剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
我更常用行动来说话 而不是用言语
I speak with actions more than I speak with words.
我们维京人长于实干
Deeds are what define my people.
我来罗马是为了与您建立起友谊
I came to Rome to establish a bond of friendship with you.
如果我那天的气急败坏 让您不满的话 我向您道歉
And I apologize if my frustrations the other day upset you.
谢谢
Thank you.
经过反思
Upon reflection,
我妻子鼓励我来送您一份私人礼物
my wife has encouraged me to offer you a personal gift.
这份礼物能够证明与维京人结盟
Something to demonstrate that an alliance with a Viking
并非羞耻之事
is not something to be ashamed of,
而会是一段有益的关系
but can be a beneficial relationship.
教皇陛下 这座宫殿外面的世界 充满了艰难困苦
It is a difficult world outside this palace, Your Holiness.
而有一个维京朋友会大有裨益
And a Viking friend is a good friend to have.
教皇说他接受您的慷慨馈赠
His Holiness says he accepts your generous offer
并想感谢您送的…
and wishes to thank you for your most…
最贴心的礼物
thoughtful of gifts.
这是维京人莱夫·埃里克松的营房♥
It is the quarters of the Viking, Leif Eriksson.
就是他搞垮瓮城墙的
The one who brought down the barbican wall.
撒拉森文字
Saracen writings.
弗雷迪思
Freydis!
住手 你在干什么 住手 别碰她
Stop! What are you doing? Stop. Get off her!
你们不明白
You don't understand.
我是在救她
I'm helping.
你又在下毒 我看到你放进她嘴里的
More poison. I saw you put it in her mouth.
如果是我给她下的毒 我为什么会回来
If I poisoned her, why would I come back?
我不该让他们全都死掉吗
Wouldn't I just leave them all to die?
看看我袋子里 里面有解药
Look in my bag. You'll see the remedy.
不是毒药 也不是蘑菇
Not a poison, not a mushroom.
是从树林里采来的一种块茎
It's a tuber taken from the woods.
这能救他们 开始切块茎吧
It can save them. Start cutting it up.
科勒 你一定得吃下去
Kolr, you must take it.
求你了
Please.
快来帮我喂他吃解药
You must help me give it to him.
一定要…
We must…
一定要让他把解药吃下去
We must make him take it.
他已经走了 赫芙娜
He is gone, Hrefna.
让他安息吧
Let him go.
您是来给我送行的
Come to see me off?
真体贴
How thoughtful.
我有一个礼物 请你代我送给弗雷迪思
I have a gift for you to give to Freydis
她看了就会知道你没有恶意 并得到了我的祝福
so she knows that you have come in peace and have my blessing.
我敢肯定她跟她的人会帮助你
I'm sure she and her people will assist you
收回你父亲的遗体
in recovering your father's body.
谢谢您 斯威恩国王
Thank you, King Svein.
我会给他们应得的尊重
I shall give them the respect they deserve.
马格努斯 何为“应得的”尊重
Just how much is that, Magnus?
阿尔夫吉福王后 您睿智而敏锐
Your wit is razor-sharp, Queen Aelfgifu.
我明白我父亲 为什么会对您有那么高的评价了
I know why my father thought so highly of you.
你父亲只看重他自己
Your father thought highly of no one but himself.
我看到你继承了他的这个性格
I see that is a trait you have inherited.
出发
Let us go!
划起来
Row!
祈祷他不会回来
Pray that he does not return.
母后 他此行是为了他父亲的荣誉
Mother, he is on a voyage of honor.
马格努斯眼中没有荣誉 只有机会
Magnus does not know what honor is, only opportunity.
你祖父当上国王时 跟奥拉夫定下了一个协议
Your grandfather made a deal with Olaf when you became king.
为了获得奥拉夫的保护
In exchange for Olaf's protection,
他答应有朝一日 会让马格努斯接替挪威的王位
Magnus would one day take the Throne of Norway.
只有在我死后他才能接任
But only after I'm dead.
没错
Exactly.
母后 马格努斯不足为俱
I'm not worried about Magnus, Mother.
我有一支军队
I have an army.
而他只有一船的神父
All he has is a boat full of priests.
来一阵飓风 一场风暴
Bring a gale, a storm.
甚至是一只海怪
Even a sea monster.
什么都行 这样你就永远不会回来
Anything so that you never return.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这箱准备好了
This one is ready.
陛下 我已经 为我们回英格兰的旅程做好准备了
I've prepared for our journey back to England, Your Highness.
殿下 已派人给您的兄长传话了
Word has been sent ahead to your brother, my lady,
我们路上会在诺曼底停留
that we will be stopping in Normandy on route.
谢谢你 戈德温
Thank you, Godwin.
不过你不会跟我们一起上路
However, you will not be joining us.
我要派你去丹麦
I'm sending you to Denmark
把我们与教皇的协定告知我父亲
to relay our agreement here to my father.
遵旨
As you wish, Your Highness.
我很期待看到我妻子的故乡
I look forward to seeing my wife's heritage.
我很怀疑
I doubt that.
不过你现在是我的家人了
But you are part of my family now.
你的孩子流着维京人的血液
Your children have Viking blood.
去看一看维京人的家园 对你没有坏处
It will be not hurt you to see where that came from.
陛下 您的维京人身份 让您获得了今天的胜利
It was being a Viking that won your victory here today, my lord.
我明白其中有许多值得我学习之处
I see I still have much to learn from it.
此言有理 一路平安
I agree. Safe journey.
你们要把这个抬去哪里
Where are you taking this?
给
Here.
住手
Stop!
出去
Leave!
马上出去
Now.
你是图书馆员吗
Are you the Librarian?
是的 你会说阿♥拉♥伯语
Yes. You speak Arabic?
对
I do.
我不是来破坏的 我是来保住这里的
I do not come to destroy, but to save.
你认得这个标志吗
Do you recognize this mark?
认得 出自《未知之书》
Yes. It's The Book of the Unknown.
给我看看
Show it to me.
你怎么会听说过这本书
How have you heard of this book?
一位在埃及的文人跟我提起过它
A katib in Egypt told me of it.
很多人视它为邪恶之书
Many believe it unholy
因为它质疑了许多被认为神圣的事物
for it questions much of what is believed to be sacred.
不仅质疑穆♥斯♥林♥的信仰
Not just to Muslims,
也质疑了基♥督♥徒的
but Christians as well.
我不相信任何那些信仰 我只相信真理
I don't believe in any of those faiths, only truth.
《未知之书》
The Book of the Unknown.
有吃的
Food!
有吃的
Food.
你在找什么
What do you search for?
一张地图
A map.
一个对我很重要的地方
A place that is important to me.
这全是些未知的地方 你怎么能认出它来呢
They are all of unknown places. How will you know it?
它跟别的地方都不一样
It will look different from all of the others.
是这张地图吗
Is that the one?
我不知道这到底是什么
I'm not sure what I'm looking at.
没有南北指向标 无法辨别方向
There is no north or south, there's no way to orient myself.
这是从哪里来的
Where is this from?
就像这书里的许多地图一样 这张地图的绘制者是个谜
Like many in this book, its maker is a mystery.
不过它是被人从科孚岛带到这里的
But it was brought here from Corfu.
准备好了
We are ready.
动手吧
Do it.
发射
Release!
不好了
No, no, no, no.
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
No! No! No!
不
No! No! No!
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
把我的马牵过来 快
Get me my horse! Quick!
求求你
Please.
求你了
Please.
曼尼亚基斯
Maniakes!
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表