剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
Only the one true God can determine guilt or innocence.
不 我们的维京神明 掌控着我们的命运
No. Our Viking gods control our fate.
你对神话和虚假神明的申诉 不能打动我们
We are not moved by your pleas to myths and false idols.
开始火刑
Begin this.
我召唤神明显灵
I call the gods to this meeting!
所有强大的神明…
All-powerful gods.
请听我说
Hear me now.
请显灵保护我们 废除他们的异端邪说
Rise up and protect us from this heresy!
她真的是女巫
She's a witch!
让天降怒火 让这些墙被鲜血染红
Strike down your anger and redden these walls with blood!
神明回来了
The gods returned!
这个世界即将陨落 比我们的旧神更早屈服
This world will fall sooner than our old gods yield!
她把神明召回到了卡特加特
She has called the gods back to Kattegat.
马格努斯 神明来找你复仇了
Magnus, the gods have come for you!
我们全都会被他们杀死的
They're going to kill us all!
不要怕那个女巫
Do not fear the witch!
这只是个把戏 她完全没有法力
It is a trick. She commands no power here.
怎么了 马格努斯
What's wrong, Magnus?
你看起来很担心
You look troubled.
你们在等什么 快点火
What are you waiting for? Light it!
马格努斯 -不
Magnus! - No!
什么 这是在做什么
What? What is this?
向您致敬 谢谢您 陛下
In tribute to you. Thank you, Your Highness.
是爱德华 阿格纳
Edward. Agnarr.
通知伯爵们 爱德华已经回来了
The Earls must be informed that Edward is home.
必须召开议会
A Witan must be called.
艾玛女王 很高兴与您再见
Queen Emma, it is so nice to see you again.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
爱德华呢
Where's Edward?
我想他应该在诺曼底
In Normandy. I assume.
恐怕他没有收到您的口信
I'm afraid he didn't get your message.
来吧 殿下 议会有许多准备工作
Come, Your Highness. There's much to do to prepare for the Witan.
还有您的加冕典礼
And for your coronation.
陛下 -向女王请安
My lady. - Your Highness.
陛下
My lady.
王子 幸好您来了
It's a good thing that you're here, my prince.
英格兰急需稳定
England is in need of stability.
需要一位强者来统治
And a strong hand.
女王 我说得对吗
Is that not so, my lady?
没错
It is.
一位强者 确实如此
A strong hand. Yes.
戈德温伯爵 我想跟我的继子 单独聊一聊
Earl Godwin, I would like to speak with my stepson alone.
恐怕这个时候不适合
I'm afraid that now is not the time.
我不这么认为
I disagree.
这个时候最适合不过
Now's the perfect time.
还有太多的事需要安排
There is still far too much to plan.
那你去安排吧 戈德温
Then go and plan, Godwin.
我需要跟女王私聊
I need to meet with the Queen.
快看
Look!
哈拉尔
Harald.
哈拉尔
Harald!
斯第格 醒醒
Stígr, wake up!
我是哈拉尔
It is Harald.
你刚才为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
做什么 把你救出来
What? Save your life?
阻止我杀死马格努斯
Keep me from killing Magnus!
因为我不允许
Because I could not allow it.
不允许 因为你非得当国王
Could not? Because you must be king?
因为我是国王
Because I am the King!
你不能跟一个凶手共同执政 他杀死了追随我的人
You cannot co-rule with the killer of my people!
他现在就得死 -我知道你想复仇
He must die now! -I know you want vengeance.
这不是为了复仇
This is not about vengeance!
这是为了正义
It's about justice!
我许下了誓言就必须遵守
And I made an oath that I must honor.
我明白了
I see.
对他们的誓言 -不 是对我的誓言
An oath to them. -No, to me!
对我自己的誓言
To myself!
再也不能失去对我重要的东西
Not to lose something that is important to me.
至少你终于得到了你一直追求的东西
Well at least you finally got what you always wanted.
你的王位
Your destiny.
希望这一切是值得的
I hope it was worth it.
我可以问你同样的问题 信仰守护者
I could ask you the same question, Keeper of the Faith.
这条路很难
It is hard.
那我们所见略同
Then we've reached the same place.
这就像我们初次见面的情景一样
But like the first time we met,
你不经意间遇到了 比你想象中更重要的东西
you've stumbled onto something bigger here.
我会派几艘船护送你们离开卡特加特
You will be escorted out of Kattegat by some of my ships.
护送 不行 我在这里的任务还没有完成
Escorted? No. My work here is not finished.
已经结束了
Yes, it is.
弗雷迪思 你很顽强
You're a force of nature, Freydis.
但是马格努斯是我的问题 不该由你来解决
But Magnus is my problem, not yours.
相信我
Trust me.
我让人给你的船装满了供给
I've loaded your boat with supplies.
有必要的话 我的人可以护送你们去冰岛
My men can escort you to Iceland if necessary.
没有这个必要
It won't be.
“幸运者”莱夫
Leif the Lucky.
愿你找到另一个奇迹
May you find another miracle.
保重 我的朋友
Be well, my friend.
跟我说说我们的儿子 哈拉尔
Tell me about our son. Harald.
他很勇敢 也很坚强
He's brave. And strong.
而且他对人很有爱心
And he cares about people.
他的笑容能让人觉得一切都有可能
When they see him smile, they feel like anything is possible.
就像他父亲一样
Like his father.
你是怎么向他描述我的
What have you told him about me?
我告诉他你是个好人
That you are a good man.
公平 公正
Fair. Just.
曾经有一段时间
And that, one time,
在很久以前
long ago,
我爱过你
I loved you.
我已经不是当年的我了 弗雷迪思
I'm no longer that man, Freydis.
我吸取了沉重的教训
I've learned the hard way.
我不能靠言语就弥补一切
I cannot make everything right with my words.
我也失去了你刚才所说的那个笑容
And I've lost that smile you remember.
我知道你的笑容在哪里 哈拉尔
I know where your smile is, Harald.
因为我每天都能看到它
Because I get to see it every day.
如果你想找回那种笑容
If you ever want to find it again,
只需要见见我们的儿子
all you have to do is meet our son.
一定会的
Someday.
别等太久了
Don't wait too long.
出桨
Ship the oars!
教皇绝不会接受 放走杀死圣人的凶手的国王
The Pope will not think kindly of the King who freed the saint killer.
那我建议不要告诉他
Then I suggest we don't tell him.
叔叔 诸位首领和我一直在讨论
The Jarls and I have been talking about the best way
怎样遵守我们达成的协议最好
to honor this agreement we have made, Uncle.
不用你操心 我已经做出了决定
Don't worry. I've already come to a decision.
把他绑起来
Chain him up.
把他扔进牢里
Throw him in a cell.
那是你唯一配得上的王国
It's the only kingdom you're worthy of.
你不能那么做
You cannot do this!
我是国王
I am a king!
不 首领们
No! Jarls!
阻止他
Stop him!
这太过分了
This is an outrage!
这是我的决定
This is my ruling!
我许多决定中的第一个
The first of many.
如果你们中有任何人对此有异议
And if any of you have a problem with it,
那我很乐意让你们去陪他
then you are more than welcome to join him.
从今天开始 我将会让挪威 成为世界上最强大的王国
From this day forward, I will make this kingdom the most powerful on Earth.
我谅没有一个维京人敢忤逆我
And I dare any Viking to challenge me.
因为我就是挪威的国王
For I am the King of Norway.
我是哈拉尔·哈德拉达
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表