剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
…Home of Ragnar Lothbrok, Bjorn Ironside and Ivar the Boneless!
我们出征伦敦之前 我就是在这里召集了
This is where I brought together the great Viking armies of the North
伟大的北方维京军队
before we journeyed to London!
数百年来 我们的祖先 就在这里分享他们的故事
Where our ancestors have for centuries shared their stories,
讨论生意 政♥治♥
discussed business, politics
法治和他们的野心
the rule of law, ambition.
阿尔弗雷德 连你也跟这个地方有联♥系♥
Even you, Alfred, have a connection to this place.
罗洛 第一任诺曼公爵
Rollo, the first Norman Duke.
没错 我把你们带到这里…
Exactly. I have brought you here…
是为了让你们能从中得到激励
to draw inspiration from this place.
这个见证过无数英雄的地方
This place of heroes.
我有资格被列入其中吗
Do I qualify as one?
她是渥尔娃吗
Is she the V?lva?
我想那取决于你问谁
Well, I suppose that depends on whom you ask.
不是
No.
这位是阿尔夫吉福王后
This is Queen Aelfgifu,
斯威恩国王的母亲
the mother of King Svein
挪威的摄政者
and the Regent of Norway.
这是她的大礼堂…
This is her hall…
我们必须尊重她
and we will show her our respect.
朋友们 我们这个星期渔获颇丰
Friends, a great week of fishing
很快郎格和维尔菲尔就会回来 带着熊皮
and soon Lang and Vilfil will return with bear fur,
海豹皮 独角鲸的长牙 那我们就可以重新开始贸易了
seal skins and narwhal tusks and we can start trading again!
约姆斯博格的人们 感谢你们 不仅借船给我们用
Thank you, people of Jomsborg, not only for sharing your boats,
还帮助我们重建农场和家园
but for helping us rebuild our farms and homes.
我还知道 你们中的一些人 关系变得很亲密了
And I know some of you are getting very close.
我很高兴看到 我们两族人变成了一个大家庭
It brings me great joy to see our two people become one family.
我们永远都会是这个大家庭的一分子
And we will always be part of this family
非常感谢神明让我们 能在你们有需要的时候与你们分享
and we thank the gods we were able to share with you in your time of need.
是的 -我们乐意分享
Yes. - That is who we are.
但是我们明天将启程离开
But we are leaving tomorrow.
我们不能再等了
We can wait no longer.
我们船上有四个空余的位子
There are four extra seats on our boat.
如果有人想跟我们一起走 现在就告诉我
If anyone else wishes to join us, let me know now.
弗雷迪思 希涅可以跟我们走吗
Freydis, may Signe come with us?
如果她想的话
If she wishes to.
我想 谢谢你
I do! Thank you.
你在问格陵兰人是否想离开格陵兰
You're asking Greenlanders if they want to leave Greenland?
这就像是问鱼儿是否想离开海洋
It is like, uh, asking fish if they want to leave the ocean.
这里是我们的家 我们不想离开
This is our home. We have no desire to leave.
是这样吗
Is that so?
你们大家都乐意留下来吗
Are you all happy to stay?
我也想跟你们走
I would like to come too.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我是优秀的水手 能吃苦
I'm an excellent sailor and a hard worker.
我也想走
I would too.
你们愿意为了一个故事中的幻境 离开自己的家和家人
You would leave your families and your homes on the promise of a story?
我也想走 弗雷迪思
I wish to come, Freydis.
曼尼亚基斯盘问我们你私会皇后的事
Maniakes has questioned us about your time with the Empress.
你们跟他说了什么
And what have you told him?
我们说什么都没看到
That we saw nothing.
很好 继续这么跟他说
Good. Continue to tell him that.
这是事实
It's the truth.
哈拉尔 我们一直忠诚于你 以后也会
Harald, we have always been loyal to you and always will,
但是到了某个时候 纸是包不住火的
but at some point the truth cannot be hidden.
我对你们从来只有一个请求… 你们的信任
I have always only asked one thing from you… your trust.
我再一次请你们信任我
I ask it one more time.
你胆子够大 现在还敢离我这么近
You are a brave man to be this close to me right now.
来啊 你尽管试试来杀我
Please, go ahead and try and kill me.
那只会坐实对你的指控
It will only strengthen the case against you.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我知道你一直在跟皇后通奸
I know that you were sleeping with the Empress.
这是反帝国罪 你们两个会被判处死刑
Crime against the Empire, punishable by death for both of you.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
那只是迟早的事
It is only a matter of time,
等我掌握了证据 皇后 还有你那些为了保护你的秘密
and when I do, the Empress and all your loyal Varangians
而被迫撒谎的瓦良格忠仆们
who have lied to protect your secret
都将会跟你一同被处决
will join you at your execution.
你挑战了我这个首领的权威
You challenged my leadership.
你则让我这个首领为人耻笑
And you ridiculed mine.
你利用了我的慷慨 把我当成了傻子
You took advantage of my generosity and treated me like a fool.
你很清楚 如果我们在这里再待下去
You know full well if we remain here much longer,
就会别无选择 只能留下来
we will have no option but to stay.
你抢走了我的人
You robbed me of my people!
他们不是你的囚犯
They are not your prisoners!
他们的命运或我的命运 都不该由你来决定
You should not dictate their destinies or mine.
我会把我的第二艘船留给你 再给你一些种子 开春播种用
I'm leaving you my second ship and seeds for the spring.
这算什么 做慈善
What is that? Charity?
对 我不希望看到我母亲 因你的冥顽不化而死
Yes. I do not wish to see my mother die because of your stubbornness.
有请蒙上帝恩泽的 “新罗马”君士坦丁堡主教
Alexius by the grace of God, Archbishop of Constantinople,
普世教长阿莱克修斯
New Rome, and Ecumenical Patriarch.
哈拉尔·西格松 你被带到了基♥督♥的法庭
Harald Sigurdsson, you are brought before this court of Christ
被指控犯下了最恶劣的罪行
charged with the most heinous of crimes:
谋杀了我们挚爱的伟大的皇帝 罗曼努斯·阿吉罗斯
the murder of our beloved and great Emperor Romanos Argyros.
我没有杀他
I did not kill him.
我全心全意地敬爱罗曼努斯
I loved Romanos with all my heart.
我跟皇上单独相处的时间 比在座的任何一位都多
I was with the Emperor more than anyone here.
如果我想杀他
If I wished to kill him,
何必在一场派对上 在众目睽睽之下动手
why would I have done it at a party filled with witnesses?
当时那里有个女人杀死了他
There was a woman there who killed him.
你声称杀死了罗曼努斯的那个女人
This woman you claim killed Romanos,
你能描述她的样貌吗
can you describe her?
她戴着一个金面罩 遮住了脸
She was wearing a gold mask that covered her face.
她的头发是什么颜色的
What color was her hair?
你记得她穿戴的衣服跟珠宝吗
Do you know what costume she was wearing, her jewelry,
我们或许可以追查到她
so that we might track her down?
我派了我的手下去 他们现在正在追查她
I have my men hunting for her as we speak.
圣父 我被指控犯了令人发指的罪行
Holy Father, I have been accused of the most heinous of crimes
因为指控我的这个男人嫉妒我的成功
by a man who envies my success,
如果我倒下了 他将从中获利
a man who has everything to gain from my downfall.
他还没有解释我为什么要杀死
He is yet to give a reason why I would kill the man
在过去七年里 我一直当成兄长一样来保护的皇帝
I have protected like a brother for the last seven years.
就一个原因…野心
One word… ambition.
我们都有野心
We all have ambition.
可不像你的
Not like yours.
不像维京人的野心
Not like Viking ambition.
他并不满足于当佩剑亲卫
He was not satisfied with being Spatharokandidatos.
他贪求更多的东西 他想当皇帝
He strived to be more, to be Emperor.
而且在哈拉尔索求的过程中 有一个女人帮了他 与他密谋
And he was aided in this quest by a woman who plotted with him
暗算了自己的丈夫…
against her husband…
并且一直跟他通奸
and slept with Harald while they did it.
佐伊皇后
The Empress Zoe.
肃静
Silence!
你提出了一个非常严重的指控
You have raised a serious accusation
让这场审判不只涉及了一个人 而是许多人
that places not one, but many lives on trial.
你能证明你所说的通奸罪吗
Can you prove this accusation of adultery?
把他带出来
Bring him out.
这是哈拉尔·西格松的 一名瓦良格卫兵
I present one of Harald Sigurdsson's Varangian Guard.
告诉我 你为哈拉尔·西格松效力 已经七年了吧
Tell me, you have served Harald Sigurdsson for seven years.
没错 他是个伟大的领袖
I have. He's a great leader.
这位伟大的领袖是否在什么时候
At any time did this great leader ask you
让你替他掩饰 他现在被指控的通奸罪
to shield the adultery that he is now accused of?
没有 我从来没有看见过
No. I never saw anything.
从来没有
Never?
仔细想想
Think carefully.
我再问你一次
I'll ask you the question again.
哈拉尔·西格松有没有 跟佐伊皇后发生过性关系
Did Harald Sigurdsson have sex with the Empress Zoe?
我来回答这个问题
I will answer that.
我有
I did.
但那并非如曼尼亚基斯所说的那样
But it was not as described by Maniakes.
那并非情投意合的私情
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表