剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
哈拉尔 我们的友谊没有变
Our friendship hasn't changed, Harald.
但是我变了
But I have.
我要去的那个地方 用不上这个
Where I am going, I won't need this.
我想把它送给你
I want you to have it.
它永远都会告诉你真♥相♥ 就像我一样
Like me, it will always tell you the truth.
但是得用它 它才有用
But it only works if you use it.
愿它能提醒你 你经历了什么 才有了今天
May it remind you of how you came this far.
你是我认识的最伟大的航海家
You're the greatest navigator I ever met.
愿你此行能找到你寻找的东西
May you find now what you're looking for.
都怪我没有预料到这种事
Should have seen it coming.
弗雷迪思 你不能责怪自己
You cannot blame yourself, Freydis.
我可以 我是天选之人
Yes, I can. I am the chosen one.
神明显灵 让我看到了 我的族人的一个新家园
I was shown a vision of a new home for my people.
我通过决斗夺下了这里的控制权
I fought for control of this place.
我杀死了奥拉夫 还有其他试图毁掉这里的敌人…
I killed Olaf and other enemies who tried to destroy it, and…
可现在…
And now…
在我最需要神明帮助的时候…
when I need the gods' help the most…
他们却夺走了我的力量
they have robbed me of my strength.
也许是因为他们不希望你抗争
Maybe because they don't want you to fight.
可我一定会 这是我的本性
But that is who I am.
我的意思是或许这并不是 一个值得抗争的最后的家园
What I mean is maybe this is not the final home to fight for.
或许你们的命中归属之地在别处
Maybe the place you're meant to be is somewhere else.
在哪里
Where?
也许是格陵兰 你的族人都在那里
Perhaps Greenland. Your people are there.
格陵兰上没有参天大树 它…
There are no trees in Greenland, it's…
它不是我预见到的地方
It's not the place I saw.
我不知道答案 弗雷迪思 只有你才知道
I do not have the answer. Freydis, only you do.
但我能告诉你 这个世界 还有许多我们未知的地方
But I can tell you there is a lot of world we know nothing about.
它们在地平线以外
It lies over the horizon,
只有那些有理由找到它们
and it is revealed only for those
有勇气寻找它们的人 才能看到它们
with the reason to find it and the bravery to seek it.
哈拉尔
Harald!
哈拉尔
Harald!
你有心事
Something bothers you.
我的儿子们…
My sons…
跟我疏远了
They're strangers.
阿尔弗雷德没有变 可是…爱德华 他怨我把他们送到了诺曼底来
Alfred is the same but… Edward resents me for sending them here to Normandy.
如果我出征时 你把他们留在了英格兰…
Had you left them in England while I was gone…
他们可能会有危险
they would have been in danger.
就算你是我的妻子也保护不了他们
Even our marriage would not have protected them.
这你很清楚
You knew that.
你回来之后 我本可以带他们回英格兰的
But I could have brought them back when you returned.
可我没有
And I didn't.
爱德华恨我
Edward hates me.
因为我嫁给了你
Because I married you.
为了我
For me.
那个野蛮人抢走了先父的王冠 照理现在我该是国王
That savage stole our father's crown. By rights I should be king now.
他饶了我们一命
He spared our lives.
这生不如死 我是一个没有王国的国王
You call this a life? I'm a king without a kingdom.
我会集结一支诺曼人军队 杀回英格兰去
I will raise an army of Normans and land in England.
那你就是在犯大错
You'd be making a mistake.
你还没有准备好
You're not ready.
你必须隐忍♥蛰伏 待时而动
You need to bide your time.
绝不能让你的敌人视你为威胁 要让他们忘了你的存在
Never let your enemy see you as a threat. Let them forget you're even there!
你总是对沃特俯首帖耳 难道你是在待时而动
Is that what you're doing? Always agreeing with Walter?
没错
Yes.
上帝为我作证
And as God is my witness,
等时机成熟 我一定会夺回我的一切
when the time comes, I will take what is mine!
好一番豪言壮语
Brave talk.
我发誓
I swear it.
你敢吗
Will you?
誓必夺回属于我们的一切
To taking back what's ours.
誓必选择恰当的时机
To choosing the moment.
那是奥拉夫的颜色吗
Are those Olaf's colors?
对
Yes.
可他已经被你杀了
But you killed him.
他有个儿子 马格努斯
He had a son. Magnus.
只要我们有十几个武士 都能轻易弄沉他们的船
If we had even a dozen warriors, we could sink them easily.
他知道我们没有
He knows we do not.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
离开约姆斯博格
We leave Jomsborg.
离开 现在已经太迟了
Leave? It's too late!
不 马格努斯并没有带一支舰队来
No. Magnus did not bring a fleet
因为他以为这场仗已经结束了
because he thinks the battle is already over.
他想得没错 迎战他的 将只有一堆约姆斯维京人的死尸
He's right. All he'll have to fight is an army of dead Jomsvikings.
正是如此
Exactly.
那就足够打败他了
That is enough to defeat him.
不要回挪威
Do not go back to Norway.
你的未来就在这里
Here is where your future is.
你只需要…
All you have to do…
占有它
is take it.
(改编自迈克尔·赫斯特原创剧集 《维京传奇》)
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表