剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
没事了
Oh, it's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
爸爸 去叫护士
Dad, get a nurse.
爸爸 去叫护士
Dad, get a nurse!
护士
Nurse.
护士 护士
Nurse! Nurse!
没事的 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
好了 维兰德先生
It's all right, Mr Wallander.
抓住我的胳膊 就这样
Just take my arm. That's it.
我扶着你 好了
I'll take your weight. OK,
就这样
that's it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我试过联♥系♥你 爸爸
I tried to get in touch with you, Dad...
试了好几次
...so many times.
你怎么能就那么撇下大家
How could you just leave everyone?
我们是你的家人
We're your family.
我们或许能帮你呢
Maybe we just could have helped.
你却总是离我们而去
You always turn away.
求你了 琳达 让我喘口气吧
Please, Linda, just give me a bit of a break.
感觉好像 我们在外边
It's like we're out there somewhere,
远远的在你生命的边缘上
way out on the edge of your life.
不是...不是这样的 琳达
That's just... That's not true, Linda.
我杀了个人 我无法面对 好吗
I killed a man. I couldn't handle it, OK?
我也不知道我在做什么
I didn't know what I was doing.
我就是需要点
I just needed to get some
清净 需要点空间 我也说不清
silence, some space. I don't know.
你为什么现在回来
Why have you come back now?
为什么 爸爸
Why, Dad?
有个人来找我寻求帮助
A man came to me for help.
我拒绝了他 现在他死了
I turned him away and now he's dead.
我该怎么做 爸爸
What do I have to do, Dad?
我们该怎么做
What do any of us have to do?
去死吗 那样你就会回来吗
Die? Would that do it for you?
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的出租车到了
My taxi.
-先别走 -火车票都订好了
- Don't go yet. - The train's booked.
求你了 琳达
Please, Linda.
托斯坦森律师行
我不知道我该找什么
I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for.
任何尤根·诺德菲尔特与这家公♥司♥间的联♥系♥
Anything that connects the name Jurgen Nordfeldt to the firm.
或许他是个受了冤枉的老客户
Perhaps he was an old client with a grievance of some sort?
恐怕不会 我们不是那种律师行
I don't think so. It's not that kind of business.
我们更多是处理通关实务
It's much more a question of Customs practices,
提货单 航运规定一类的
bills of lading, shipping regulations.
那基金会呢
What about the foundation?
律师行也处理那个
The firm dealt with that as well.
那都是古斯塔夫负责的 他都在家做
That was very much Gustaf's domain. He did all that from home.
在家做 为什么
From home? Why was that?
不知道 他一直这么做
I don't know. That's what he always did.
那天晚上斯坦是在这儿工作吗 杜纳太太
So Sten was working here that night, Mrs Duner?
对 就他一人
Yes. He was alone.
那么说他可能是放人进来了
So he could have let someone in?
某个他认识的人
Someone he knew?
有可能
Of course.
那你知道他在处理什么事务吗
Have you any idea what he was working on?
他一直在帮古斯塔夫处理基金会的事务
He was helping Gustaf with the foundation work.
这么说那晚他可能是在处理那些事 对吗
So he could have been working on that here, yes?
我想是吧
Well, I suppose so.
古斯塔夫感到力不从心
Gustaf was getting very tired.
哈德伯格先生人虽好 却是严厉的工头
Mr Harderberg is a good man but a hard taskmaster.
古斯塔夫是独居吗
And Gustaf lived alone?
他妻子几年前死了
His wife died some years ago.
谁照看♥房♥♥子 你有钥匙吗
Who's looking after the house? Do you have a key?
他总是独自在这下面工作
He worked down here, always alone.
-就在这儿 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
抱歉 只有古斯塔夫有钥匙
Oh, I'm sorry. Gustaf was the only one with a key.
有窗户吗
Is there a window?
我们在地下呢
We're underground.
别人没有钥匙了吗
No-one else had a key?
斯坦
Sten.
斯坦给了我古斯塔夫的车钥匙
Sten gave me Gustaf's car key.
如果这些是真品 那价值不菲啊
If those things are genuine, they're worth a fortune.
为什么藏在这下面
Why keep them hidden down here?
-你知道他有这些东西吗 -完全不知道
- Did you know he had these? - I had no idea.
古斯塔夫很有钱吗 有家族遗产吗
Was Gustaf very wealthy? I mean, was there family money?
据我所知是没有
Not to my knowledge.
这可是一大笔财富
That's a lot of money.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
我知道他把基金会的文件都放在这里了
He kept all the foundation work here. I know he did.
-这是什么 -我不知道
- What's this? - I don't know.
你确定再没有别人有这房♥间的钥匙了吗
You sure no-one else had a key to this room?
我想斯坦或许有 但也只有他了
I suppose Sten might have, but only Sten.
就像是太空时代的野餐篮子
It's like some kind of space-age picnic hamper.
等等 我想这个条形码应该是包含商品编号♥的
Wait. I think this bar code contains product ID.
增值税注册数据
VAT registration data.
或许能跟欧盟出口产品数据库联♥系♥上
It might link it to some kind of EU export product database.
把你手♥机♥给我行吗
Um... Oh, give me your mobile, will you?
好的 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
你说房♥间里都是画像
You said this room was full of icons,
价值远超出古斯塔夫的经济能力
more than Gustaf could ever have afforded.
好了
Here we go.
古斯塔夫有把钥匙 斯坦可能也有
One key with Gustaf and maybe one with Sten.
那么可能是斯坦拿走了文件 或是古斯塔夫自己
So Sten could have taken those papers, or Gustaf himself.
但这和尤根·诺德菲尔特有什么关系
But what's the connection to Jurgen Nordfeldt?
找到匹配对象了
OK, match found.
好了 安特瓦登塑料及复合材料加工厂
Right, Antvardan Plastics and Composites fabrication plant
在奥斯特森
in Ostersund.
专门供应塑料模型
Suppliers in specialist plastic mouldings,
高冲力树脂 隔热注射模塑...
high-impact resins, heat-proof injection mouldings...
公♥司♥明细 人事部门 现有雇员名单...
Company details - personnel. List of current employees...
那儿 那里
There. There. There.
尤根·诺德菲尔特
Jurgen Nordfeldt.
高级物流经理
Senior Dispatches Manager.
就是他
That's him.
你好 我是于斯塔德警局的霍格兰德警探
Hi, this is Detective Hoglund, Ystad Police.
请帮我接通你们的人力资源部门
Can you put me through to your human resources department, please?
尤根·诺德菲尔特
Jurgen Nordfeldt,
高级物流经理 我们需要知道...
senior manager in dispatches, and we need to know...
好的 我知道了
Yes. I see.
你们存有他的照片吗 太好了
Have you got a photograph on file by any chance? ...Good.
我们一拿到照片
As soon as we get that picture,
就发给棉凫旅馆的人
get it to the folk at the Eider Duck Hotel.
-我该去给哈德伯格提个醒 -好的
- I should warn Harderberg. - Right.
我需要你马上把那个电邮给我
I need you to e-mail that across to me immediately.
月初就擅自离岗了
Left without notice, beginning of the month.
不知道他去了哪 也没跟任何人联络
Don't know where he went and nobody's heard from him.
网站上写有几千个这样的盒子
There's thousands of these boxes on the website.
就是不知道是个什么东西
No idea what it is, though.
终于决定给自己弄个新肝脏了吗 科特
Finally getting yourself a new liver, then, Kurt?
-你知道这是什么吧 -不
- You know what that is, don't you? - No.
是一个器♥官♥移♥植♥箱
It's an organ transplant container.
不 我不认得他
No. I don't recognise him.
你说他叫什么来着
What did you say his name was?
尤根·诺德菲尔特
Jurgen Nordfeldt.
你认为是他寄来的明信片吗
And you think he sent the cards?
绝对是他 但他失踪了
Definitely, but he's gone missing.
坐吧
Sit down.
喝杯啤酒吗
Would you like a beer?
真想喝 不过还是不了 多谢美意
Very tempting. But no, I won't. Thank you. You're very kind.
这家伙是干嘛的
So what does this guy do?
塑料工厂的物流经理
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表