娅·洛夫格伦在死前说出了
that Maria Lovgren is believed to have identified her killer
凶手是外国人
as foreign just moments before she died...
他们怎么掌握这条消息的
How did they get hold of that?
怎么回事
How?!
现在我们回到演播室
...And now back to the studio.
这消息是有人走漏出去的
Right, well, someone's leaked that to them.
但我不认为是这里的人...
But I don't think it was anyone here...
那还有谁知道
Right, well, who else knew?
我很明确地说过 不要告诉任何人她说了什么
Cos I expressly said not to tell anyone about what she said.
-你说不能告诉媒体 -你什么意思
- You said not to tell the press. - Meaning...?
-我想局里上下... -你去多嘴了 是吗
- Well, I guess around the station... - You blabbed, did you?
你闭不上那张大嘴吗
You opened your big bloody mouth?
只是提到而已 科特
It was mentioned, Kurt.
总得说到这事
It was bound to be.
没错 但你知道这样一来的结果
Yeah, but you know what this'll do, don't you?
会搞得草木皆兵 人心惶惶
There'll be a bloody witch-hunt!
那些个白♥痴♥就等着有借口闹事呢...
There are idiots out there just waiting for any excuse...
但你确实说你觉得她说"外国人"了
But you did say you thought she said the word "foreigner".
我说有可能 有这可能
I said maybe! Maybe!
那么这一方面我们也要顾及到 科特
And it's still an area we have to cover, Kurt.
我认为我们该把这事按下去
Well, I thought we'd knocked this on the head.
我理解你的担心 科特
I understand your fears, Kurt,
但是我们不能为了不犯错误...
but we can't afford to let correctness...
我不管犯不犯错误
I am not interested in correctness.
我只在乎什么是真♥相♥
I'm interested in the truth.
而我觉得现在真♥相♥战胜流言的机会不大
And I just don't think that now the truth stands much chance.
好了 丽萨 我要你去发表否认声明
Right, I want you to issue a denial, Lisa, OK?
向媒体发表否认声明
To the press. A denial.
南联合储蓄银行
约翰尼斯·洛夫格伦在我们这儿有三个账户
Johannes Lovgren had three accounts with us.
最近有取款吗
Any recent withdrawals?
这个账户是存取最多的
This is the one with the most activity.
里面有超过一千万克朗
There's over ten million kronor in this.
最后一次取款是两天前
Last withdrawal - two days ago.
十万克朗
100,000 kronor.
在那之前呢
And before that?
四月份 数额相同
April. Same amount.
-一月也有 -那么说是每季度一次吗
- January... - So, what, every quarter?
是的
Yeah.
这个账户是他与妻子共有的吗
Was his wife a signatory on this account?
不是
No.
我想跟洛夫格伦最后一次来取款的时候
I-I'd like to talk to whoever paid the money out to Lovgren,
给他钱的出纳员谈谈 可以吗
that last withdrawal. Is that possible?
当然可以
Certainly, yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
布瑞塔-莉娜·波顿
Britta-Lena Boden.
我不得不关闭她的窗口
I've had to close her station, so...
我会尽快问完的 没问题
I'll be as quick as I can. Sure.
-我是科特·维兰德 -你好
- Kurt Wallander. - Hi.
-请坐吧 -请坐
- Please have a seat. - Please sit down.
他有没有什么异常的表现
Was there anything unusual about him?
我是指他有没有表现出紧张或是坐立不安...
I mean, did he seem nervous at all or on edge or...?
没有
No.
你还记得他想把钱换成多大面额的吗
How did he want the money, can you remember?
好像是五百块克朗的钞票
500-kronor notes, I think.
有几张一百的 这些会有记录的
A few 100s. It'll be on file.
我想我不太清楚那么多的钱大致是个什么样子
I'm not sure I know what that much money looks like.
他怎么装钱的 装进口袋还是拿了个袋子
What did he do with it? Pockets, or did he have a bag or...?
他有个袋子 这我记得
He had a bag. I remember that.
是个旧肩带女式提包 棕色的 有点过时
It was an old shoulder bag, brown, quite old-fashioned.
他是一个人来的吗
Was he alone?
我想是的
I think so, yeah.
对 没错 我能确定他是
Yeah. Yeah, I'm certain he was.
有没有看到谁在银行里面或外面等着他
Anyone waiting for him in the bank or outside that you saw?
这我真的没注意到
I really wouldn't have noticed.
现在有园游会 真是不好说
Difficult to tell with the fair on.
到处都是人
There's so many people about.
监控录像会拍下来的 不是吗
It'll be on the CCTV, won't it?
赫丁没说错
So Herdin was right.
洛夫格伦自己取了现钞
That's Lovgren taking out the money in cash on his own,
装在了那个棕色提包里
and that's the bag, the brown shoulder bag.
这么说有潜在的动机了 可能是为劫财
So we've got a potential motive - robbery.
是啊 我们得找到这个情妇和她儿子
Yeah. We need to find this mistress and the son.
我跟电视台新闻方面的人谈了
I've spoken to the TV news people.
他们要坚持"外国人"的事
They're holding firm on the "foreigner" thing.
奈博找你
Nyberg for you.
他说他可能在绳子上找到了线索
Thinks he might have something on the rope.
让他等等我 我想出去走走
Tell him to hang on. I want to get out.
你能...谢谢
Would you mind...? Thanks.
杂货店的伙计认为这可能是水手绳结
The guy in the chandlery thinks it could be a sailor's knot,
跟她在货船上看到的绳结有点像
similar to something he's seen used on the cargo boats.
你核实过了吗
Have you checked it?
去核实了 我给港务局打了个电♥话♥
Yeah, I've put a call in to the port authorities.
但我觉得那个绳结外国系法
But I think that knot is foreign.
绳结谁不能打啊
Anyone can tie a knot, though, can't they?
我看到早些时候的新闻了
I saw the news earlier.
对案子没帮助
Not helpful.
是没帮助
No. Not helpful.
-你♥爸♥爸还好吗 -不怎么样
- How's your dad? - Not great.
我想这事已经传遍警局了 是吧
I suppose that's all round the station now, is it?
想今晚一起吃个披萨吗
Do you want to get a pizza tonight?
谢了 不过我想去海格斯特姆转转
Thanks, I think I'll take a spin around Hagstromm.
侨民营地 你觉得那里会有乱子吗
The migrant camp? You think there's going to be trouble?
琳达交了个新男朋友
Linda's got a new boyfriend.
医生 实习的
Doctor. You know, intern.
叫贾马尔
Jamal.
-贾马尔 -对 叙利亚人
- Jamal? - Yeah, he's Syrian.
他是瑞典人 叙利亚裔
Well, he's Swedish, you know.
见过他几次了 人不错
Met him a couple of times now. He's a good lad.
你真的不想吃披萨吗
You sure you don't want that pizza?
不了 谢谢
Thanks.
小心点
Watch yourself.
我是维兰德
Wallander.
海格斯特姆的侨民营地有火情 发出警戒
Fire at the migrant site at Hagstromm. Get out an alert.
调派所有人员 重复 调派所有人员
All services. Repeat, all services.
里面有人吗 里面 有人吗
Is anyone in there? There? People?
走远些 走远些
Get away! Get away!
科特 你该回家了 你在这儿待了一整晚了
Kurt, you should go home. You've been here all night.
你烫伤了手 我去找个医务人员来
You've burned your hand. Let me get one of the paramedics.
没事的
It's OK.
喂 我是维兰德
Yeah, Wallander.
这只是个开始 维兰德
This is the beginning, Wallander.
-你是谁 -找出杀了那对夫妇的外国杂种
- Who is this? - Find the foreign scum who murdered that couple,
否则我们就为他们报仇
or we'll take someone for them.
不 等等 别挂
No, wait, wait, wait, wait!
开始了
It's started.
你以为散布那种关于外国人的恶言会怎样 爸爸
What do you expect, Dad, spreading poison about foreigners?
没有谁散布恶言
No-one's spreading poison.
-效果是一样的 -有人走漏消息 是个意外
- You may as well have. - It was a leak. It was an accident.
那算是哪门子意外
What kind of accident is that?!
"警方认为是外国人干的"
"The police think it may be a foreigner."
你就是为这事而来吗
So that's why you're here, is it?
不 我来是为了爷爷
No, I'm here because of Grandad.
你怎么没给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me?
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表