剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
你为什么没有跟你的朋友们一起 接受皇帝的赞美
Why are you not with your friends, receiving the Emperor's praise?
因为我造成了一件不值得庆祝的事
Because I was responsible for something that should not be celebrated.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
知识
Knowledge.
我花了七年的时间追求知识
I spent seven years hunting for it.
却迷失了自我
And I lost myself.
你打算做什么
What are you going to do?
找到我尚未迷失自我的 最后的那个地方
Find the last place I knew who I was.
皇后殿下
Empress.
我从没有见过在一个地方 有这么多的黄金
I don't think I've ever seen so much gold in one place!
那是因为你从来都没有进过皇宫
That's because you've never been inside the Imperial Palace before.
皇后 -皇后
Empress. - Empress.
很高兴看到你们大家 莱夫在哪里
It's good to see you all. Where is Leif?
自从进城以来 我们就没有见过他
Uh, we have not seen him since the entry into the city.
他是莱夫 他还在绘制他自己的航线
He is Leif. He still plots his own course.
我都记不起 我们在第聂伯河上认识的艾琳娜了
I can't even remember the Elena we knew on the Dnieper.
我也是 但我还记得 我们在那里共度的美好时光
Neither can I. But I can remember the good times we had there.
我也是
So do I.
皇后
Empress.
佩剑亲卫
Spatharokandidatos.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
婚姻生活滋养了你
Marriage becomes you.
你打赢了那么多胜仗…
With all your victories…
现在还想回挪威去当国王吗
do you still wish to return to Norway to be king?
我的心意从未动摇 这是我的命运
My desires have never wavered. It is my destiny.
命运是会变的
Destinies can change.
这是什么情况 哈拉尔
What is this? Harald!
佩剑亲卫 请跟我们走
Spatharokandidatos, you must come with us.
请原谅此番故作神秘 但绝不能让任何人知道这个地方
Forgive the intrigue, but no one can know where this place is.
我能信任你吗 哈拉尔·西格松
Can I trust you, Harald Sigurdsson?
我相信我已经赢得了您的信任
I believe I have earned that trust.
那就进皇帝的藏金库吧
Then enter the Emperor's vault.
几百年征战累积的珍宝
The treasure from centuries of conquests.
我从来没见过如此金碧辉煌的景象
I've never seen anything so magnificent.
这不是让你观赏的
It is not for you to behold.
你可把它们拿走
It is for you to take.
这个传统能追溯到几百年前的征服者
A tradition that goes back hundreds of years to the conquering hero.
你可以带走藏金库里的任何东西
Anything in these rooms can be yours.
但是 这就像人生…
But, as in life…
你的时间有限
you are only given a limited amount of time.
来吧 佐伊
Come, Zoe.
我们别妨碍哈拉尔挑选
Let us allow Harald to choose.
你不必挑选 一切都可以归你
You don't have to choose. You can have everything.
王后的权力在逐渐变大
The queen's power is growing stronger.
我敢肯定 把我派来这里当信使是她的主意
I'm sure sending me here as messenger was her idea.
现在还来个飞毛腿
And now Harefoot?
英格兰的国王
King of England?
你说完了吗
Are you finished?
克努特永远都会需要你
Canute will always need you.
你只需要时不时地 提醒他这一点就好了
You just need to remind him of that every once in a while.
而且你已经不再是他的奴仆了
And you are no longer his servant.
你是他的家人
You're family.
这我可不敢肯定
I don't know.
这次的情况有点不一样…
There's something different this time…
艾玛变了
about Emma.
别再说艾玛的事了
Stop talking about Emma.
温斯人 -温斯人
Wends! - Wends!
我们被偷袭了 快跑
We're under attack! Run!
温斯人来了
Wends!
带上孩子们 留在营地中♥央♥
Get the boys, stay in the center of the ring!
托斯提 哈罗德
Tostig! Harold!
不
No!
吉莎
Gytha!
吉莎
Gytha!
快跑
Go!
妈妈
Mother!
好兄弟
My brother.
我全都藏好了 以你现在的财力 能买♥♥下两支军队
I have stored it all. You could now buy two armies with what you have.
你的计划没有变吧
That's still the plan?
我并没有忘记自己的目的
I've not forgotten my goals.
那就好
I'm glad.
我当时真的以为罗曼努斯 因为你跟佐伊说话而要把你扔进牢里
I really thought Romanos was going to throw you in jail for talking to Zoe.
别替我担心 凯山
Don't worry about me, Kaysan.
问你个事…
Tell me…
你见过莱夫吗
Have you seen Leif?
自我们进城以来就没见过他
Not since we entered the city.
要我去找找他吗
Shall I try to find him?
不必了
No.
我去找
I will.
莱夫
Leif!
莱夫
Leif?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这些可是你拼了命得来的
This is what you fought for.
不管我们去到哪里 这些对你来说都是回报
Everywhere we went, these were your rewards.
我当初想用知识 来让这个世界变得更好
I intended to use the knowledge to make the world better.
事实上我却用它让世界变差了
I have used it to make it worse.
莱夫 在撒拉森发生的事 并不是你的错
Leif, what happened in Syracuse was not your fault.
那是谁的错
Then whose was it?
是谁发现把那些材料混在一起 能燃起熊熊大火的
Who found that the elements could be blended to yield such a fire?
是谁发明了那个工具 把那些材料投掷出去的
Who designed a way for that horror to be delivered?
玛丽亚姆会怎么想
What would Mariam think?
她…会很失望
She… would be disappointed.
是的 最后一个
Yes. The last.
最后一个
The last.
从这里开始就没有回头路
There is no going back from here.
你是最后一个…
You are the last…
乌普萨拉最后的女儿
The last daughter of Uppsala.
你必须活下去
You must survive.
哈拉尔
Harald!
他还活着 斯第格正陪着他
He's still alive. Stígr is with him.
弗雷迪思…
Freydis…
他怎么样
How is he?
他很坚强
He's strong.
跟他母亲一样
Like his mother.
赞美神明 你起来了
Praise the gods. You're up.
我们很怕已经失去了你
We were afraid we'd lost you.
躺着别动 神明会保佑你的
Just stay, stay. The gods are looking after you.
我们失去了多少人
How many have we lost?
至少一半
At least half.
大部分是老人和…
Most of the old ones and…
身体强健的活了下来 但很虚弱
the healthy who survived are weak.
有人在我们从卡特加特 换来的面粉里下了毒
The poison was in the flour we traded for in Kattegat.
这个手段非常聪明
It's a brilliant strategy.
在你的领导下 约姆斯博格固若金汤 他们只好用新手段
You made Jomsborg so difficult to attack that they had to discover a new way.
但到底是谁干的
But who did it?
我想我们很快会查清楚的
I think we'll find out soon.
不管是谁投的毒 肯定都很想看看计划是否凑效
Whoever did this must be curious to see if their plan worked.
他们到这里时 我们必须已做好准备
And we must be ready when they arrive.
做好准备 准备面对什么 弗雷迪思
Ready? For what, Freydis?
我们只有几个武士能打 所有人都很虚弱
We've only a handful of warriors who could fight and everyone is weak.
我们可以离开
We could leave.
在他们到来之前
Before they arrive.
去哪里 我们已经 都被基♥督♥徒团团围住了
And go where? On all sides we are surrounded by Christians.
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
从我们成为朋友至今 我们所做的一切
Everything we've done from the beginning of our friendship,
都是你我一起完成的
we've always done together.
伦敦桥…
London Bridge…
卡特加特…
Kattegat…
第聂伯河
The Dnieper.
我不想道别
I do not want to say goodbye.
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表