剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
(君士坦丁堡)
哈拉尔
Harald! Harald!
朋友们 这就是荣耀加身的盛况
This is what glory looks like, my friends!
怎么了 喂
What? Hey!
迎接英雄归来 别这样 放松一点
A hero's welcome! Come on! Ease your mind!
哈拉尔
Harald!
全能的统治者 把这些士兵 派遣给你的圣洁天使
Almighty Ruler, assign these soldiers to Your Holy Angels,
以你的力量守卫他们 让他们受你的保护
guard them with Your strength, and keep them under Your protection.
阿门 -阿门
Amen! - Amen!
今天 我们迎接 我们心爱的军队归来…
Today, we welcome back our beloved army…
并庆祝他们在西西里取得的 压倒性的胜利
and celebrate their overwhelming victory in Sicily!
这是你们的子孙取得的胜利
The victory of your sons,
他们是世界上最伟大的民族
sons of the mightiest people in the world,
君士坦丁堡人♥民♥的子孙
the people of Constantinople.
我们帝国的疆域 从阿尔卑斯山脉一直延伸到亚洲
An Empire that stretches from the Alps to Asia!
现在我向我大家介绍我的妻子 佐伊皇后
Now I present my wife, the Empress Zoe.
吉奥希奥·曼尼亚基斯… 和哈拉尔·西格松
Georgios Maniakes… and Harald Sigurdsson,
你们是君士坦丁堡真正的儿子
you are true sons of Constantinople.
你们对帝国有功
And we are in your debt.
为了回报你们在西西里获得的胜利
As a reward for your triumphant actions in Sicily,
现册封你们为“佩剑亲卫”
we bestow upon you the title, Spatharokandidatos,
这是帝国武士的最高荣誉 你们身上正穿着象征该荣誉的新盔甲
the highest honor of an Imperial Warrior, a status signified by your new armor.
为你们的英雄欢呼
Behold your heroes!
你回来了
You are back.
《维京传奇:英灵神殿》
第三季第三集
我是来找威廉的
I've come for William.
我是他的亲属 你无权把他带走
I am his kinsman. You have no right to claim him.
公爵将他委托了给我照顾
I have the authority of the Duke, who left him in my care.
他父亲已经死了 他现在就是公爵 他应该跟他的家人在一起
His father is dead! He is the Duke now. He belongs with his family.
你只关心他的头衔
You care only for his title.
他哪儿都不去
He goes nowhere.
起来 威廉 你跟我一起回家
Get up, William. You're coming home with me.
威尔…是我 阿尔弗雷德
Will… it's Alfred.
你让我他们一到就把你叫醒的
You told me to wake you when they arrived.
他们到了
They're here!
又梦到你那个噩梦了吧
You had your nightmare again?
知道吗 你将要见识我的噩梦了
Well, you're about to meet my nightmare.
(诺曼底 巴约城♥堡♥)
关上大门
Close the gates!
亲爱的妹妹… -理查德
My dear sister… -Richard.
克努特国王… -理查德
King Canute… - Richard.
欢迎来到我的家
Welcome to my home.
很高兴来到这里
It is good to be here.
你们的罗马之行想必大有收获吧
I trust your journey to Rome was a fruitful one?
确实
It was.
不过也把我们累坏了
Though, exhausting.
离家这么近的感觉真好
It is good to be so close to home.
我很想马上看到我的儿子们
I am anxious to see the boys.
母后 -阿尔弗雷德
Mother! -Alfred!
你长高了
Oh, you've grown.
我离开太久了
I've been away too long.
罗马怎么样 你见到教皇了吗
How was Rome? Did you meet the Pope?
见到了 我会全都说给你听的
I did. Let me tell you all about it.
你哥哥呢
Where's your brother?
我在这里
I'm here.
就在你几年前把我丢下的地方
Right where you left me years ago.
爱德华 你该恭迎英格兰国王的大驾
Edward, you should properly greet the King of England.
陛下…好久不见了
My Lord… it's been a long time.
确实
It has.
你还是跟我印象中一样那么谦恭有礼
And you are just as courteous as I remember.
陛下 这位是威廉 诺曼底公爵
Your Highness, may I introduce to you William, the Duke of Normandy.
欢迎国王陛下和王后殿下 来到诺曼底
Your Highnesses. Welcome to Normandy.
威廉 你不记得我了 但我是你的艾玛姨婆
William, you don't remember me, but I am your great-aunt, Emma.
我是沃特 公爵的监护人 他母亲的哥哥
And I am the Duke's guardian, Walter, his mother's brother.
在他成年之前 由我代为理政
I rule for him until he reaches his majority.
能与国王 王后见面 我深感荣幸
It is a pleasure to meet Your Majesties.
我想把更多的羊毛生意扩张…
I want to expand more of our wool trade…
跟阿尔弗雷德去吧 -…到大♥陆♥来
Go with Alfred. - …to the continent.
回房♥间吧 走这边
To your rooms! This way.
母后 晚安 -谢谢
Mother. -Thank you.
没有人比诺曼堂兄弟更能帮助我们
Who better than our Norman cousins to help us?
诺曼底不需要英格兰的羊毛
Normandy has no need for English wool.
我听说的情况有所不同
It's not what I heard.
或许您听说的情况是错的
Well, maybe you heard wrong.
或许我们该问问公爵的意见
Maybe we should ask His Grace to see what he thinks.
威廉 你似乎是个有想法的年轻人
William, you seem like a thoughtful young man.
或许我该再等一年 等你即位主政后
Perhaps I should wait a year for your ascendancy,
再跟你谈生意的事
and then hold trade talks with you.
我舅舅代我做主
My uncle speaks for me.
如果英格兰能降低羊毛价格
Now, if England were to lower the price on their wool,
那么诺曼底或许会需要
then it's possible Normandy will need it.
他靠着这孩子捞了很多油水中饱私囊
He's grown fat and rich off the boy.
英格兰不需要降低价格
England does not need to lower the price.
现在诺曼底受他控制 快被他榨干了
He controls Normandy now. He's bleeding it dry.
威廉很快就满15岁了 他到时可以夺回政♥权♥
William will soon be 15. He can reclaim his power then.
更有可能的是 他会在深受他信任的 监护人的照顾下意外身亡
More likely, he'll suffer an accident at the hands of his trusted guardian.
而公爵之位将落入沃特手中
And the Duchy will become Walter's.
令人难过的是 恐怕他没怎么遗传到罗洛的血性
Sadly, I'm afraid the blood of Rollo runs thin in his veins.
或许吧
Perhaps.
又或者他只是在韬光养晦
Or perhaps he's waiting for his time.
那你呢
What about you?
那是因为我们对我们的人♥民♥有信心…
That is because we believe in our people…
我在为我的儿子们着想 考虑他们的前程
I'm thinking about my sons and what will become of them.
告诉你继父你在那里所见的事
Tell your stepfather what you have seen there.
陛下 诺曼底羊毛质量上乘
Norman wool is excellent, Your Highness.
我在考虑未来
I'm thinking about the future.
…我对诺曼底的贸易义务
…opportunities for trade between England and Normandy.
看吧 他知道自己在说什么
See? He knows what he is talking about.
(丹麦 米德索莫)
夫君
Husband!
吉莎 你怎么会在这里
Gytha! What are you doing here?
你不是在罗斯基勒吗
I thought you were in Roskilde.
之前是的 但我不想错过仲夏庆典
I was, but I didn't want to miss the Midsummer celebrations.
父亲 -哈罗德 托斯提
Father! - Harold! Tostig!
你怎么来了
What has brought you here?
克努特在罗马达成了协定 他派我来把协定条款告诉他父亲
Canute asked me to deliver the terms of his agreement in Rome to his father.
八字胡不在这里
Forkbeard is not here.
他跟我祖母去瀑布那里
He and grandmother went to the waterfall
给沃地精灵祭献去了
to make offerings for the Landv?ttir.
沃地精灵是什么 教堂吗
What's that? A church?
不 沃地精灵是保护这片土地的精灵
No. Landv?ttir are the spirits that protect this land.
我一度把你们 当成了信奉上帝的基♥督♥徒
Here I thought you were all God-fearing Christians.
来吧 我带你去见一个人
Come, I want you to meet someone.
飞毛腿 快出来见见我丈夫
Harefoot! Come out and meet my husband.
夫君 这位是“飞毛腿”哈拉尔王子 克努特国王的儿子
Husband, this is Prince Harald Harefoot, King Canute's son.
飞毛腿 这是我丈夫 戈德温伯爵
Harefoot, this is my husband, Earl Godwin.
戈德温 正是我想见的人
Godwin, you are just the man I wish to see.
真的吗
Really?
你现在一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
And you are naked.
进来吧
Come in!
我听吉莎说 我父王很重视你的见解
I've been told by Gytha that you have my father's ear.
这非常好 因为我希望 能成为英格兰的下一任国王
And that is good because I wish to be the next King of England.
英格兰
England?
你很清楚按继任顺位来看 在你之前有别的继任者
You are aware there are others ahead of you in the line of succession.
你弟弟斯威恩 克努特跟艾玛之子哈德克努特
Your brother Svein, Canute and Emma's son, Harthacanute,
甚至是她跟第一任丈夫埃塞尔雷德 生下的爱德华和阿尔弗雷德
and her children from her first marriage to ?thelred, Edward and Alfred.
我并不担心他们
I'm not worried about them.
也许你该感到担心
But perhaps you should be.
这正是我需要你的帮助的原因
Which is why I need your help.
你跟我说说 为了实现这个目标 我需要做些什么
So tell me, what do I need to do to make this happen?
穿上衣服会是一个非常好的开始
Well, clothes would be an excellent start.
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表