剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
-是吗 -作用是双向的
- Is it? - It works both ways.
我们都会有点 重要的是我们如何应对它
It's in all of us. It's how we deal with it that counts.
我从没想到我会是这样
I never thought it was in me.
现在有人死了
And now people are dead.
有人...
People that...
斯特姆的枪并没装弹
Strom's gun wasn't loaded.
他会毫不犹豫地杀了你 科特
He'd have killed you in a beat, Kurt.
你别无选择
You had no choice.
我希望是他干的
I wanted it to be him.
希望是他的错
His fault.
都怪他
All of this.
我就想了结这件事
I just wanted to kill it.
那是自卫
Self defence.
你只能...
You've just...
你只能带着这块疤活下去
You've just got to live with it.
抱歉 我只有欧元 意大利...
Sorry, I've only got euros. Italy...
真不敢相信 我出门的时候没带钱包
I don't believe this. I've come out without my wallet.
给你
Oh, there you go.
这个过期了
That one's out of date.
我得去趟银行 我明天给你拿来
I need to get to the bank. I'll get it to you tomorrow.
我们都是警♥察♥
We're police officers.
你们以为自己是什么人啊
Just who the hell do you think you are?
南联合储蓄银行
你的收据
Your receipt.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
请问 能给我换成五十的吗
Could I have that in fifties, please?
你还要其他面额的吗
You don't want any other denominations?
你们有什么都行 谢谢
Whatever you got is fine, thanks.
我需要你整理银行的监控录像
I need you to line up the CCTV from the bank,
所有录像 丽萨 拜托了
all of it, Lisa, please.
装钱 拿身份证 你们看
Money in, gets ID. Now, see.
他就像刚刚站在我前面的人那样拿走他的收据
He's picking up his receipt like the guy I stood behind.
这我们之前看过了
We've seen all this before.
还有一个摄像头
A second camera.
两个人排队站在洛夫格伦后面
Two of them behind Lovgren in the queue.
你看 收据放在柜台上
You see, the receipt's on the counter.
前面的那人看到了洛夫格伦拿了现钞
The one in front sees Lovgren getting the cash
他还看到了收据
and he sees the receipt.
-上面有洛夫格伦的地址 -没错
- With Lovgren's address. - Exactly.
你看啊 你几乎能看到他在读上面的字
Look, look, you can practically see him reading it.
能把这个打印出来吗 内容够多吗
Can we get a print of this? Is there enough?
-这就够用了 -我这就去
- We can play with it. - It's done.
我们得再回所有的侨工聚居点找找
We need to get back around all the foreign worker sites.
你觉得他们是哪个种族的
What ethnicity do you think they are?
的确是外国人 科特
Foreigners, Kurt.
对 是外国人
Yes, foreigners.
那个绳结呢
So what about the knot?
-套索 你说是水手绳结 -有可能
- The noose. Sailor's knot, you said. - Could be.
现在我们有照片了可以再去港口问问
We could try the harbour people again now we've got pictures.
船员上岸的时候必须在
Crew members have to be registered with immigration
移♥民♥局登记 对不对
when they come ashore, don't they?
那么 我们知道了身份 又有指纹
So, we have ID, we have fingerprints.
杀害洛夫格伦夫妇的凶手到处留下指纹
Whoever killed the Lovgrens left prints everywhere.
他们要么很蠢 要么就是新手
They were either very stupid or very green.
或者他们知道自己没有记录在案
Or they didn't expect to be on record.
我认为我们找的人肯定是
I think we're definitely looking at someone
不在这里常留的
who just visiting the country.
所以说只是短暂停留
So, it's a short stay.
而且他们知道
And, you know, they know
他们待不到我们查到他们就会离开
they're not gonna be here long enough to get traced.
游客吗
Tourists?
游客怎么会有工业用绳
Well, what would tourists be doing with industrial rope?
园游会
The fair.
夏季园游会 园游会
The summer fair. The fair.
流动人员 巡游人员 绳结
Travellers. Itinerants, knots!
我不能让你跟进此案 科特 你被停职了
I can't let you go out on this, Kurt. You're suspended.
我必须跟到底 丽萨
I have to see this through, Lisa.
我必须去
I have to.
不要
No.
金发美眉 过来啊 试试这个
Hey, you, blondie, come here, come and try this.
给你也是四十三
For you, as well, forty-three.
警♥察♥
Police.
站住 别动
Stop! Hold it!
马上跪下
Get down now.
跪下
Down.
放下枪
Gun's down.
够了
Enough.
喂
Hello.
对
Yes.
对 我是他儿子
Yes, this is his son.
好 我知道了
Right, I see.
当然
Of course.
好的 我这就来
Yeah. I'll come now.
他之前没事的 很安静
He was fine. Quiet.
我去购物的时候他还跟我吻别
He kissed me goodbye when I went shopping.
他很久没那么做了
He hasn't done that for a long time.
我以为这意味着我们没事了
I thought it meant we were OK. You know?
我回来的时候他就不见了
I came back and he'd gone.
他几小时前自愿入院
He admitted himself a couple of hours ago.
他很坚持
He was insistent.
他有医嘱什么的
He had a doctor's note, everything.
我的思维很脆弱 我的大脑
My mind's weak, my brain.
要说...
Well...
也没那么脆弱 我还能看得见
...not that weak, I can still see.
我知道你不会做什么
I knew you wouldn't do anything.
你都没来
You didn't come.
你逃掉了
You ran away.
我能画画
I can paint.
他们这里会让我画画
They'll let me paint here.
回家吧
Go home.
回头见 爸爸
I'll see you soon, Dad.
科特
Kurt,
内务处的人来了 他们想九点跟你见面
internal affairs are here. They want to see you at nine.
科特
Kurt.
科特
Kurt.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表