剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
你是医师
You're a healer?
我还有别的技艺
Among other things.
这是什么
What is this?
姜黄 能消肿
Turmeric. It reduces swelling.
从哪里来的
Where's it from?
印度
India.
在遥远的东南方
It's a land far east and south.
你去过那里吗
Have you been there?
去过 我去过很多地方
Yes, I've been to many places.
你是异教♥徒♥还是基♥督♥徒
Are you a Pagan or a Christian?
都不是
I am neither.
但我不是来伤害你们的
But I'm not here to harm you.
我叫斯第格
My name is Stígr.
你的打斗招数是从哪里学的 -我没在打斗 我只是在防卫
Where did you learn to fight like that? -I wasn't fighting. I was defending.
露两手给我看看
Show me.
现在 在这里
Now? Here?
欢迎你来约姆斯博格住
You are welcome to stay in Jomsborg.
不过这里的每个人都得自食其力 -我会的
But everyone works for their keep. -I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哈拉尔 来吧
Harald! Come.
(罗马 拉特朗宫)
请求教皇赐福…
Acquiring the blessing of the Pope is not only a religious duty,
(教皇宅邸)
…不只是一个宗教义务 而且在政♥治♥上非常必要
it is a political necessity.
英格兰将获得丹麦南方的各邦
England will be gifted the southern states of Denmark
作为回报 您必须修建两百座教堂
and in return, you will build 200 churches.
两百座教堂 在我显然有能力夺取的土地上
Two hundred churches? On land that I could clearly take?
对 但教皇将赐予我们的人♥民♥
Yes. But His Holiness will bestow upon our people
无限的祝福 其价值是无法用金钱来估算的
his infinite blessings, and you cannot put a price upon that.
可他却用金钱估算
And yet he has.
而且要价很高
And a high one.
我跟他见面时 我会直接告诉他
When we meet, I will tell him.
非常遗憾 陛下 您不能跟他对话
Unfortunately, that is not possible, Your Highness.
您必须通过教皇的特使 红衣主教 与他沟通
You will be speaking to the Pope through his emissary, the Cardinal.
我是丹麦 挪威还有英格兰的国王
I am the King of Denmark, Norway and England.
而他则是权力至高无上的教皇
And he is the supremely powerful Pope.
被世上所有的基♥督♥徒奉为上帝的使者
Ambassador of God to all Christians on Earth.
教皇现在接受您的觐见
His Holiness will see you now.
对 这是值得讨论的事…
Yes, it is a matter for discussion…
愿上帝以荣耀与正义之冠给你加冕
May God crown you with a crown of glory and righteousness.
教皇陛下欢迎这位亲爱的基♥督♥徒
His Holiness welcomes this dear son in Christ
他也感激您对教会所做的补偿
and he appreciates the reparation you've made to the Church
以弥补数个世纪以来 您的族人
to compensate for the centuries of pillaging
对基♥督♥的神圣之所的劫掠和亵渎
and desecration that your people have inflicted on its sacred sites.
但是 为了让你们能彻底赎罪
To fully attain the atonement, however,
圣父将他的要求增加到三百座教堂
the Holy Father has increased his request to 300 churches.
三百
300?
对 而且为了让教皇 对协议的约束力感到放心
Yes. And that he may feel assured that the agreement is binding,
您还必须告诉他您的继承人的名字
you will also provide him with the name of your successor.
继承人
An heir?
我还没有选定继承人
I have not chosen one.
那这就不能让他满意
Well, then that is not satisfactory.
也没有必要 我如何治理我的帝国 没有他置喙的余地
Or necessary! He cannot tell me how to rule my empire!
有什么问题吗
What is wrong?
教皇陛下 没有问题
It is nothing, Your Holiness.
您打扰了圣父
You're upsetting the Holy Father.
陛下 我认为或许… -什么
Your Highness, I think perhaps-- -What?
教皇陛下 我是克努特大帝
Your Holiness, I am Canute the Great.
英格兰国王 北方帝国的统治者
King of England. Ruler of the Northern Empire.
住嘴 这是不允许的
Stop. This is not allowed.
我不远千里而来 是为了向您证明我的忠诚
And I have traveled many miles to demonstrate to you my loyalty
并且跟您面对面地商讨事宜
and to discuss issues face-to-face.
他听不懂你在说什么
He cannot understand you.
那我让戈德温替我传译
Then I will ask Godwin to translate for me.
戈德温 告诉教皇 我们是带着敬意而来的
Godwin! Tell the Pope that we come here with respect.
这是在干什么
What is happening?
你冒犯了教皇陛下与教会
You have offended His Holiness and the Church.
这次会面结束了 协定作废
The meeting has ended. There is no agreement.
感谢您愿意见我 主教大人
Thank you for seeing me, Your Eminence.
你的国王是个野蛮人
Your king is a savage.
我承认他确实很直接
While I admit that he is direct,
但是过去七年也证明了 他是教会虔诚的仆人
the past seven years have also proven him to be a devoted servant to the Church.
这跟我今天所见的相去甚远
Well, that's not what I've witnessed today.
为了推动这些人信仰基♥督♥ 我们同意了封其中一人
It's bad enough that to advance the Christianization of these people,
强盗奥拉夫·哈拉尔森为圣人 这已经够糟糕的了
we have agreed to saint one of them, the raider, Olaf Haraldsson.
而你的国王试图以平等身份 跟圣父直接交谈
But to have your king attempt to speak to the Holy Father, as an equal,
则证明了他毫不尊重 我们教会的神圣性
shows how little respect he has for the sanctity of our institutions.
我来就是希望 能改变您对他的这个印象
I am here to hopefully alter that opinion.
恐怕我一旦下了决心 就不会被轻易动摇
Well, I'm afraid once my mind is made up, I'm not easily swayed.
英格兰是个富饶的国家
England is a wealthy country.
我相信您有能力
And I believe that you are a man
找到通往宽恕的道路
capable of finding the path to forgiveness.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
你很快就找到事干了
You found work quickly.
你们的医师正忙着准备婚礼
Your healer is busy with wedding preparations.
你一直以来都在旅行吗
Have you always been a traveler?
我以前曾经当过农民
Once I was a farmer.
怎么又不当了呢
What made you change?
我在外牧羊的时候
When I was away herding sheep,
我的妻女被强盗杀死了
my wife and my daughter were killed by raiders.
这让我很难过
So sorry to hear that.
那你来约姆斯博格是为了什么
So what has brought you to Jomsborg?
我祖父是约姆斯维京人 后来他去了罗斯生活
My grandfather was a Jomsviking before he moved to Rus.
我小时候经常听他讲 他在这里的故事 听得我心潮澎湃
When I was a child, he'd tell me exciting stories about his time here.
战争 友谊 盛宴…
The battles, the friendships, the feasts…
你的防卫术就是跟他学的
Did you learn to defend from him?
不 我的防卫术跟医学知识 都是在印度学来的
No. Like my medicines, I picked it up in India.
我想请你教我儿子哈拉尔防卫术
I want you to teach my son, Harald.
这不是一朝一夕的事
The training takes time.
那你急着离开吗
And are you in a hurry to leave?
不
No.
古希腊人相信匠神赫菲斯托斯
Now, the ancient Greeks believed that Hephaestus,
就住在那座山的下面
blacksmith of the gods, lived beneath that mountain.
他每次开始锻造
Every time he worked his forge,
大地就会轰隆震响 火花四溅
that's when the ground shook and sparks flew.
撒拉森人证明了 埃特纳山并不是神明的住所
The Saracens proved that Etna is not the home of the gods.
从里面喷射出来的火焰 来自于地底深处
The fire that poured out came from deep down inside the Earth.
你从来都不会对知识感到厌烦吗
Do you ever get tired of knowledge?
不会
No.
科学是纯粹的
No, science is pure.
我渴望更多的知识
I yearn for more.
而我最渴望的东西就在那座城♥堡♥里面
And what I desire most is inside that citadel.
对我来说 知识比黄金更珍贵
To me, knowledge is more valuable than gold.
七年前 我们出发去君士坦丁堡时
When we set out for Constantinople seven years ago,
我向你承诺过我会回到挪威 夺回属于我的一切
I promised I would return to Norway and take back what is mine.
这场胜仗能让我有足够的财富 完成愿望
This victory will guarantee that I have treasures enough to do that.
之后呢
And then what?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我了解你 我的朋友
I know you, my friend.
你的野心像大海一样大
Your ambition runs as deep as the sea.
夺回一切就足以让你满足吗
Will that be enough to satisfy you?
我知道自己想要什么
I know what I want.
而且我就快要实现了
And I'm almost there.
我担心您过于信任哈拉尔了
I fear that you have placed too much faith in Harald.
我不否认他确实是个骁勇善战的武士
I will not argue that he is a gifted warrior,
但他非我族类
but he is not one of us.
他为了荣耀而战 所有维京人都一样
He fights for glory, like all Vikings.
难道你不是吗
And you do not?
我为了拜占庭帝国的荣耀而战 别无他想
I fight for the glory of the Byzantine Empire. Nothing else.
吉奥希奥…
Georgios…
你的忠诚与勇气毋庸置疑
your loyalty and courage is without question.
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表