剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
I truly believe it was the hand of God.
确实
Indeed.
希尔德 我必须去救弗雷迪思
Hilde, I must help Freydis.
你敢试的话 他会杀了你
If you try, he will kill you.
这事让我自己来操心 只求你告诉我他把哈拉尔带去哪里了
Let me worry about that. Just tell me where he has taken Harald.
我不知道
I do not know.
我觉得你知道
I think you do.
郎格今天回来了 带着来自北方的卡拉利特人的货物
Lang returned today with goods from the Kalaallit people in the North.
他们是善良的人
They are good people.
如果埃里克把哈拉尔交给了他们 他们一定会照顾好他的
If Erik left Harald with them, he will be taken care of.
我要怎么去那里
How do I get there?
坐船至少要一个星期
By boat, it is at least a week's journey.
走路呢 -那要更久
And on foot? -It is much longer.
你必须爬过高山
You must cross the mountains.
我动身前必须看看弗雷迪思
I need to see Freydis before I go.
父亲 你会为此付出代价的
You will pay for this, Father.
我召集了你的跟随者
I called a meeting of your people.
我告诉他们寒风呼啸时的状况
I told them what will happen when the cold winds blow
我也说得很清楚 如果他们选择跟我作对会有什么后果
and I made it clear what will happen if they choose to fight against me.
他们同意了跟随我
They have agreed to follow me.
你让他们别无选择
You gave them no choice.
因为你让我别无选择
Because you gave me no choice.
你说你在追寻你们的未来
You say you're following a vision.
我也在追寻我的
Well, I'm following mine.
我祷求神明的救赎
I prayed for salvation.
神明把你送到了这里
And the gods sent me you.
莱夫以前常说 你的困局是你的行为造成的
Leif used to say, "You created this prison for yourself because of your actions."
现在我明白他说得有道理
Now I see he is right.
女儿啊 今天晚上会很冷
It will grow cold tonight, daughter.
长屋里会暖和得多
It is a lot warmer in the longhouse.
我以前也挨过冻 你绝不能让我屈服
I have been cold before. You will never break me.
我不需要让你屈服
I do not need to break you.
你的追随者屈服就行了
Just your followers.
我命令你出来迎战
I demand you come out and fight.
弓箭手
Archers!
克努特万岁 英格兰的新国王
All hail, Canute. The new King of England.
诺曼底的艾玛 嫁给我吧 协助我统治北方
Emma of Normandy. Be my wife, help me rule the North.
好的 国王陛下
Yes, my king.
我是教皇陛下 上帝在人世间最受人尊敬的信使
I am His Holiness the Pope, God's most esteemed messenger on Earth.
你是谁
And, uh, who are you?
我是克努特大帝 北方帝国的国王
I am Canute the Great. King of the Northern Empire.
掌权者
The power!
这里有谁背叛了我
Is there somebody here who has betrayed me?
我至少要砍掉一个脑袋
Because this feast is not over
这场宴席才能结束
until I have chopped off at least one head.
我正在考虑皈依您的宗教
As someone who is considering converting to your faith,
如果我能亲眼见证
I would find it inspirational
您父亲的奇迹 我将会受到感召
if I could witness your father's miracle myself.
您介意让我看看奥拉夫的遗体吗
Would you mind if I see Olaf's body?
一点都不介意
Not at all.
格林克特主教可以安排此事
Bishop Grimketel can arrange that.
不 恐怕无法办到
No. I'm afraid it is not possible.
奥拉夫的遗体现在是神圣之物
Olaf's body is now considered sacred.
在他的宣福礼期间
During his beatification,
只能由最恭敬的修女来照料
it must only be tended to by the most reverent nuns
在我们收到罗马确认 奥拉夫被正式封为圣徒之前
and protected until we receive confirmation from Rome
必须保存好遗体
of Olaf's canonization.
规定如此
Rules.
我的亲朋好友们
Family. Friends.
感谢你们来卡特加特看我
Thank you for joining me here in Kattegat,
我们齐聚在这个大礼堂里 在这里发生过很多对我而言美好的事
under this roof where so many great things have happened for me.
对我们人♥民♥有利的事
For our people.
或许你们中的一位也将如此
And perhaps, for one of you.
这不正是你们来此的目的吗
Is that not why you are here?
来了解你们是否能登上王位
To learn if your destiny has a throne in it.
爱德华王子和阿尔弗雷德王子 埃塞尔雷德跟艾玛的儿子
Prince Edward and Prince Alfred, sons of ?thelred and Emma.
还有斯威恩 他已经是国王了
And Svein, already a king.
还有飞毛腿 已经迫不及待了
And Harefoot, chomping at the bit.
为了证明他准备好了戴上王冠 敢于杀死上千温斯士兵
Willing to slay a thousand Wends to prove that he is ready to wear a crown.
我有没有漏掉了谁
Am I forgetting someone?
哈德克努特
Harthacanute.
当然了…
Of course…
哈德克努特
Harthacanute.
你在王子们围坐的这张桌子上 也有一席之位
You too have a seat at this table of princes.
你们是未来的国王
King-to-be.
又或者不能当上国王
Or maybe not.
莱夫·埃里克松
Leif Eriksson.
你去过许多地方 罗斯 埃及 君士坦丁堡 西西里
You have been to many places, the Rus, Egypt, Constantinople, Sicily.
也见过许多强大的统治者 对吗
And you have met with many powerful rulers, have you not?
见过一两位
One or two.
告诉我 以你丰富的经验来看 成功的国王最重要的品质是什么
Tell me, in all your experience what makes a king successful?
力量
Strength.
有两种力量
Two types of strength.
两种 愿闻其详
Two types. Tell us.
思想的力量 才智
Strength of mind. Intelligence.
才智 有意思
Intelligence. Interesting.
爱德华 到朕前面来
Edward, stand before your king.
你父王曾是伟大的国王
Your father was a great king.
而我们都知道 你母亲 是一位伟大的王后 还当了两次
And your mother, we know, a great queen twice over.
你是否同意莱夫刚才说的…
Do you agree with Leif…
才智是贤君的重要品质
that intelligence is an important quality in a king?
陛下 我同意 我认为是最重要的品质
I do, Your Highness. The most important quality.
你是否认为你有能力 成为一位伟大的英格兰国王
And do you believe that you would make a great king of England?
陛下 我会是一位杰出的国王
I would make an excellent king, my lord.
且慢
But wait.
莱夫 你刚才说有两种力量
Leif, you said there were two types of strength.
第二种力量是什么
What is the second?
强健体魄的力量
Physical strength.
有能力捍卫自己的王位
The power to defend your position.
执行自己的命令
And your words.
在座的谁有那种力量
And who here possesses that strength?
父王 我可以回答您这个问题
I can answer that for you, Father.
在座没有一位王子比我强壮
There is no prince in this room physically stronger than me.
我同意
I agree.
不过 莱夫 这两种力量中 哪一个更重要
But Leif, which of these two strengths is more important?
视情况而定
That depends.
什么情况
On what?
取决于那个人
The person.
有意思
Interesting.
那就让我们决定谁有真正的力量
Then let us decide who has the real strength
成为英格兰的统治者
to become ruler of England.
你必须阻止他们
You must stop this.
等我不在了 谁会阻止他们
And who will stop this when I am gone?
不准
No!
谁有资格当英格兰的下一任国王 我认为已经显而易见了
I think it is obvious who the next King of England should be.
是我
It is me.
我将成为英格兰的下一任国王
I will be the next King of England.
是这样吗 我最小的儿子
Is that so, my youngest son?
没错
It is.
也就是说弟弟你会杀死我们所有人
So you would kill us all, little brother?
不 斯威恩对英格兰不感兴趣 所以我会让他留在挪威
No. Svein has no interest in England, so I'd leave him in Norway.
谢谢您 陛下
Thank you, Your Highness.
之后我会让你杀死 爱德华和阿尔弗雷德
Next, I'd let you kill both Edward and Alfred,
因为若不铲除他们 他们会构成极大的威胁
for left to their own devices they are extremely dangerous.
在我替你解决了他们之后 有谁能阻止我杀死你
And after I have done you this service, what is to stop me from killing you?
你想试试看吗
Do you want to try and find out?
我的侍卫队是世界上 最强悍的维京护卫
My huscarls are the strongest Vikings in the world.
因此我一定会成为英格兰的国王
That is why I will be King of England.
这个游戏让我感到厌烦
Now I'm tired of this game.
哈德克努特 你觉得这是个游戏
Do you think it is a game, Harthacanute?
当然是啊 父王 我们已经有一位国王了…是你
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表