剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
他们住在湖的那边
Lives on the other side of the lake.
我知道这是个可怕的 令人震惊的消息
I know this must all come as an appalling...shock,
但我得问些问题 如果你不介意的话
but I do have to...ask some questions, if you wouldn't mind.
你说你丈夫大概十点钟时离家去跑步
You say your husband left the house at about ten, for his run?
他总是晚上跑步
He runs late.
说是有助他睡眠
Says it helps him sleep.
但你直到今早才报案说他失踪
But you didn't report him missing until first thing this morning.
尤根和我不在一个屋睡
Eugen and I have separate bedrooms.
昨晚他出去后 我就睡了
After he left last night, I went to bed.
我直到今天早饭时才发现出了事
I didn't notice anything was amiss until breakfast this morning.
你丈夫是位事业有成的商人吧
Your husband is a successful businessman, I believe.
他为一家国际谷物加工公♥司♥工作
He worked for an international milling company.
他常年待在海外
He was abroad much of the time.
你是否知道他最近有任何...
Do you know if he had any...
生意上的交恶 与人起争执
difficult business dealings lately? Arguments?
你想知道会是谁杀了我丈夫
You want to know who might have killed my husband.
你是想问这个吗
Is that what you're asking?
可能是我
I might have.
或者是这二十年间其他五十个他背叛
Or the 50 other women he's betrayed and bullied and lied to
欺凌和欺骗过的女人
over the last 20 years.
他曾威胁我说 如果我离开他
He threatened that if I ever left him...
他一定让我一分钱都得不到
he'd see to it that I didn't get a penny.
他也能做到
And he could do that.
他想做什么都能做到
He could tie up any deal he wanted.
所以我继续生活 照顾他
So I live my life and I look after him...
而他则去追逐他看好的每一个女人
...whilst he chases after anyone who takes his fancy.
我以为我再不会有任何感觉了
I didn't think I could feel anything any more.
但现在他死了 我有感觉了
But I do now. Now that he's gone.
我觉得开心
I feel glad.
规律相同
It's the same pattern.
施虐
Abuse.
杀掉他们的人是肩负使命
Whoever's doing these killings is on a mission.
为受虐的妇女复仇
The revenge of the abused women.
会不会是她们合谋杀人
Well, could they all have been in on it?
以某种方式策划了这一切
Orchestrated it in some way?
你是说像《东方快车谋杀案》那样
Like Murder On The Orient Express, you mean?
不过那是很多人杀一个人
Except that was one victim and lots of killers.
你想的是《十个小黑人》吧
You're thinking of Ten Little Indians, aren'tyou?
[都是阿加莎·克里斯蒂的侦探小说]
是吗
Am I?
就是那部...
You know, the one with...
车上有阿尔伯特·芬尼的
Albert Finney on the train.
[74版《东方快车谋杀案》中扮演波罗]
那绝对是《东方快车谋杀案》
No, that's definitely Murder On The Orient Express.
老天啊 你们能不能专心点
Can we just concentrate, for God's sake?!
死了很多人 你们都不明白吗
People are dying! Doesn't anybody get that?
死了很多人
People are dead!
科特
Kurt.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我还是认为艾瑞克森是关键
I still think Eriksson is the key.
他是第一个死者 我们还没发现他的罪行
He was the first. We haven't found his crime yet.
他施虐的事
His abuse.
或许你请假休息
Maybe it would be better all round
会比较好
if you took the rest of the day off.
回家吧
Go home.
霍格·艾瑞克森
庄严的松树
送给克丽丝塔
"送给克丽丝塔"
"For Krista".
霍格·艾瑞克森
树林里的尖叫
送给克丽丝塔
霍格·艾瑞克森
和声
送给克丽丝塔
这些电邮在他手提电脑里
These were on his laptop.
我查看他邮件想看看该通知谁时发现的
I was checking his mail to see who I should inform.
这是最近的信
That's the most recent.
卡特琳娜 没有姓氏
Katarina. There's no surname.
她显然是他最近的女人
She was obviously his latest.
而且她怀孕了
And she's pregnant.
但从我读到的信来看 他想让她堕胎
But from what I've read, he wanted her to have an abortion.
她不肯 她写信告诉他她要生孩子了
She refused. She's telling him she's about to give birth.
恐怕我们得拿走这台电脑 布朗伯格太太
We're going to need this computer, I'm afraid, Mrs Blomberg.
我们得找到这个女人
We have to trace this woman.
-我们可以去申请一张搜查证 -拿走吧
- We can get a warrant, or... - Take it!
把它拿出我家
Get it out of my house.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do,
我要你放下手头一切工作
I need you to drop whatever else you're doing
查明这个女人的身份
and just find out who that woman is.
-好 -把这东西拿走
- Right. - Take the bloody thing away.
我不想它摆在这儿
I don't want it here, do I?
我们遗漏了什么
There's something that we're missing in here.
有什么东西一直在困扰着我
Something niggling away at me.
你又回艾瑞克森家了吗
Did you go back to Eriksson's place?
艾瑞克森 你又回去了吗
Eriksson, did you go back?
对 对 我去看了一眼
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I had a look.
有一套这种书 是他写的关于自然的诗
There was a series of these. Look, it's his nature poetry.
但每一本都是写给同一个女人的
But each of them is dedicated to the same woman.
克丽丝塔 最后一本是八年前写的
Krista. Last one eight years ago.
克丽丝塔 没有姓吗
Krista? What, no surname?
没有 或许没什么 但我就是...
Yeah, it might be nothing, but I just...
我就是想不通这些诗集怎么在他手里
I can't work out why he would have them.
他既然写了这些诗是献给她的
I mean, if he dedicated them to her in his own hand,
那他不是应该送给她了吗
I mean, wouldn't he have given them to her?
-或许她离开了他 -或许她死了
- She left him? - Maybe she died?
我认为挖陷阱的人
I think whoever dug that pit
站在塔楼里看着艾瑞克森掉进去
watched Eriksson fall into it from the tower.
让奈博派人过去找指纹
So get Nyberg to send somebody out there to dust for prints.
我们找到艾瑞克森以前的员工了吗
Have we got any of Eriksson's old staff yet?
-麦格诺斯在找呢 -天呐 他还要做多久啊
- Magnus was on that. - Oh, God. How long does he need?
艾瑞克森退休了
Eriksson retired.
-那之后他的店三次易主 -好吧...
- The business has changed hands three times since. - OK, OK...
科特 卡特琳娜·塔克斯威尔
Kurt, Katarina Taxell.
小菜一碟 我查到服务器...
Piece of piss. I got hold of the server and...
好的 地址是哪里 我去哪找她
OK, fine. Address? Where do I find her?
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Come on, open up!
我是警♥察♥
Police!
-我们听到了 -我在找卡特琳娜·塔克斯威尔
- Yeah, we heard - Yeah, I'm looking for Katarina Taxell.
她三天前去生孩子了
She went off to have the baby. Three days ago.
你知道是去哪了吗
Where? Do you know?
-医院 -哪家医院
- Hospital. - Which hospital?
我不知道 救护车上又没标记
I don't know. It didn't say on the ambulance.
喂 麦格诺斯
Yeah, Magnus?
她不在这儿
Yeah, she's not here.
我们得马上去医院找
We need to get on to the hospitals now.
卡特琳娜·塔克斯威尔昨晚生下婴儿
Katarina Taxell had her baby last night.
今早离开了
Left here this morning.
他们在电♥话♥上只跟我说了这些
That's all they'd give me over the phone.
-不过很奇怪 -怎么了
- It's weird, though. - What is?
她的助产士就是那个
It was the same midwife
被侵入者袭击的人 记得吗
who got assaulted by that intruder, remember?
有人来探视卡特琳娜吗
Did Katarina have any other visitors?
没有 我说了 只有她妈妈
No, like I say, just her mother.
她们吵了一架 她们总是争执
They had a row. They were always bickering.
那么她是独自离开的吗
So did she leave here on her own?
好像是 她离开时我不当班
I think so. I wasn't on duty when she went.
-谁当班 -是玛莉娅 玛莉娅·嘉森
- Who was? - It was Maria, Maria Garsson.
-去问问嘉森 -好
- Check out Garsson. - Yeah.
跟我说说这个侵入者 那个打你的女人
And tell me about the intruder, the woman who hit you.
我给你同事录过口供了
I gave your colleague a statement.
我知道 艾尔娃 但我想你跟我说下
Yeah, I know, Ylva, but I'd really like you to tell me.
-那是卡特琳娜生产的时候 -嗯
- Um...it was during Katarina's birth. - Right.
我看见一个女人
I saw a woman.
-在这儿 -对
- Here? - Yeah.
她也看见我了
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表