剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
那应该也有不少敌人了
Plenty of enemies, too, I imagine.
一个汽车经销商 你开玩笑啊
Car dealer? Are you kidding?
但是没有劫财的迹象
But there's no sign of a robbery.
这不是谋财害命
Well, this wasn't about money.
凶手想要他受苦 让他意想不到
This man was meant to suffer. And it was meant to shock.
我去细查一下他业务上的来往
I'll make a detailed search of his business contacts.
好 我们需要尽快确定死亡时间
Yeah. And we need the time of death, soon as we can.
查着呢
They're working on it.
我们得派个人去花点
We need someone down at the florist's.
对 找人给贮藏室做份勘查报告
Yeah, I want a report on that stockroom.
不过如果那位花商
Although it wouldn't surprise me
只是想出去躲一会儿我也不会很奇怪
if the florist guy hasn't just done a bit of a swerve.
找个安宁的谁都找不到的
You know, nice, peaceful break somewhere
好地方住段时间
where nobody can find him.
那样也不赖 喂 格特鲁德
Not the worst idea. Yeah, Gertrude.
你父亲走了
Your father's gone.
抱歉 他去哪了
Sorry, he's...he's gone where?
宝沃死了
Povel's dead.
他...不会啊 我...
Er...well...he can't be. I...
我不明白 我们...他才回家去
I...I don't understand. We... He just got home.
怎么会...
How...how can...
他在哪
Where is he?
他在画室 我去看他...
He's in the studio. I went to check...
他在画室做什么
what's he doing in the studio?
他不是说他不想...
Cos he said that he didn't...want...
你叫救护车了吗
I... Have you... Have you called an ambulance?
我觉得我该先告诉你
I thought I should speak to you first.
你怎么能确定呢 你怎么能确定
I mean, how do you know? How do you know?!
科特 科特
Kurt...Kurt...
-别这样... -不 等着我...
- please... - Just... No, wait there. Just...
-听我说 -等着 等着我
- Just listen to me. - Just wait. Wait!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad...Dad, Dad...
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad! Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 爸爸 你醒醒
Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
我...我去叫救护车
I'll, er... I'll...I'll call the ambulance.
你今晚想留在这儿吗
Do you want to stay here tonight?
如果你需要我留下...
I mean, un...unless you want...
不用 没事的
No, I'll...I'll be fine.
科特 我是麦格诺斯 我们又找到具尸体
Kurt, it's Magnus. We've found another body.
慢跑的人发现了他
Jogger found him.
你没事吧
You OK?
是花商
It's the florist.
把奈博找来 还有范妮娅
Get Nyberg down here. And Vanja.
那个花店的经理 她得来辨认尸体
The florist manager. She'll need to ID him.
这人是古斯塔·兰菲尔特
This is Gosta Runfeldt.
请你往这边来
If you'll just come this way.
科特
Kurt?
你好 抱歉
Oh, hello, I'm sorry.
我知道 这样有些不合规矩
I know this is...A bit out of order,
但我们的法医队实在忙不过来
but our forensics team are really stretched and
而我们需要尽快确认他的身份 所以...
we need to get a positive ID as soon as possible, so...
也可以等到我们把他送回停尸房♥ 但是...
We could wait until we get him to the morgue, but...
-没事的 -那好 谢谢你
- It's OK. - All right. Thank you very much.
请你跟我来
If you'd like to come with me.
我们会尽量快点
We'll try and make this quick.
我们就...我们就站这里 好吗
Maybe just... If we just stand here, perhaps.
好的 谢谢你 谢谢你的帮助
All right, thank you. Thank you for your help.
谢谢你 这...我知道这不容易
Thank you, thank you. That's not, er... It's not easy, I know.
我...我从没...
I...I've...I've never seen a...
见过尸体
dead body before.
死尸只是死尸 不是人 只是尸体
A dead body's just a dead body. It's not a person, it's a corpse.
或许对你是如此
To you, maybe.
他到底出了什么事
What...what's happened to him?
实际上 我们还不清楚
Really, we don't know yet.
他好像瘦了不少
He looks so much thinner.
瘦了
Thinner?
他的脸
His face.
好像长了点胡子
The stubble...beard...maybe.
这很重要
But this is important.
你觉得他瘦了吗
Do you... Do you think that he's lost weight?
好像是的
Looks like it.
被人关在哪了
Oh, held somewhere?
他失踪几乎有三周了
Well, he's been missing for nearly three weeks.
足以让他瘦得脱形
That's more than enough to lose weight noticeably.
指甲里嵌了很深的泥土
Fingernails were ingrained with dirt,
他内衣上有污垢和尿渍
filth and urine on his underclothes.
为什么要关押他
Why hold him?
也没索要赎金什么的
I mean, there have been no ransom demands or anything.
我...不知道 但是你
I... I don't know. But you...you...
你觉得他被绑在树上的时候他还活着吗
you think he was alive when he was tied to the tree.
绝对是的 他先被绑在树上然后被勒死
Oh, definitely. He was tied to the tree and then strangled.
他脑后有
There are small abrasions
挣扎时留下的轻度擦伤
to the back of his head where he struggled,
而且我们在树上发现了血迹
and we found traces of blood on the tree.
你认为这案子和艾瑞克森有联♥系♥吗
And you think there's a connection? With Eriksson?
两起案子都有几分公开处决的味道 不是吗
Well, they're like...both like public executions, aren't they?
都是有预谋的 计划好的
They're premeditated, they're planned.
-而且两人都不是立即死亡 -受过折磨
- And neither of them died instantly. - Torture.
我觉得这两人
I think there must be something
肯定有什么共同点 我说不好
that these men have in common. I don't know.
他们是不是一起做过生意 兰菲尔特
I mean, did they do business together? Did Runfeldt...
或许从艾瑞克森那儿买♥♥过车
buy cars from Eriksson, maybe?
或许是跟兰花有关 或是跟鸟有关
Something to do with the orchids? Or the birds?
去查查吧
Well, check it out.
或许他们同是某个社交圈子的一员
Or maybe there was some society they belonged to.
不管有多琐碎
I don't care how small it is,
还有些我们没...
but there's something that we're not, um...
发现的东西
seeing...yet.
好了 谢谢
Oh, OK, thanks.
-科特 你真的没事吗 -没事
- Kurt, are you sure you're OK? - Yeah, fine.
如果你做不来 说一声就是了
Look, if you're not up to this, you've just got to say.
我可以找人来接替你
Look, I can bring someone in to cover.
毕竟是你父亲 科特
This is your father, Kurt.
-没人会... -生老病死是自然规律
- No-one's going to... - He was an old man. It's what happens.
他烧掉了很多画
He burnt a lot of them.
我拿幅有松鸡的走吧
I'll take one with a grouse.
-我是博·兰菲尔特 -科特·维兰德
- Bo Runfeldt. - Kurt Wallander.
吃点早饭吗
Breakfast?
我接到通知后 昨晚就过来了
I came down last night after I'd been informed.
抱歉约这么早 但是我还有很多事要办
Apologies for the early start, but I've got a lot to get through,
你肯定想象得到
as I'm sure you can imagine.
我已经去过我父亲的店了
I've already been down to my father's shop.
我知道这对你来说一定不易
I...I realise, er, how difficult this must be for you.
我父亲的死状
The circumstances of my father's death...
似乎很可怕
appear to have been horrific.
但他的死本身恐怕...
The fact of his death is, I'm afraid...
不那么让我难过
...rather less affecting.
我和我妹妹几乎不和他说话
My sister and I rarely spoke to him.
从我母亲自杀后就是这样
Not since our mother committed suicide.
我妈妈割了双腕
My mother slit both her wrists,
躺在温水浴里死去了
lay down in a warm bath and died.
是我发现了她
I found her.
你为此责怪你父亲吗
And...and you hold your father responsible?
完全是他的错
Entirely.
他是个爱施虐的凌弱者
He was an abusive bully.
但他是你父亲啊
But he was your father.
你没有丝毫感觉吗
Don't you feel anything?
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表