剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
Goodbye, Your Highness.
您必须把爱德华召来
You must call for Edward.
为什么 他已经做出了决定
Why? He has made his decision.
女王 恕我直言
With all due respect, my lady,
他对您的爱让他无视了当前的现实
his love for you blinds him from the reality of the situation.
等他一走 各方伯爵 会背弃他们效忠的誓言来反对您
When he is gone, the Earls regardless of their oaths will turn against you
英格兰将会陷入内战
and England will be thrust into Civil War.
您在诺曼底的兄长会借机进攻英格兰
Your brother will use that as justification for an attack,
挪威和丹麦亦然
as will Norway, as will Denmark,
您与国王建造的一切都将会毁灭殆尽
and everything that your husband has created will be destroyed.
贵族们会支持爱德华
Edward would have the support of the nobles
而我则能确保他们会支持您代为摄政
and I can make certain they would support your regency.
您不同意吗
Do you not agree?
我同意
I do.
但是现在不必派人去接爱德华
But it's not necessary to send for Edward.
我早已经派了
I already have.
斯威恩国王
King Svein.
陛下 我们找到他了
We found him, Your Highness.
他的营地在不远处
His camp is not far.
有随从吗
And what of support?
只有他一个人
He is alone.
堵住他的去路
Block his escape.
我要他死
I want him dead.
马格努斯·奥拉夫森
Magnus Olafsson.
我知道你密谋抢走我的挪威王位
I know of your plan to take the Throne of Norway from me.
你违背了八字胡国王 与你父亲之间的誓约
You have broken the oath between King Forkbeard and your father,
因此我要对你处以死刑
and therefore, face the penalty of death.
斯威恩 我亲眼见证了那一幕
I was there, Svein.
八字胡逼着我父亲狼狈地迎接我
Forkbeard made my father greet me in shame.
就像这样 赤♥裸♥着 只有破布遮盖
Like this, nakedness covered only by rags.
那是一个誓约
It was an oath.
那是讥讽
It was a mockery.
你得到了我父亲的教导
While you received the benefit of my father's guidance,
而我则被丹麦和英格兰的宫廷 互相推诿
I was shuttled from court to court in Denmark and England.
我孤零零的 没有靠山
I was no one's child.
但我也有了时间思考和筹谋
That gave me time to think and plan.
筹谋什么
Plan for what?
与首领见面 抢走我的王位
To meet with the Jarls and steal my throne?
斯威恩 我来这里 不是为了跟首领见面的
I didn't come up here to meet with the Jarls, Svein.
我是来杀你的
I came up here to kill you.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
我是国王
I am the King!
你是先王 我才是新国王
You were the old King. I am the new one.
如果你担心你母亲 和你美丽的妻子 大可不必
In case you're worried about your mother or your pretty wife, don't be.
我回到卡特加特会照顾她们的
I will take care of them when I return to Kattegat.
大人 我们有个麻烦
My lord. We have a problem.
哈拉尔王子回来了 他正在赶去卡特加特
Prince Harald is back and on his way to Kattegat.
你为什么回挪威
What brought you back to Norway?
我来这里想找到一艘船
I came to find a boat.
想去寻找我小时候见过的一片陆地
I want to search for a land I once saw when I was a child.
后来在卡特加特遇见了克努特 他赐了我一艘船
When I was in Kattegat, I met Canute and he gifted me a ship.
克努特在卡特加特
Canute was in Kattegat?
他快不行了
He's dying.
把几个儿子带到了那里 决定谁能继承他的英格兰王位
Brought his sons there to determine who would succeed him as King of England.
最终他选了谁
And who did he choose?
他没从他们当中选
None of them.
他选了艾玛当女王
He chose Queen Emma.
我很惊讶凯山没有选择 跟你一起回挪威
I'm surprised Kaysan did not choose to come to Norway with you.
他没有选择的机会
He didn't have a choice.
凯山死了
Kaysan is dead.
多恩和巴图也死了
As are Dorn and Batu.
怎么会这样
How?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
当然重要
Yes, it does.
我的朋友 我感觉到你变冷酷了
I sense a hardening in you, my friend.
你已经不是我以前认识的 哈拉尔·西格松
I no longer recognize the Harald Sigurdsson I used to know.
因为他已经不复存在了
It's because he no longer exists.
你在君士坦丁堡说的那番话是对的
You were right in Constantinople.
我忘了我的初心 但是我再也不会了
I lost sight of my destiny but I won't lose sight of it again.
你所认识的哈拉尔·西格松已经死了
The Harald Sigurdsson you knew is dead.
我的马 -遵命
My horse. -Yes.
天啊
Dear God,
不可能
it cannot be so.
快说 有什么消息
Tell me. What news?
恐怕对你来说不是好消息
It's not good for you, I'm afraid.
挪威的新国王上任 意味着你儿子死了
There's a new King of Norway, which means that your son is dead.
全都出去
Go, all of you.
把他拿下
Take him.
国王护卫效忠于国王
The King's guards serve the King.
我在这个国家主政七年
I have been Queen of this country for seven years.
你会发现夺取这个王位 比保住它要容易得多
You will find taking this throne far easier than keeping it.
我真心希望并非如此
I certainly hope not.
我蛰伏了多年才终于夺得了这个王位
Taking this throne has required much more patience than I'm used to.
终有一天会出现一个真正的维京人
The time will come when a true Viking will meet you,
让你知道
and you will learn
你枉费心机得来的这片土地 到底有多残酷
just how brutal this land you desire really is.
请饶我一命
Please. Spare me.
恐怕我不能饶你不死
I'm afraid I can't do that.
你腹中的这个孩子 对我的长治久安会是一个威胁
The child that you carry is a threat to a long and happy rule.
我必须铲除所有威胁
I must deal with all threats,
不管威胁是大还是小
no matter how large or small.
我知道她在哪里 你要找的人
I know something! Someone you want.
弗雷迪思
Freydis.
(格陵兰)
哈拉尔
Harald!
夫人 我们必须再好好谈谈
Wife. It is time that we talk again.
我原谅你放走了弗雷迪思
I forgive you for freeing Freydis.
我不原谅你把她锁了起来
I do not forgive you for locking her up.
也不原谅你带走了我外孙
And I do not forgive you for taking my grandson.
别这样 你知道我绝不会伤害他
Come now, you know I would never hurt him.
他跟卡拉利特人一起去冒险了
He is on an adventure with the Kalaallit.
斯第格和弗雷迪思 现在或许已经找到他们了
Stígr and Freydis have probably caught up with them by now.
那朗格呢
And Lang?
我知道你派了他去抓他们
I know you sent him to hunt them down.
他会如何处置斯第格我控制不了 但他不会伤害弗雷迪思
What he does to Stígr I cannot control but he will not hurt Freydis.
我知道他不会 因为她并没有去找哈拉尔
I know he won't because she is not looking for Harald.
我告诉你我放走了我女儿
I told you I freed my daughter.
但我没有告诉你她去了哪里
I did not tell you where she went.
卡特拉 你召我来有事 莱夫回来了吗
Katla, you summoned me? Has Leif returned?
不是
No.
怎么了 阿尔夫吉福呢
What is wrong? Where's Aelfgifu?
弗雷迪思 对不起
I'm sorry, Freydis.
卡特拉 躲到我后面去
Katla, get behind me.
我不能
I can't.
如果你希望你的孩子没事 就照我说的去做
If you have any hope for your child, do as I say.
马上躲到我后面去
Get behind me now!
休息吧 我的爱人
Rest, my love.
去温切斯特
Go to Winchester.
你必须守住金库才能保住权力
You must be close to the treasury to maintain power.
我绝不会离开你
I'm not leaving your side.
我就没有成功地 让你遵守过我的任何命令
When have I ever been able to tell you what to do?
你知道我是什么时候爱上你的吗
You know when I fell in love with you?
在桥上
On the bridge.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
你一直躲着不让人看见
You were trying to stay out of sight.
给埃蒙德出主意
Counselling Edmund.
但当他下令弓箭手杀死我的时候…
But when he ordered the archer to kill me…
我阻止了他 -对
I stopped him. -Yes.
你给我带来了…
You have brought me…
许多的欢乐 诺曼底的艾玛
much joy, Emma of Normandy.
彼此彼此
And you me,
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表