剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
喂
Yeah...
能让她别靠近尸体吗
Can we please keep her away from the body?
你能别靠近尸体吗
Could you just stand back away from the body...?
是房♥车营地的侨工
Migrant worker from the caravan site.
猎枪 近距离射击
Shotgun. Point-blank range.
抱歉 拜托了 这是犯罪现场
I'm sorry, this is a crime scene. Please.
你们不能靠近尸体
No, you have to stay away from the body.
退后 请不要靠近尸体
Back. Back away from the body, please.
让她去吧 随她吧
Just leave her. Leave her!
本地区多处侨工
Various homes of migrant workers
和侨民居所遭到攻击
and foreign nationals in the area were attacked,
在于斯塔德郊外 有人在一个聚居点外
and in one case a burning cross was planted outside a site
放置了一个燃烧的十字架
on the outskirts of Ystad.
警方整晚都在本地区内进行巡逻
The police have been patrolling the area throughout the night,
警♥察♥局长丽萨·霍格森
and Chief of Police Lisa Holgersson
今早早些时候发表了这段声明
gave this statement earlier this morning.
这是一小撮少数狂热分子的作为
This is the work of a small, fanatical minority.
我们会抓到他们
We will find who is responsible,
他们也会受到法律的制裁
and they will be brought to justice.
每个人都有义务 把自己的所见所闻
It is the duty of anyone who knows or who saw anything
告诉当地警方
to contact their local police.
这是奈博发来的初步弹道报告
This is the initial ballistics report from Nyberg.
是常规大号♥铅弹
It's regular buckshot.
牌子是盖拓普 最有可能是奈特罗斯型36口径
Gyttorp brand. Nytrox 36, most likely.
那就是与这个国家的任何一把枪无异了
Like pretty much every other shotgun in the country, then.
我们查过本地区的极右♥派♥了吗
Are we checking out the far right groups in the area?
查了
Yes.
那个神秘来电人 没留下什么线索吗
And your mystery caller didn't say anything you could go on?
只说他们接下来要为洛夫格伦的妻子报仇
Just that they were gonna take someone for Lovgren's wife next.
我要去找国家刑侦局的人帮忙
I'm going to call in the National Crime people.
不用 这是地方的事
No, this is local.
我们找到杀洛夫格伦夫妇的凶手
Look we find the Lovgren killer,
就能阻止这一切
we can put a stop to all this.
给我点时间找到那个情妇 丽萨
Just give me time to find the mistress, Lisa.
就给我点时间去找
Just let me have time for that.
为什么不能找其他人去做呢 去盘问这些女人
Why can't we put someone else onto that, check out these women?
因为这是我的案子
Because this is mine.
因为是我惹出了事端 解铃还须系铃人
Because it started with me. Cos that's where it'll end.
是安-布瑞特
It's Anne-Britt.
她说可能有目击者 一个侨工
Thinks she might have a witness - one of the migrant workers.
他在这边
He's over here.
是伊朗人
Iranian.
请进
Please.
你好 请坐 长官
Hello. Please sit down, sir.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
把你昨晚到底看到了什么告诉我们
Perhaps you could tell us what you saw, exactly, last night.
我当时哄孩子睡觉 然后听到一声巨响
I was putting my children in bed and then I heard a bang.
我向窗外看
I...I looked out of the window and
看到小道上有个男人
I saw a man...at the track.
你能描述下你看到的男人吗
Can you describe the man that you saw?
像是个农夫
Like a farmer.
-穿了靴子和罩衫 -长相呢
- Boots. Overall. - And face?
他当时越走越远
He was walking away.
但是能看出他很高
But he was tall,
-没头发 -光头
- no hair... - Bald.
边上有点 边上有头发
Some at side. Hair at side.
有胡子
And with a beard.
什么颜色
What colour?
瑞典颜色
Um...Swedish colour.
金色 他拿什么东西了吗
Er, blond. And was he carrying anything?
他双手垂着
He had his hands down.
但是几分钟后
But few minutes more,
不远处有辆车
car down on the road...
发动开走了
start up and drive away.
这么说你看见车了
So you saw it?
没有
No.
被树挡住了
It was blocked by the trees.
但我听到车声了 是梅赛德斯
But I heard it. It was a Merc.
是辆旧车
An old Merc.
你怎么能...
How can you...?
我还是孩子的时候 在德黑兰
When I was a boy in Tehran,
我们会玩一个游戏 听声辨车
we used to play a game - to tell a car by listening.
西方的车
Westerners' cars.
梅赛德斯 德国车 很好分辨
Mercedes. German. Easy.
这个能公布出去吗
Can we go public on that?
"警方在找一辆车
"The police are looking for a car
车声听起来可能像旧梅赛德斯吗"
that might sound like an old Merc"?!
我们只会自取其辱
We'd look like idiots.
最好把这话转达给其他聚居点
Better have a word around the sites.
或许能查到什么 他可能是对的
Might be something. He might be right.
那么 这辆车可能在哪
So where do we reckon this car was?
我们认为是在那儿
Over there...we think.
找不到什么车辙 地面太硬了
Not much in the way of tracks - ground's too hard.
那凶手藏在哪呢
And where was our guy hiding?
麦格诺斯 我们可能查到了车的线索
Hi, Magnus. We might have something on the car.
请把这些装起来 让奈博过来
Let's bag these up, please. And get Nyberg over here
看看这些足迹 虽然不太理想
and take a look at these tracks. They're not great,
但是我觉得可能有点线索
but I think there might be something.
我想他们有两个人
Two of them, I reckon.
淡定的那个在那边角落里端着猎枪
Mr Cool over there in the corner with his shotgun
害怕的那个在这边吹风 等着同伙
and Mr Jittery puffing away here, waiting.
-是有预谋的 -对 他们唯一不知道的
- It was planned? - Yeah. The only thing they didn't know
是谁会从那条路上走来
was who was going to be walking down that path.
他们也不在乎 只要是外国人就行
And they didn't care, as long as he was foreign.
霍格兰德
Hoglund.
什么时候
When?
好 知道了 谢谢
OK, yeah. Got it. Thanks.
有报案称一辆1975年的梅赛德斯昨晚被盗
1975 Merc reported stolen, taken last night.
昨晚 那怎么现在才报案
Last night? Why has it taken till now to report it?
车主之前出门了 刚刚回来发现车被盗
Owner's been away. Just come back to find it missing.
是啊 之前去跟朋友住了几天
Yeah, been staying with a friend for a couple of days.
今天早上回来时就发现车没了
Came back this morning, and it was gone.
那你怎么知道是昨晚被盗的
So how did you know it was stolen last night?
街对面的邻居昨晚还看到车在这儿
Neighbour across the road saw it there yesterday evening.
早上就不见了
Missing this morning.
你说你出门了 伯格曼先生
So, you've been away, Mr Bergman?
对 出去住了几晚
Yeah, couple of nights.
去我的女友 我们不住一起
My lady. We live separately.
你为什么不开车去 她在哪
Why didn't you drive? Where is she?
在城市的另一边
Other side of town.
她来接我 我们出去
She picked me up. We'd been out.
最后去了她家
Ended up at hers.
为什么问这么多问题啊 我又不是有罪的那个
Hey, come on, why all the questions? I'm not the guilty one here.
请带我去看看你把车停在哪了
Show me where you left it, please.
我就停在这儿了
This is where I parked it.
当时停在哪了
Whereabouts was it parked?
就在房♥前 好的
In front of the house. Right.
好了 就这些了 夫人
OK, I think that's all we need, ma'am.
谢谢你配合
Thanks for your help.
好了 谢谢你 伯格曼先生
OK. Thank you, Mr Bergman.
我们一有消息就会通知你
We'll be in touch as soon as we've got any news.
谢谢
Thank you.
1975年的棕色梅赛德斯 这附近应该不多
1975 brown Merc. Can't be too many of those around.
-我要发布消息吗 -好的
- Shall I issue this? - Sure.
你回来马上查查伯格曼
And see what you can find on Bergman soon as you get back.
要是他杀人了
He's not going to report his car missing
就不会给车报失了吧
if he's committed a murder in it, is he?
为何不呢 马上就洗清了自己的嫌疑
Why not? Clears him straight away.
如果你想随意杀个人并且逍遥法外
If you're hoping to get away with a random killing,
为什么要在一条安静的小区街道上偷车呢
why do you steal a car from a quiet residential street
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表