剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
贾马尔说你就把他扔在医院里
Jamal said you just left him in the hospital.
我没扔下他 我接到通电♥话♥ 我说我会...
I didn't just leave him. I got a call. I said I'd...
这跟贾马尔有什么关系
What's it got to do with Jamal, anyway?
他是个医生 那是他的工作
He's a doctor. That's his job.
这是我的工作
Yeah, well, this is my job.
-你对他有什么不满 爸爸 -谁
- What have you got against him, Dad? - Who?
贾马尔
Jamal.
没什么 我对他没什么不满
Nothing. I've got nothing against him.
希望是如此 我真的希望是没什么
I hope not. I really hope not.
你这话什么意思 琳达
And what's that supposed to mean? Linda!
琳达
Linda!
那通神秘电♥话♥是从一个付费电♥话♥打来的
Your mystery call - traced it to a payphone.
E65公路上的服务站的电♥话♥
Service station on the E65.
你觉得是来真的吗
Do you think it's genuine?
我们得在这一地区所有侨居地设哨点
We need to set up watches on all the sites in the area.
我们得找出杀洛夫格伦夫妇的凶手
And we need to find this Lovgren killer.
我们得赶在局面失控之前把这事压下去
We've got to bury this before it gets totally out of hand.
现在我们有理由相信这是一起抢劫
Now, we've got good reason to believe that it was a robbery,
有人知道洛夫格伦有那笔现款
right, that someone knew that Lovgren had that money in cash.
-他的情妇 -那我们就马上去把她找出来
- The mistress. - Well, so let's find her. Priority.
还有她儿子 这个私生子
And the son, this illegitimate child.
或许我们能查到别人看到她是哪年 当时孩子多大
Maybe if we can find out when she was seen, how old the boy was,
查查出生记录 或许能通过这个找到他们
check the birth records, maybe trace them through that.
他的出生肯定要
I mean, the birth would have to have been
记录为"父亲身份不明" 对不对
recorded as "father unidentified", wouldn't it?
不太好查
It's a bit of a long shot.
那你说我们怎么做
Well, what else do you suggest?
我们需要知道你得知情妇的事具体是什么时间
We need to know exactly when you knew about the mistress.
我说了 开始只有谣言
It's like I said, it was rumours.
然后那个老农看到他们...
And then this old farmer that saw them...
什么时候 他什么时候看到他们的
When? When did he see them?
-那是很多年前的事了 -好好想想
- It's all a long time ago. - Think.
是玛莉娅生孩子之前吗
Was it before Maria had her daughter?
你之前说你之所以没去追究
You said before that you didn't pursue this,
-是因为玛莉娅刚刚生了女儿 -对了 没错
- because Maria had had a daughter. - Oh, yeah, that's right!
是因为这事发生的时候她已经怀孕了
Because she was pregnant when all this came about.
-洛夫格伦那个混♥蛋♥ -那么汉娜是哪年生的
- Bastard Lovgren! - So what year was Hanna born, then?
这我们可以去查
We can look this up.
不用 是196♥4♥年
No, no. It was 196♥4♥.
是我买♥♥下这座农场的那年 我记得...
It was the year I bought this farm here. I remember...
那个男孩呢 农夫说他看到的男孩
What about the boy, this child that this farmer said he saw.
他有多大 好好想想
How old was he? Now, think about it.
他有没有提到婴儿车或是折叠婴儿车
Did he say anything about a pram or a pushchair or...?
他是怎么描述他的 是个婴儿还是幼童
Well, how did he describe him? Was he a baby? Was he a toddler?
幼童 没错
A toddler, yes!
他说她走路的时候拉着他的手
He said that she was walking along holding his hand.
他说她当时拉着他的手
He said she was holding his hand.
-我记得这个... -好的 谢谢
- I remember that... - Right, thanks.
如果男孩能走路了 那么他大概两三岁
OK, the boy was walking, so he's two, maybe three.
当时是196♥4♥年 玛莉娅正怀着孕
He's seen in 196♥4♥, when Maria Lovgren was pregnant.
就是说我们要找一个出生时父亲身份不明
That means we're looking for a child born, father unidentified,
出生年大概是61年或62年的孩子
somewhere in the area in the year '61 , '62.
是不好查
I know.
你查到什么马上告诉我 好吗
Just let me know as soon as you've got anything, will you?
我...我要...
I'll... I'm going to...
我要再去农场看看
I'm going to take another look at the farm.
这么说 棕色的包在谷仓里
So, the brown bag was in the barn,
马厩的门被人强行打开
and the stable door was forced deliberately by hand
-马才会惊 -它就是因此受惊
- before the horse bolted. - That's what scared it.
凶手为问出钱的下落折磨了洛夫格伦夫妇两人
The Lovgrens were both tortured to find out where the money was.
他什么都不肯说
He kept his mouth shut,
之后有人把玛莉娅吊起来
then whoever it was threatened to hang Maria.
而她完全不知道钱的事
She didn't know anything about any money.
后来他们终于从他口中问出来了
Finally, they got it out of him.
我会去查指纹
I'll check it for prints.
他们还在处理房♥子里发现的指纹
They're still processing the ones from the house,
但目前没找到匹配结果
but no matches yet.
好了 我这里有一张妇女的清单
OK. I've got a list of women here.
1961年到62年间生下没有父亲的孩子
Fatherless children, 1961 to 62.
别告诉我有几百个
Don't tell me there are hundreds.
-不 斯科纳只有四个 -四个
- No, four in the Skane region. - Four?
我从市民登记处查到了她们所有人
I've traced them all through the Citizens' Register.
一个已死 一个在1975年移♥民♥去澳大利亚
One's dead. One emigrated to Australia in 1975.
就剩下格莱德塞克斯和锡姆里斯港各一个
That leaves one in Gladsax and one in Simrishamn.
好 先查谁
Right. Who's first?
谢谢 你真是周到
Thank you. That's very, very kind of you.
你听说过一个叫约翰尼斯·洛夫格伦的人吗
Have you heard of a man called Johannes Lovgren?
约翰尼斯·洛夫格伦
Johannes Lovgren?
是一位卢纳普的农民
A farmer from Lunnarp.
他大前天晚上被杀了
He was murdered two nights ago.
是啊 那起凶杀案 我在电视上看到了
The murders! Yes, I saw it on the TV.
说是外国人 大概是这些移♥民♥干的
Foreigners. These migrant people, I suppose.
我们还不能确定
Well, we don't know that for sure.
你从没听说过这个人吗
But you've never heard of this man?
没有 我为什么会听说过他
No. Why should I have?
我不懂你的意思
I don't understand.
约翰逊太太 1962年三月
Mrs Johansson, in March of 1962,
你生下一名男孩 斯特凡
you gave birth to a son, Stefan.
父亲身份不明
Father's name was listed as unknown.
这跟这事有什么关系...
What has this got to do with...?
约翰尼斯·洛夫格伦是你儿子的父亲吗
Was Johannes Lovgren the father of your son?
不是 我告诉你了
No! I already told you.
我从没听说过这个人 这是怎么回事
I've never heard of this man. What is this about?
我很抱歉要提起这事 约翰逊太太
I'm sorry to have to bring this up, Mrs Johansson.
斯特凡的父亲名叫卢恩·史特纳
Stefan's father was a man named Rune Stierna.
他当时是有妇之夫 所以我没有提及他的名字
He was married. That's why I withheld his name.
我们的关系很好
We had a perfectly cordial relationship,
斯特凡与他父亲也相处和睦
and Stefan gets on extremely well with his father.
是这样啊
I see.
那我很抱歉打扰了你
Then I'm sorry to have disturbed you.
你们这些人真是胆子不小
You people have a hell of a nerve,
跑到我这儿来旧事重提
coming around here and dragging all this up.
我们在调查一桩凶案 恐怕这是在所难免
This is a murder inquiry. I'm afraid it's what happens.
谢谢你的配合
Thank you for your time.
-格特鲁德 -宝沃出事了
- Gertrude? - It's Povel.
他失控了
He's lost control.
-天呐 -我觉得他是发作了
- Jesus... - I think he's having some kind of fit.
知道了
Ok.
我阻止不了他 科特
I can't stop him, Kurt.
-抱歉 -没事的 没事
- I'm sorry. - It's OK. It's OK.
爸爸...
Dad...
爸爸 爸爸
Dad... Dad, Dad...
放手 别碰我
Let me go! No!
滚远点 别靠近我 滚远点 滚...
Stay off me! Keep away from me! Stay away! Stay...
我得清理我的思绪
I've got to clear my mind.
清出点空间出来
Clear the space, you see?
这里的
In here.
空间
Space.
空间
Space.
爸爸
Dad...
爸爸 爸爸
Hey, hey! Hey, Dad, Dad...
我不会让它击垮我
I won't let it beat me.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming over.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Fine.
你一定很不容易
It must be so difficult.
人生就是如此
It's what happens.
喂
Hello.
这个是为了农夫
This is for the farmer.
下一个是为他妻子
The next one will be for his wife.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表