剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
跟基♥督♥教会的领袖见面
Meeting with the leader of the Christian church.
我真想见证这个场面
I would have liked to have seen that.
他捍卫了你们族人的利益
He represented your people well.
我听说你也一样
So have you, I'm told.
他厮杀起来就像维京人一样
He fought like a Viking.
我对很多事情都心怀感激
I have much to be thankful for here.
我有一位维京妻子…
A wife who is Viking…
两个身强力壮的儿子 身上有着王室血统
and two strong sons who share your bloodline.
那你对我这位孙子有何看法
And what do you think of my grandson here?
他幻想成为英格兰王位的继承人
He fancies himself to be heir to the English throne.
他在战场上有王者气派
He fights like a king,
但他对英格兰的了解少之又少 而且他会有竞争对手
but he knows very little about England, and he will have competition.
我准备好了跟他们竞争
I am prepared for them.
并且有戈德温替我出谋划策
And have Godwin to advise me.
我英勇抗击了温斯人 随便你去问任何人
I fought bravely against the Wends, ask anyone.
国王除了有勇气以外 还必须有智慧
A king must be intelligent as well as brave.
真正的国王会预见到他们的偷袭
A real king would have anticipated their attack,
会派卫兵守护
and would have put up guards.
而且他必须更强悍
And he must be tougher.
我在你这个年纪时 我父亲是丹麦国王
When I was your age, my father was King of Denmark.
他是个庸君 百姓苦不堪言
He was a poor king, and the country suffered.
尽管当时 我显然 会是个比他擅长治理国家的人
And even though it was obvious that I would be a much better ruler,
但是他不愿意让出王位
he wouldn't relinquish the throne.
我本可以像我的谏官建议的那样 耐心等着轮到我当国王
I could have waited my turn as my counselors wanted me to,
但是我选择了不同的做法
but I chose a different path.
我杀了他
I killed him.
如果你真的想掌握政♥权♥ 你必须更狠心
If you truly intend to rule, you must be tougher.
(诺曼底)
爱德华王子
Prince Edward!
在我离开之前 我们骑马去乡野散散步吧
Let us go for a ride in the country before I depart.
我去
I'll go!
不 阿尔弗雷德 你妈妈想见你
No, Alfred. Your mother wants to see you.
来吧 陪你的客人最后散散心
Come. One final trip with your guest.
你不放心…
If you're worried…
那就让你的护卫跟着
bring your guards.
阿尔弗雷德 你哥哥呢
Alfred, where's your brother?
他跟克努特出去骑马了
He's out with Canute on a ride.
我想跟他一起去 可是克努特不准
I wanted to go with him, but he wouldn't allow it.
他说只想跟爱德华去
Said he only wanted to go with Edward.
我的护卫为什么撤退了
Why have my men pulled back?
我命令他们撤退的
Because I told them to.
我略施小惠 他们就抛弃了你 真让人吃惊
It cost me surprisingly little for them to abandon you.
你想干什么
What do you intend to do?
你冷静一下 爱德华
Calm yourself, Edward.
如果我想伤害你 在此之前早就动手了
If I had wanted to harm you, I would have done so before now.
下马 我们谈一谈
Get down. Let us talk.
你完全没有掩饰对我的厌恶之情
You have made no mystery of how you feel about me.
还有对你母亲的
Or your mother.
也直言不讳地说 你认为英格兰的王位…
Or your belief that the crown of England…
是属于你的
belongs to you.
它就是属于我的 这个王位是属于威塞克斯家族的
It does! The throne belongs to the House of Wessex!
总有一天会的
Someday.
但不是现在
But not now.
你父王犯了错 让我坐上了这个王位
And I sit on that throne because of mistakes made by your father.
但是终有一天 我将从这个王位上退下来
The day will come, however, when I will not.
当那一天到来时…
And when that day comes…
或许我儿子中的一个会戴上王冠
perhaps one of my sons will wear the crown.
或许会是你或你弟弟
Perhaps you or your brother will.
但不管是谁戴这顶王冠 都必须知道一件重要的事
But whoever wears it must realize something important
否则他们也守不住这个王位
or they will not wear it long.
王位可以继承…
Thrones may be inherited…
而真正的国王则出自磨炼
but kings are made.
你的父王明白这一点
Your father understood this.
我也明白
So do I.
或许有一天你也会明白
Maybe one day you will too.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why have you told me this?
因为你母亲爱你
Because your mother loves you.
而我爱你母亲
And I love your mother.
我不喜欢你对她如此不敬
And I do not like the way you treat her.
她抛弃了我们
She abandoned us.
她是为了保护你们才那么做的
She did so to protect you.
你们在英格兰不安全
You are not safe in England.
她那么做是为了让你们能够活下来
She did what she did to give you a chance to survive!
不要因此而惩罚她
Do not punish her for that.
你想当国王 就拿出国王的气度
If you want to be a king, behave like one.
否则你的傲慢与愤怒会害死你的
Else your pride and anger will be the end of you.
雅罗斯拉夫王子
Why is it, Prince Yaroslav,
为什么您每次来访 都会请求我派兵支援
that your visits are always accompanied with requests for troops?
因为我依然非常需要陛下出兵援助
Because the need for them is still important.
我可以借您两千士兵 不能再多了
I can offer you 2,000 men. No more.
我以为我们 在努力解决佩切涅格人的问题
I thought we were trying to solve the Pecheneg problem.
只有两千士兵 我动不了他们一根毫毛
With 2,000 men, I could barely scratch their balls.
最少五千
Five thousand is the minimum.
我不能借出那么多兵力
I cannot spare that many.
那等佩切涅格人
Then don't come asking for my help
对着你们的城墙撒尿时 可别来找我帮忙
when the Pechenegs are pissing on your walls.
我可以借您两千瓦良格士兵
I will offer you 2,000 of my Varangians.
他们的战斗力抵得上 两支曼尼亚基斯将军的军队
Pound for pound, they are worth double General Maniakes's men.
那谁率领他们呢 你吗
And who will lead them, you?
不
No.
这里需要他
He is needed here.
我先行告退了 我们就一言为定吧
I must take my leave. Do we have a deal?
一言为定
We do.
皇后殿下 您来自遥远的异国他乡
You have come a long way, Empress.
不知道您是否会怀念 在北方的家乡与族人
I wonder, do you ever miss your old home and your people in the north?
雅罗斯拉夫 这里现在就是我的家
This is my home now, Yaroslav.
这些就是我的族人
These are my people.
侄儿 我都已经忘了 君士坦丁堡有多美好了
Ah, nephew, I have forgotten how wonderful Constantinople is.
这里的艺术 文化跟美人
The art, the culture, the beauty.
身处这温柔乡 也难怪你会忘了自己的祖国
With all of this, I do not blame you for forgetting your homeland.
我没有忘记挪威
I've not forgotten Norway.
七年前 我不是跟你说过 我会来到这里 积攒一笔财富吗
Seven years ago, did I not tell you I would come here and raise a fortune?
好让我能回家 收回属于我的一切
So I could return home and claim what's mine?
对 你说过
Yes, you did.
这些年来
And over those years,
我不是一直都把所有金银财宝 送回诺夫哥罗德 让你替我保管吗
have I not sent all that treasure back to Novgorod for safekeeping with you?
我一直很尽责
Dutifully.
那你为什么还不相信我
Then why do you doubt me?
因为你的财富 已经足以召集五支军队了
Because you have enough gold to raise five armies!
可你还在这里
And here you still are.
我还有一些尚未完成的事
There are things here I have yet to accomplish.
可不是嘛 他们都把你封为 “佩剑轻废”了 大人物
Oh, yes, they have made you Sparticoticus! Important man!
是“佩剑亲卫”
Spatharokandidatos.
这职位确实重要 我离皇帝只有一步之遥
And it is important. I'm one step away from the Emperor.
皇帝…
The Emperor…
哈拉尔 你知道 饥饿感跟口腹之欲的区别吗
Harald, do you know the difference between hunger and appetite?
饥饿感是我们身体的需要
Hunger is what our body tells us we need.
口腹之欲是我们想要
Appetite is what we want.
我知道两者之间的区别 叔叔
I know the difference, Uncle.
多年前 你让我一旦打听到
Many years ago, you asked me to tell you
一个去了约姆斯博格的女人的消息 就通知你
if I ever heard news about a woman who disappeared into Jomsborg.
奥拉夫也向我打听过她
Olaf asked me about her as well.
他似乎找到了约姆斯博格…
It seems he located Jomsborg…
并试图摧毁那个地方
and attempted to destroy it.
结果如何
And what happened?
她杀死了奥拉夫和他所有的士兵 现在成了约姆斯博格的首领
She killed him and all his men, and now rules Jomsborg.
她命中注定会成为统治者
She was always destined to be a ruler.
这位首领有个七岁的孩子
A ruler with a seven-year-old child.
谢谢你 叔叔
Thank you, Uncle.
我很高兴知道这个消息
I'm glad to learn this.
但并不足以让你抛下这一切
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表