剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
I underestimate no man who's trying to kill me.
我们俩将为了活命而决斗
We'll both be fighting for our lives.
不 只有你才会
No, only you will be.
他是为了他的臣民决斗
He is fighting for his people.
我也一样
As am I.
什么臣民
What people?
你的还是罗曼努斯的
Yours? Or Romanos's?
我今天决斗的原因
I fight for the same reason
跟过去七年来我奋战的理由并无不同
I've been fighting for the last seven years.
为了财宝
For treasure.
好让我能回挪威去
So I can return to Norway
当上我的人♥民♥的国王 那个王位理应是属于我的
and assume the throne of my people, which is rightfully mine.
这是我唯一的目标
Nothing else.
那我很高兴听你这么说
Then I am glad to hear it.
因为今天 你们两人中必有一死
Because one of you will die today.
必须死得有意义
And that death should mean something.
把斯第格找来
Get Stígr.
太多了
There are so many.
斯第格
Stígr!
斯第格
Stígr!
葛恩
Gunn!
找到斯第格了吗 -他跑掉了
Did you find Stígr? -He ran.
我们找到了这些东西
We found these.
有人放进面粉里的 -斯第格给我们下了毒
They were put in the flour. -Stígr poisoned us.
斯第格 为什么
Stígr? Why?
我不知道 但他昨晚不肯吃面包
I don't know, but he refused to eat the bread last night.
灭了他
Destroy him!
杀死他
Kill him!
你是在伦敦我父王的宫廷里长大的
So you were raised in my father's court in London?
我很羡慕你
I am envious.
别羡慕我 他没有时间陪我
Don't be. He had little time for me.
我是他的侍卫队抚养长大的 其中很多人都认识我父亲
I was raised by his huscarl guards. Many who knew my father.
奥拉夫临终时我在他身边
I was with Olaf in the end.
他在跟弗雷迪思的对战中非常英勇
He fought bravely against Freydis.
但是她的动作太快了
But she was too fast.
她为什么饶了您的命
Why did she spare you?
因为她是个有智慧也有情感的女人
Because she is a woman with intelligence, as well as feelings.
弗雷迪思把斯威恩交还给我时 只提了一个要求作为交换
When Freydis returned Svein to me, she asked only one thing in exchange.
和平
Peace.
我决意遵守这个承诺
And I intend to keep that promise.
阿尔夫吉福王后 您误解了我的意图
You have mistaken my motives, Queen Aelfgifu.
我也是为了和平而来的
I come in peace as well.
我想着既然你们
Uh, since you trade with Jomsborg,
跟约姆斯博格做交易 或许可以把我引见给弗雷迪思
I was hoping you could provide me an introduction to Freydis.
好让我完成我作为基♥督♥徒 对教皇的义务
So that I may fulfill my Christian obligation to the Pope.
是什么义务
And what obligation is that?
收回我父亲的遗体 -从约姆斯博格
To retrieve his body. -In Jomsborg?
教会不允许斯堪的纳维亚的首位圣人
The church cannot allow the first saint of Scandinavia
埋葬在一个异教♥徒♥据点
to lie buried in a pagan stronghold.
嗯…
Well…
这事很容易安排
that can easily be arranged.
你打算什么时候去约姆斯博格
When do you travel to Jomsborg?
不久后 殿下
Soon, Your Highness.
很快
Very soon.
我看到您腹中有喜了
I see that you are with child.
是您的第一个孩子吗
Is it your first?
是的
Yes.
如果是个男孩
And if it is a boy,
我们会给他起名“克努特”
we will name him Canute
跟他祖父同名
after his grandfather.
这个名字很好
That's a fine name.
敬克努特
To Canute!
敬克努特
To Canute!
现在的跟未来的
Present and future.
进来
Enter.
水手长
Ah, boatswain.
你在卡特加特做的买♥♥卖♥♥划算吗
Have you had good trading in Kattegat?
划算 马格努斯大人
I have, Lord Magnus.
您托付给我的物品卖♥♥了非常好的价钱
I was able to get an excellent price for the wares you entrusted me with.
非常好
Excellent.
他不发抖了
He has stopped shivering.
可是气息却越来越虚弱
But his breathing is becoming fainter.
恐怕…
I'm afraid…
他快死了
he is dying.
(罗马)
教皇陛下 感谢您的接见
Your Holiness, thank you for seeing me.
欢迎你 孩子
Welcome, my child.
艾玛王后 您必须通过我跟圣父交流
You must speak to the Holy Father through me, Queen Emma.
我允许她跟我说话
I will permit it.
但我不允许
But I will not.
我们不希望开此先例
Tis a precedent we don't wish to set.
孩子 跟我们说说你的来意吧
Tell us why you're here, my child.
我担心我丈夫没能很好地 向教皇证明自己的价值
I fear my husband has yet to demonstrate his value to His Holiness.
你丈夫已经证明了他是个野蛮人
Your husband has demonstrated himself to be a savage.
他自称为基♥督♥徒 却毫不尊重教会
He claims to be Christian, but he has no deference to the Church.
恕我不敢苟同
I beg to differ.
英格兰主教认为 他不仅是个虔诚的基♥督♥徒
The Bishops of England believe him not only a devout Christian
而且对教会及其所有仆人的捐赠 都很慷慨
but a generous donor to both the Church and all its servants.
你丈夫攻打英格兰的事众所周知
Your husband's attacks on England are well known
而他跟教皇的会面
and his meeting with His Holiness
证明了他生性好斗
has demonstrated his tendency for aggression.
攻打英格兰 那是他在为他的臣民♥主♥持公道
With England, he was righting a wrong against his people.
用暴♥力♥
With violence.
有时候必须用这种办法
Sometimes there's a need for such a remedy
因为没有其他的变革途径可走
where no other method of change is available.
教会应该为 在需要时有如此强大的盟友…
The Church should be grateful to have such a powerful ally…
而感恩
in times of need.
教会不与野蛮人结盟
The Church does not make allies with savages.
但是主教您却很乐意地 同意跟戈德温伯爵结盟
Yet you readily agree to such an alliance with Earl Godwin,
为此您收到了三百索币
for which you've received 300 solidi, Cardinal.
教皇陛下 戈德温伯爵 是英格兰王室的特使
Earl Godwin is an emissary of the Court of England, Your Holiness,
而我作为您的顾问 不过是在寻求建立一条沟通渠道
and as your counsel I was only seeking to establish a line of communication.
我也一样
As am I.
但是恐怕
But I'm afraid
殿下 你并不能代表英格兰
you don't speak for England, Your Highness,
你觐见圣父的时间已经结束了
and your time with the Holy Father has expired.
阿门
Amen.
我希望你丈夫继续 他最慷慨的服务 请转达我的意思
Please convey my wish that your husband continue his most generous service.
看到你正在康复我就放心了
I'm glad to see you're recovering.
哈拉尔 我知道你的心还在北方
Harald, I am under no illusion that your heart is still in the North.
我永远会记得你为了帝国…
That you fought for the Empire on my behalf…
代表我出战
will not be forgotten.
我很荣幸得到皇上的信任
I was honored by your trust in me.
你值得我的信任
A deserved trust.
皇上一路平安
Safe journey, Your Eminence.
吉奥希奥·曼尼亚基斯
Georgios Maniakes,
多亏了你的辅佐 我们才攻下了西西里
without your help our success in Sicily could not have happened.
谢皇上
Thank you.
赏赐你的士兵两天劫掠
Ensure your men have the full two days of pillage.
摧毁撒拉森城♥堡♥
The destruction of Syracuse castle
并不能根绝锡拉库萨对帝国的威胁
will not rid the Empire of the Saracen menace.
我们应该斩草除根
We should be doing more.
我已经向埃米尔保证过 我们会善待他的臣民
I gave the Emir my promise, his people are to be treated with respect.
我的话就是王法
My word is law.
谨遵圣旨
As you command.
带路
Lead the way!
跟他们说我们准备好了
You may tell them we are ready.
陛下 或许我们该等红衣主教…
Your Highness, perhaps we should wait for Cardinal--
我不想等
I do not wish to wait.
教皇陛下 如果可以的话 克努特国王请求我们开始商谈
If it suits, Your Holiness, the King has asked that we resume negotiations.
教皇陛下 我并不妄称自己 像您一样睿智练达
I do not claim to have your sophistication, Your Holiness.
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表