剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
他们肯定有两个人
for that carnage.
但是安-布瑞特说她想说点什么 那个农妇
But Anne-Britt says she tried to say something, the woman.
玛莉娅 其实我觉得没什么用
Maria. I don't think it's anything, really.
瞧瞧她当时都什么样了
I mean, look at the state she was in.
她就要...她就要死了...她...
She was...she was dying... She was...
听上去像是...
It sounded like...
"农民" 说不好 有个"F"的音
"Farmer", I don't know, maybe. There was an "F".
大概是"外国人" 可能是"外国人"
"Foreigner", I suppose. It could have been "foreigner".
-外国人 -可能是
- Foreigner? - It could have been.
-我只是说... -她提到肤色了吗
- I'm just saying... - Did she say anything about colour?
等等
Now, hang on a minute!
不一定是黑人
It wouldn't have to be black.
我是说 现在这里有从各个地方来的侨工
I mean, there are migrant workers from all over around here now.
-他们到处都是... -别说了 麦格诺斯
- The place is swamped with them... - No, Magnus.
别说"到处都是" 好吗
Not "swamped", OK?
这个国家的大部分侨工
Most foreign workers in this country
都有完全合法的居住权
have a perfectly legitimate right to be here.
-或许是亚洲人 如果当时天色很黑 -是啊
- Asian maybe? I mean, if it was dark, - Right.
或许她只是听到了人声
maybe she just heard someone speak.
当时天色多黑
How dark was it?
听着 也可能不是"外国人"
Look, it might not have been "foreigner".
我只是说那是可能性之一
I just said that's one of the things it sounded like.
-记者们在楼下 -好的 谢谢 彼得斯
- The press are downstairs. - Yeah. Thank you, Petters.
好了 我们发表正式声明吧
Right. Let's make this official.
我们先不提这外国人的事 好吗
We don't mention this foreigner thing, OK?
好吗
OK?
不能对媒体透露
Not to the press.
你们都记着
That goes for all of you, right?
你认为洛夫格伦夫妇之死是怎么回事
What do you think happened to Johannes and Maria Lovgren?
他们是撞见打劫的了吗
Did they disturb a robbery?
看起来并没有什么失窃
Nothing appears to have been stolen,
但是我们请求当时在附近的人向我们提供信息
but we do ask that anyone in the vicinity please come forward.
那么 你们有任何线索吗
So, do you have any leads at all?
我们要做些调查
We're pursuing several lines of inquiry.
所以我们才请求大家向我们提供信息
That's why we're asking that people come forward,
现阶段 任何信息对我们都可能是有帮助的
at this stage, any information could be useful to us.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I...
失陪了
Excuse me.
女士们先生们 谢谢
Thank you ladies and gentlemen.
我们会随时通知大家案情进展 谢谢
We will keep you informed. Thank you.
他整晚都在工作
He'd been working through the night.
我今早给他端了杯咖啡进工作室
I took him some coffee in the studio this morning,
他就已经没影了
and he'd gone.
他把自己的画从画框里裁了出来 科特
He'd cut out his pictures from the frames, Kurt.
你在做什么 爸爸
What are you doing, Dad?
里米尼有个画展
There's an exhibition, in Rimini.
都组织好了 都安排好了
It's all organised, all arranged.
你犯糊涂了 爸爸
You're getting a little bit confused, Dad.
我们去过意大利了
We went to Italy.
我们几周前就回来了 我们玩得很愉快
We got back a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time.
我的画展
My exhibition!
我得工作
I have to work.
爸爸 你在发抖呢
Dad, you're shivering.
我得工作
I have to work.
你没事吧 维兰德先生
You all right there, Mr Wallander?
你没事了 你没事
You're fine. You're fine.
就在这儿坐下吧 你没事的
Now, just sit down here. You're absolutely fine.
这里有很多人会帮助你的
Lots of people here that are going to help you.
医生马上就会来看你了
The doctor's going to come and see you in a moment.
-他怎么进来的 -没事了
- How did he get here? - It's OK.
是几个农场的雇工发现了他
A couple of farm workers found him.
贾马尔
Jamal?
他们让我去做翻译
They brought me down to translate.
他在E65公路外的一片田地里徘徊
He was wandering through a field out beside the E65.
他们带他到了这儿来
They brought him in here.
谢谢 他是我父亲
Thank you. He's my father.
他说你父亲迷迷糊糊的 焦躁不安
He says your father was very confused, anxious.
他有...
He's got...
他的大脑...
His brain...
谢谢你们 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
真的很感激 非常感谢
Really appreciate it. Thank you so much.
你可以带你父亲回家了
You can take your father home.
你知道他的情况只会更糟吧
You do realise that he will only get worse now?
他的病情在不断加重
His condition is progressive.
他会平静一段时间 然后又会崩溃
He'll level out for a bit and then crash again.
他会开始丧失身体机能
He'll begin to lose his physical faculties.
他会愤怒 难过 恐惧
He'll be angry, sad, frightened,
妄想 有时还会有暴♥力♥行为
delusional, sometimes violent.
你该考虑为他做合适的安排
You should think about making suitable arrangements.
别把我关起来 天呐 别把我关起来
Don't put me away. For God's sake, don't put me away.
没事的 宝沃
It's all right, Povel.
爸爸 他只是...
Dad, he was just...
抱歉
Sorry, er...
喂
Yes?
好 知道了 好的
OK. OK. Yeah.
抱歉 爸爸 我待会儿会回来的 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad. I'll...I'll come round later, Dad.
拉兹·赫丁 玛莉娅·洛夫格伦的弟弟
Lars Herdin, Maria Lovgren's brother.
我觉得你该自己听他讲
I thought you should hear this from him.
他有笔钱
He had a fortune.
在房♥子里面
In the house?!
我不知道他藏在哪
I don't know where he kept it.
我只是告诉你 他有钱
I'm just telling you, he had money.
什么样的钱
What kind of money?
卖♥♥马肉
Horse meat.
他去铁幕那边的黑市上贩卖♥♥
Sold them on the black market across the Iron Curtain.
[铁幕: 二战结束到冷战结束期间将欧洲分为两大主阵营的物理边界]
他投资了这笔钱 赚了一大笔
He invested the money, made a fortune out of it.
但他的农场都萧条了
But his farm was totally run down.
他没把钱花在农场上 不是吗
Well, he didn't spend it on the bloody farm, did he?
也没花在家人身上
Or his family.
玛莉娅都不知道这笔钱的事
I mean, Maria never even knew it existed.
整件事就是个...谎言
The whole thing was... a lie.
我从第一次见到他 就从没信任过他
I never trusted him from the first time I met him,
所以我就四处打听了一下
so I asked around a bit and
自己拼凑了一下信息 因为我知道他有钱
put two and two together, cos I knew there was money there.
那么你是说钱并不在房♥子里
So, you say this money wasn't in the house?
-但曾用来投资 -对
- But it was invested, you say? - Yeah.
可能会有其他人知道此事吗
Could anybody else have known about it,
-或许以为钱在房♥子里 -不清楚
- think it was in the house, maybe? - I...don't know.
但我知道他有个女人
But he had a woman - I know that.
-他有别的女人 -情妇吗
- Another woman. - A mistress?
还有个儿子
And a son.
这女人是谁 她还活着吗
Who is this woman? Is she still alive?
我一直不知道她是谁
I've never found out who she was.
是有个老农 他说他见过他们在一起
There was this old farmer, he said he'd seen them together.
-还带个小男孩 -那老农是谁
- With a young boy. - What farmer?
他已经死了
He's dead now.
但他说有天晚上洛夫格伦喝醉了 向他炫耀说
But he said that Lovgren boasted to him one night, drunk,
他定期地付钱给这女人
that he'd paid this woman off, regular.
这对我来说就够了
Well, that was enough for me.
我并不想知道别的了
I didn't want to know any more.
我不想毁掉玛莉娅的生活
Cos I didn't want to destroy what Maria had -
至少是她所相信的那种生活
or what she thought she had.
那个时候 她已经给他生了个女儿 汉娜
And by this time, she'd already given him a daughter - Hanna.
所以我就想...还是不去管的好
So, I just thought...it was best left.
我们得去趟银行
We need to get round the banks.
看看能不能查到这笔钱
See if we can find this money.
我猜会存在联合储蓄银行
My bet is it'll be at the Sparbanken.
上年纪的农夫都去那儿存钱
That's where all the old farmers used to bank.
据消息称 针对昨晚在卢纳普发生的
Police are believed to be searching for foreign suspects
老年夫妇被人残忍♥杀害一案
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表