剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
But not enough to leave all this, hmm?
弗雷迪思选择了她的道路
Freydis chose her path.
我选择了我的
I've chosen mine.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们没有船 没有办法回家
We have no boats. We have no way to return home.
我们被困住了
We are trapped!
我有个主意
I have an idea.
去找到厨房♥
Go find the kitchen,
给你自己烤个大面包 把它吃了
bake yourself a large loaf of bread and eat it.
如果这个办法没有用…
If that doesn't work…
祈求圣奥拉夫赐你第二个奇迹
pray to Saint Olaf for a second miracle!
你成功了
You did it!
不
No.
是我们成功了
We did it.
接下来该怎么办
What do we do now?
接下来我们找个新家园
Now we find a new home.
很抱歉我擅自骑走了你的马
I'm sorry to have taken your horse,
但是我得去找我姐姐
but I needed to find my sister.
她叫埃斯特
This is Esther.
我们是来帮忙的
We've come to help.
多两双手帮你建教堂
Two more pairs of hands to build your church.
我非常感激
And I am most grateful.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, boys.
再见 爱德华王子
Goodbye, Prince Edward.
再见 克努特国王
Goodbye, King Canute.
再见 爱德华
Goodbye, Edward.
再见 母后 我期待你回来
Goodbye, Mother. I look forward to your return.
陛下 这个送给您
For you, my lord.
是我亲手雕刻的
I carved it myself.
这雕的是谁的雕像
In the likeness of who is this carved?
这是维京神明托尔
It is the Viking god, Thor.
我知道您小时候以他为榜样
I know that he inspired you when you were a boy.
他捋着胡子 以气息控制风
He's holding his beard and controlling the winds with his breath.
愿托尔保佑您的归途顺风顺水
May he provide you a good wind for your journey home.
我已经很久没有想过这些事了
It has been a long time since I have thought of such things.
威廉 诺曼底公爵 感谢你的这份礼物
I thank you for this gift, William, Duke of Normandy.
你的身上流着罗洛的血
The blood of Rollo runs in your veins.
愿你能从中获得力量
May you draw strength from that.
两个维京人 惺惺相惜
From one Viking to another.
谢谢国王
Thank you.
你确定我不能 说服你再待一段时间吗
Are you sure I cannot convince you to stay for longer?
对 我不想再多砌一块石头了
No. I never want to lay another stone again.
祝你好运 能找到那些树
Good luck finding your trees.
你建好了教堂之后 有什么打算
What happens when you finish the church?
我没看到有教堂钟
I never saw a bell.
我们建好后 上帝会给我们一个的
When we finish, God will provide one.
(改编自迈克尔·赫斯特原创剧集 《维京传奇》)
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表