剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
艾玛的儿子们和哈德克努特也不行 而斯威恩会留在挪威
as are Emma's sons and Harthacanute, and Svein will remain in Norway,
相比之下 您的祖父 在克努特出征时曾代为理政
whereas your grandfather has ruled England in your father's absence
英格兰的贵族都很尊敬他
and the nobles there, they respect him.
你答应过会辅佐我的
You promised me your help.
我只承诺过 等时机成熟 轮到您登基时
I only promised that when your time comes,
我会对你忠心耿耿 正言直谏
I would offer you the same loyalty and council
就像我对您父王及您祖父一样
that I offer your father and grandfather.
时机尚未成熟
It's a question of timing.
我就知道我可以器重你
I knew I could count on you.
我的家人对我非常重要
My family is really important to me.
我看得出来
I can see that.
很好
Good.
我还有一样东西想给你看
There is something else I want to share with you.
我靠绘制这些地图养家糊口
While these maps feed my family,
而这个…
this…
则滋养我的头脑
is what feeds my mind.
已知的世界
The known world.
还有一个不尽为人知的世界
And a world not so well-known.
你为什么把它藏起来
Why do you hide this?
因为这上面的大部分内容 都被教会视为异端邪说
Because much of what you see here is considered heresy by the Church.
比如说没有伊甸园 而且你会看到它的形状是圆的
There is no Garden of Eden, for instance, and you will notice its shape is round.
如果这是真的 那就不是异端邪说
It is not heresy if it is true.
就算是真理也会让我的孩子成为孤儿
Truth can still make my children orphans.
我在这条河上航行过
I traveled this river.
你说得没错 这确实是格陵兰
You were right. This is Greenland.
那些曲线代表洋流
And the lines are currents.
大海里的河流
Rivers in the sea.
但正如我所说的
But like I said,
洋流自西向东流经格陵兰
the currents run west to east, past Greenland.
对 但是你假设 这些和这些是不同的洋流
Yes, but you are assuming that those are two different currents.
它们会不会是同一个洋流 把我们的鱼带到不同的地方
What if it is not two, but the same one that carries our fish?
只有非常广阔的陆地 才能让如此强大的洋流回转
Only something large could turn a current that powerful.
或许是…
Something, perhaps…
像这样的陆地
like this?
原来这是真的
So, it is true.
我亲眼见过这个
I saw this.
我看见了另一个世界
I saw another world.
或许吧
Maybe.
你是什么意思 这就是证明
What do you mean? This is proof.
不 那只是羊皮纸
No, that is parchment.
有人找到了它才算是证明
For proof, someone must find it.
(君士坦丁堡)
众人齐呼
All hail
维京皇帝万岁
the Viking Emperor.
你应该比谁都清楚我的野心不在此
You of all people know my desires lie elsewhere.
这很好
'Tis a good thing.
皇权更迭可能是顷刻之间的事
An emperor's reign can be all too fleeting.
君士坦丁在皇位上坐了不到一年
Constantine barely lasted a year on that throne.
罗曼努斯已经掌权近十年
Romanos has held power for almost a decade.
这个成就令人钦佩
It's an impressive achievement.
他是一位令人钦佩的领袖
He's an impressive leader.
我从他那里学到了很多
I've learned much from him
而且还有更多需要学习
and have much still to learn.
这话听起来 你似乎并不急着离开
That sounds like you are in no hurry to leave.
等我准备好了 我自然会离开君士坦丁堡
I will leave Constantinople when I'm ready.
在那之前不会
Not before.
感觉这里的一切都变小了
Everything feels so much smaller.
这里的海滩 长屋
The beach, the long house.
甚至是我母亲
Even my mother.
是你变了
It is you that is different.
自从你离开这里之后 漂泊过 战斗过 成了一位首领
Since you left, you traveled, fought, became a leader.
格陵兰并没有变 只是你成长了
Greenland's the same. It's you who has grown.
约姆斯博格的人们 欢迎你们 你们累坏了 受了苦 奔波劳累
Welcome. Welcome, Jomspeople, exhausted after your journey and ordeal.
失去了家园和心爱的人
To have lost your home and loved ones.
流亡的锥心之痛
The cruel sting of exile.
这我都懂
This, I know.
这我都理解
This, I understand.
但是你们在这里是安全的 我们很欢迎你们
But you are safe here, you're welcome in our community
我们为追求自♥由♥ 逃避迫♥害♥的人
built to provide shelter for those seeking freedom
提供庇护
from persecution.
今晚 我命令你们…
And tonight, I command you…
吃饱喝足 好好放松
to eat your fill and relax.
今晚 我的也是你们的
Tonight, what is mine is yours
而且你们的似乎也是我的
and it would seem what is yours is mine.
感谢你们跟我们分享粮食
Thank you for sharing your provisions.
今晚
Tonight,
我们也要庆祝我女儿回家
we also celebrate my daughter's return to her home!
我一直在想你们的这趟航行
I have been thinking about this journey of yours.
你们的计划
This plan.
看看跟随你的这些人
Look at your people.
难道他们遭受的苦难还不够多吗
Have they not been through enough?
正是因为这个原因 我想带他们去到一个安全的地方
That is why I wish to take them someplace they are safe.
为什么不在这里安居
Well, why not here?
这里有空置的农场 有许多土地等着被耕种
There are farms standing empty, earth waiting to be tilled.
今年冬天很艰苦 但是你也了解这种情况
It has been a tough winter, but you know about those.
你们有种子 粮食
You have seed, supplies.
你们可以重建整个西部聚居地
You could rebuild the entire Western settlement.
就叫它“弗雷迪思峡湾”
Call it Freydis-fjord.
父亲 这不只是为了我 我这么做是为了我的人♥民♥
Father, this isn't only for me. I'm doing this for my people.
我明天带你去看看那些农场
Let me show you the farms tomorrow.
尤其是… -你今晚想找个人陪吗
Especially-- -Would you like some company tonight?
不想
No.
你听到我们的首领刚才的话了
You heard what our leader said,
你们的就是我的
what's yours is mine.
你敢再靠近一点 我就一刀捅到你胸口上
If you come any closer, I'll stab you in the heart.
我按着你的手的话 捅他就会很难
You will find it hard to stab him when I'm holding you down.
回你们的桌子去
Go back to your own table.
你刚才说什么 -你听得很清楚
What was that you said? -You heard me.
让他们停下来
Tell them to stop.
他是个大人 能照顾好自己
He's a grown man. He can look after himself.
我不是在替斯第格担心 我担心的是你的人
I'm not worried about Stígr. I'm worried about your men.
你以为自己在跟谁说话
Who do you think you are talking to?
你喝醉了 我不想伤害你
You're drunk. I do not want to hurt you.
不准放肆
What is this?
你来到我家
You come to my home
还羞辱我的人
and humiliate my men.
不 等一等
No. Wait.
现在我知道为什么 我女儿会这么喜欢你了
And now I know why my daughter likes you so much!
你很失望
You are disappointed.
我来这里寻找答案
I came here looking for answers.
你却给了我更多的问题
You have given me questions.
我今天看到你祈祷了
I saw you pray today.
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
我有过怀疑祂的时候
There are times that I have doubted Him.
但我见过足够多的事 能证明祂的力量
But I have seen enough evidence of His power
所以我相信祂存在
to believe He exists.
我的地图也一样
It is the same with my maps.
它们是证据 科学的累积
They are an accumulation of evidence, of science
证明我相信真实存在的事物
that point to the existence of something I believe to be real.
但是如果你想要真凭实据 那你在这里找不到
If you want physical proof, however, you will not find it here.
它就在外面
It is out there.
在那个岬角之外
Beyond the headline.
它正等着有你这些本领的人去发现
It is waiting for someone with your skills to discover it.
你今天回答了许多问题
You answered many questions today,
但有一个重要问题没有回答
but not an important one.
那个让你去挪威的问题
The one that sent you to Norway.
你杀死他了吗
Did you kill him?
杀了
Yes.
而且在他胸口上刻了一个十字架
And I carved a cross on his chest.
你给我讲的所有故事中 这是我最喜欢的一个
Of all your stories, that is my favorite.
那是很久以前的事了
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表