剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
但是你对撒拉森宗教的憎恨 蒙蔽了你的双眼
But your hatred of the Saracen religion has blinded you.
从你抵达西西里那一刻起 埃米尔一直比你…
From the moment you arrived in Sicily, the Emir has been…
更善于创新
more inventive.
现在该让别人来挑战他了
It is time to let someone else challenge him.
如果他失败了 您会冒很大的风险
You are risking much if he fails.
我是这个世界上最伟大的帝国的皇帝
I am the Emperor of the greatest empire on Earth.
我有今天是因为我敢在 更愿意冒险的人的身上押重宝
I got here by risking much on men who are willing to risk more.
说话
Speak.
我让我的臣民信仰基♥督♥教
I Christianized my people.
强迫他们放弃了他们的神明与传统
Forced them to give up their gods and traditions.
可现在我却必须下跪 去亲吻一个甚至不愿
Now, I must kneel and kiss the ring of a man
与我面对面交谈的人的指环
who will not even meet me face-to-face.
还有什么理由 能阻止我今天离开这个城市
What is to keep me from leaving this city today?
获得教会的支持将对我们大有裨益
We benefit enormously from the support of the Church.
伪善者的支持不要也罢
It is the support of hypocrites.
如果教皇想的话 他可以把你逐出教会
Should the Pope wish to, he could have you excommunicated.
遭人排斥
Shunned.
那英格兰在欧洲将会孤立无援
And England would be alone in all of Europe.
他们指责我 因为我是靠杀人 才当上了国王 可他们却忘了…
They judge me because I have killed to be king, but they forget…
他们所有人的手上都沾着鲜血
they all have blood on their hands.
陛下 我跟红衣主教商谈过了 我们已经达成了一个共识
My lord, I've spoken with the Cardinal and we have come to an understanding.
这个共识要花我多少钱
How much will this understanding cost me?
三百索币
300 solidi.
我不喜欢这个做法 这与我的个性相悖
I do not like it. It is not who I am.
陛下 我同意您的看法 但这是英格兰需要的
I agree, Your Highness. But it is what is needed for England.
去做吧
Do it.
今天早上的觐见我也在场
I was there this morning.
我看见了 红衣主教是怎么对待克努特的
I saw how the Cardinal treated Canute.
殿下 他们只是不习惯 国王这种背景的人
They are simply not accustomed to men of your husband's background, my lady.
幸好问题已经解决了
But fortunately, it has been resolved.
如果你认为你的贿赂
You are naive if you think your bribe
能让他们改变成见 那你就太天真了
will encourage them to alter their perception.
这只会强化它
It will only harden it.
如果我们想真正改变他们的意见 我觉得我们必须尝试一个不同的策略
If we are to truly change their opinions, I feel we must try a different tact.
殿下 恐怕现在已经太迟了
I'm afraid it's too late for that, Your Highness.
而且我已经解决了问题
And I have dealt with the problem.
斯第格
Stígr!
一起来吧 -对啊 来吃点东西
Join us. -Yes, have something to eat.
我喝点酒吧
I'll have some wine.
你一直在跟人打架吗 -没有
Have you been fighting? -No.
你这个样子真美 赫芙娜 来吧
You look so beautiful, Hrefna. Come.
我真为你感到高兴
I'm so happy for you.
谢谢你 弗雷迪思 -妈妈
Thank you, Freydis. - Mother.
你知道世界上 最强大的武器是什么吗
Oh!
Do you know what the most powerful weapon in the world is?
不是我们新造的剑吗
Is it not our new sword?
是我们的思想
It is our mind.
看来你已经开始训练我儿子了
I see you have already started my son's training.
他是个聪明的孩子
He's a bright boy.
不过他从来没有提过他父亲
He, um, speaks not of his father, however.
他从来都没见过他父亲
He never knew him.
他不在人世了 -不…
Is he dead? -No…
据我所知不是
Not that I know of.
在他父亲知道我有身孕之前 我们就分开了
His father and I parted ways before he knew I was with child.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
干杯
Skol!
这个地方跟我想象的不一样
This place is not what I expected.
生机勃勃 欢乐祥和
It's vibrant and joyous.
你来得正是好时候
You picked a good day to arrive.
你的意思是…这里不是每天都这样
You mean… it's not like this every day?
我们遭过一些罪
We've had our struggles.
我在树林里看到了激斗的痕迹
I saw evidence of that in the woods.
我们是旧神信仰拥护者的最后阵地
We are the last holdout of believers in the old gods.
在我们四周所有的土地 现在都由基♥督♥徒统治
All the lands to the north and south are ruled by Christians.
他们的神命令他们 毁灭我们及我们的信仰
And their God commands them to destroy us and our faith.
所以我们必须保持警戒以防袭击
So we must be vigilant for attacks.
你们确实被包围了
I agree you're surrounded.
但是 弗雷迪思 来这里的路途非常艰险
But it's a difficult journey to get here, Freydis.
路途艰险以前也没能阻止他们
It has not stopped them before.
所以我得让大家做好准备
So I must keep us ready.
这些是给我的
Are these for me?
太谢谢你了
Aw, thank you so much.
我从没见过一位 如此深受臣民爱戴的领袖
I've never seen a leader who is so loved by her people.
我不认为自己是个很典型的领袖
I don't consider myself a very typical leader.
弗雷迪思 你绝对与众不同
You are most certainly not typical, Freydis.
这真是美好又漫长的一天
It's been a long wonderful day.
我该让你去睡了
I must let you rest.
或者你可以跟我一起睡
Or you can rest with me.
你从来都不擅长等待 对吗
You never were good at waiting, were you?
耐心一点 快了
Patience. It won't be long.
大人 他们的隧♥道♥ 已挖到了我们的城墙下
Their tunnel has reached our wall, Your Eminence.
我们估计离地基不到两步之遥
We calculate that it is less than two strides from the base.
皇帝的瓦良格卫队…
The Emperor's Varangians…
是的 大人 他的…护卫
Yes, Your Eminence. His… bodyguards.
他们为什么选择攻击我们的制高点
Why have they chosen our highest ground in which to attack?
或许是为了攻我们不备
Perhaps it is to catch us by surprise.
不过我们的反击隧♥道♥已经修好了
But our counter tunnel is finished,
我们就让他们看看 他们的决定有多愚蠢
and we will show them the foolishness of their decision.
瓦良格同胞们
Fellow Varangians!
我是否一直都给你们带来胜利
Have I always brought you victory?
是
Yeah!
我是否辜负过你们
Have I ever failed you?
没有 -从来没有
No! - Never!
趁他们还没点火 快走 -赶快 凯山
Go! Before they light it. - Hurry, Kaysan!
那你们就必须要相信我
Then you must trust me.
你们必须跟随我 即使你们所见的一切让你们退缩
You must follow me when your eyes tell you not to.
你们必须有信念
You must have faith.
如果你们做到了 我承诺会带给你们从未有过的荣耀
And if you do, I promise you glory like you have never known!
凯山呢
Where's Kaysan?
他正在封隧♥道♥
He was sealing off the tunnel.
快去吧
Go.
凯山
Kaysan!
凯山
Kaysan!
凯山 醒醒 凯山
Kaysan! Hey! Kaysan!
我跟您说过的 撒拉森人会让他们的隧♥道♥塌掉
I told you, the Saracens will collapse their tunnel.
我们上
We go!
皇上 瓦良格人是卓越的护卫
The Varangians are excellent bodyguards, Emperor.
但他们不是…
But they are not--
你们听
Listen.
他们要去哪里
Where are they going?
你们在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
跟上你们的兄弟 跟上瓦良格人
Follow your men! Follow the Varangians!
喂
Hey! Hey!
将军
General!
大人 我们必须把您护送回城♥堡♥内 保证您的安全
Your Eminence, we must get you back to the castle where you'll be safe.
我们冲啊
Let's go!
城♥堡♥ 好
The castle! Yes!
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表