剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
It was a long time ago.
在那以后我已经变了
I have changed since then.
不管你怎么说 我都是这些人的首领
No matter what you say, I am the leader of these people.
这一点不会改变
That will not change.
有一些事让人很难接受
Some things are hard to accept.
我知道你很自豪 能建起这个地方
I know how proud you are to have built this place,
并出乎意料地 在这里生存了下来 可是…
to have survived here beyond expectations, but--
生存才能胜利
Surviving is how we win.
你能把这称作“胜利”吗
But can you call this winning?
女儿啊 自从你走后 很多事情都不一样了
Much has changed since you've been gone, daughter.
首先
First,
鱼群往南方很远的地方迁徙 连独角鲸和海象也跟着去了
the fish moved far to the South and with them went the narwhal and walrus
它们的长牙引来了商贩
whose ivory brought in the traders.
我们没有树木 无法修补船只 根本没办法跟上它们
Without trees to repair our boats, we had no way to follow them.
然后冬天开始让我们挨冻受饿
And then winters began to take their toll.
找到金色的陆地 对我们的人来说都是好事
The Golden Land can be good for both our people.
不会的 -你为什么这么说
It won't. -Why do you say that?
因为…
Because…
因为我花了很多年在找它 可一直没有找到
Because I spent years trying to find it and I couldn't.
弗雷迪思 我没有瞎
I'm not blind, Freydis.
难道你认为我看不到 跟随我的人正在受苦吗
Do you think I cannot see what is happening to my people?
自从你跟莱夫走了之后
After you and Leif left,
我一次又一次地航行 去他说见到它的地方
I sailed again and again to where he thought he had seen it,
如果它真的存在的话 那我们会在那里 而不是在这里
if it was out there, we would be there instead of here,
这里终年寒风咆哮 神明都在讥笑我
where the wind never stops and the gods laugh at me.
莱夫口中的“金色的陆地”
Leif's Golden Land
只是他幻想出来的
is a fantasy.
我相信我看见的神示
I trust my vision
你阻止不了我
and you cannot stop me.
固执
Stubborn.
我这性格是像谁
Where did I get that from?
至少在你们离开前 借我们一艘船去捕鱼
At least let us use one of your boats for fishing before you leave.
当然了
Of course.
去睡一觉吧 我还是你父亲
Now, go get some sleep. I'm still your father.
你没有勇气这么做
You don't have the courage to do it.
戈德温
Godwin?
殿下晚安
Good night, Your Highness.
我们去屋里等你
We will meet you up at the house.
我很快就到
I'll be there shortly.
佐伊 我有话要跟你说
Zoe, I need to talk with you.
哈拉尔
Harald.
是你吗
Is that you?
皇上 我向您陪罪
Emperor. I apologize.
我没想到是您召见我
I did not realize it was you who summoned me.
我并没有召见你 但我很高兴你来了
I did not summon you, but I am glad you are here.
我有话要跟你说
I want to talk to you.
这么多年来
Over the years,
我们的关系日渐密切
we've grown close.
你就像是我的亲弟弟一样
You are like a brother to me.
皇上 我视您如兄长
And you to me, Emperor.
作为兄弟 我对你很了解
And as a brother, I know you well.
你的优势
Your strengths
还有你的弱点
and your weaknesses.
皇上…
Emperor…
你以为我不知道你跟皇后有染吗
You think I would not know if you were sleeping with my wife?
我知道如果我开口问你
I knew if I asked you,
会让我们的关系变得很尴尬
it would make things awkward between us.
所以…
So…
我让皇后引诱了你
I let my wife seduce you.
为什么
Why?
因为我不能让她怀上孩子
Because I cannot give her a child.
所以 还有谁比我亲爱的弟弟
So, who better to provide an heir
更适合给我一个子嗣呢
than my beloved brother?
不
No!
皇上 拦住她
Emperor! Stop her!
不
No, no! No!
不
No!
他刺杀了皇上
He's killed the Emperor!
不 这是个圈套
No! It was a trap!
抓住他
Arrest him.
嘿
Hey!
(改编自迈克尔·赫斯特原创剧集 《维京传奇》)
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表