剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表
弗雷迪思
Freydis!
《维京传奇:英灵神殿》
第三季第六集
(君士坦丁堡)
罗曼努斯把一切都告诉我了
Romanos told me everything.
你只是想要一个孩子
You only wanted a child.
我们婚后不久就知道了 他没有生育能力
It became clear early in our marriage that he couldn't have children.
他跟其他妃嫔都尝试过
He had tried with other wives.
我们俩都认为你是最适合的父亲人选
We both agreed you were the best choice for the father.
你从来都没有打算让我拥有一切
You never wished me to have everything.
你也从来都没有打算娶我为妻
And you never wished me for your wife.
我必须利用你的欲望 来得到我想要的
I had to use your appetite to get what I needed.
我的手下处境如何
What of my men?
曼尼亚基斯已经把对你的审判 交给了教会
Maniakes has turned your trial over to the Church.
教长负责主审
The Patriarch will lead it.
他知道你的瓦良格士兵 不会与教会作对 即使是为了你
He knows your Varangians won't go against the Church, even for you.
他还知道 如果赦免你的话 就会让我失去权力
He also knows that it makes me powerless to pardon you.
对不起 哈拉尔
I'm sorry, Harald.
我并不希望发生这些事
I did not mean for any of this to happen.
让我掉进这个陷阱里的不是你
You did not lead me into this trap.
而是我的贪婪
It was my greed.
我要点亮更多烛火
I want more fires lit.
必须让这里亮堂堂的
The place must glow!
她已经七年多没见过他们了
She hasn't seen them in over seven years.
未来国王还没有要出生的迹象吗
No sign of our future king?
如果克努特的继承人 在他抵达时出生 那就太巧了
It would be most fortuitous if the heir was born on Canute's arrival.
母后 说出来可能会让你感到震惊 但你并不能控制一切
It may come as a shock to you, Mother, that you cannot control everything.
我知道我不能 不过某些草药吃了能催产
Well, I know I can't, but there are herbs one can take to bring on the birth.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
阿尔夫吉福王后 克努特的舰队 已经到了
Queen Aelfgifu! Canute's fleet! It is here.
别光站着 赶紧干活
Well, don't just stand there, get on with your work.
他到了
He's coming. He's coming.
冷水
Cold water!
回到维京土地的感觉真好
It is good to be back on Viking land!
回到卡特加特的感觉更好
And even better to be in Kattegat!
克努特国王
King Canute!
愿上帝保佑你们所有人
May God bless you all!
殿下 -谢谢你
Your Highness. -Thank you so much.
父王 欢迎来到卡特加特
Father, welcome to Kattegat.
斯威恩 这位是艾玛王后
Svein, this is Queen Emma
这是你同父异母的弟弟 哈德克努特
and this is your half-brother, Harthacanute.
感谢您安排了 如此热烈的欢迎仪式 斯威恩国王
Thank you for arranging a warm arrival, King Svein.
这是我的荣幸 艾玛王后
It is my pleasure, Queen Emma.
欢迎你 哈德
Welcome, Hartha.
父王 这是我的妻子 卡特拉
Father, this is my wife, Katla.
国王陛下 王后殿下 我深感荣幸
My lord and lady, I'm honored.
很高兴终于跟你见面了 卡特拉
It is nice to finally meet you, Katla,
而且或许我能在离开前 跟我的孙子见面
and maybe I will get to meet a grandson before we leave.
陛下 我会尽力的
I will do what I can, my lord.
陛下 欢迎来到卡特加特
Your Highness, welcome to Kattegat.
卡特拉 我们很高兴来到了这里
We are happy to be here, Katla.
那些诺曼人是谁
And who are the Normans?
他们是艾玛与她第一任丈夫的儿子
They are Emma's sons from her first marriage,
阿尔弗雷德和爱德华
Alfred and Edward.
你把他们带来了
You brought them here?
看来您此次来访有更重要的目的
I see your visit has a wider purpose.
没错
It does.
斯威恩国王 您的母后在哪里
Where's your mother, King Svein?
正在大礼堂里等我们
Waiting for us in the Great Hall.
等得很焦急
Anxiously.
或许你可以带我的两个儿子 还有哈德克努特参观一下卡特加特
Perhaps you will show my two boys and Harthacanute around Kattegat
让我先去向她请安
while I pay my respects to her?
来吧 我们先从 卡特加特最古老的地方开始
Come. We will start in the oldest part of Kattegat
听说那里藏着一个 一百多岁的渥尔娃
where they say a V?lva hides who is over 100 years old.
渥尔娃是什么
What's a V?lva?
是女巫
A witch!
维京女巫 这可真吓人
A Viking witch? What a terrifying concept!
稳住
Steady.
看看我们捕到了多少
回家大吃一顿鱼肉 好吗
Home to feast on fish, huh?
等他们看到你捕了多少鱼肯定吓到 小熊崽
Just wait till they see how much you've caught, little bear.
准备缆绳
Ready the rope!
今晚你将会是整个格陵兰的英雄
You will be the hero of all Greenland tonight!
收桨
Pitch the oars!
阿基 你是个优秀的船长
Akí, you are a great sea captain.
让我想起了年轻时的自己
You remind me of myself when I was younger.
这是我父亲给人的最大的赞美
That is the greatest compliment my father can give.
那我感到很荣幸
Well then, I am honored.
另一条船呢
Where's the other boat?
被你父亲的人拿走了
Your father's men took it.
谁
Who?
郎格跟维尔菲尔 就在你们出发后不久
Lang and Vilfil, right after you left.
那么那艘船很安全 他们知道自己在做什么
Then it is safe. They know what they're doing.
他们无权未经同意就把船开走
They had no right to take it without permission.
你说过愿意帮我们的
You said you would help us.
我们不能只靠吃鱼过活 我们必须有物品可交换
We cannot live on fish alone, we must have goods to trade.
熊皮 海豹皮 独角鲸的长牙
Bear fur, sealskin, narwhal tusks,
等商贩到这里时 我们才抬得起头
so when the traders come, we can stand proud.
这一切都多亏了你 好女儿
And that's all thanks to you, daughter.
来吧 哈拉尔 一定要把你 抓住那条大鱼的事告诉外婆
Come, Harald! We must tell grandmother how you caught the giant fish.
我要带你去看一个情况
There is something I must show you.
锁被弄坏了
The lock is broken.
我们一半的食物就这样被偷走了
Half of our supplies have been siphoned off in this way.
你知道是谁干的吗
You know who's doing it?
所有人都有份
It's everyone.
也不能怪他们 毕竟他们受了太多苦
You can't blame them after all they've been through.
我们再等下去
If we wait much longer,
就会什么都不剩
there will be nothing left for us to take.
从现在开始 我们派人看守仓库
From now on, we will guard the storehouse.
把命令传下去
Tell the others.
我们该离开这里了
It's time for us to leave.
艾玛王后 欢迎来到我的家
Queen Emma, welcome to my home.
阿尔夫吉福王后 感谢您的欢迎
Queen Aelfgifu, I am grateful for your welcome.
我夫君稍后就到
My husband will be along shortly.
我请求他让我先过来的
I asked if I could precede him.
您的光临让我们很荣幸
We are honored by your visit.
恐怕这里远比不上伦敦的气派
I'm afraid it is a far cry from London.
它跟我想象中一样 甚至还好
It is everything I hoped it would be and more.
确实
Indeed.
克努特快死了
Canute is dying.
这件事很多人知道吗
Is this a fact that is well-known?
不
No.
很少人知道 你是其中之一
You're one of the few.
你告诉我这件事
For you to share this with me,
要么是很信任我 要么是很天真
you're either a very trusting woman or a naive one,
我知道你不轻信他人也不天真
and I know you to be neither.
我告诉你是想让你知道 他来卡特加特的真正原因
I have told you so that you can appreciate the full reason for his visit
不要因为心胸狭隘而坏了事
and not waste it on pettiness.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你我的儿子都是他的王位继承人
We both also have sons in line for his throne
我相信你跟我一样 都希望他们能够继承王位
and I have no doubt your feelings are as strong as mine for their success.
确实
That is true.
你知道克努特对王位的继承 有何安排吗
And do you have knowledge of Canute's plans for succession?
不知道 我只知道他打算竭尽全力
No, other than he intends to use all his power to ensure
确保他去世后 他的家人不会争得头破血流
that no family blood is spilled from his passing.
这是他的典型作风
How like him.
对 太典型了
Yes, very much like him.
你感觉怎么样
And how are you?
我会很想他
I'm going to miss him.
这就是大礼堂…
This is the Great Hall…
回来
Come back!
…拉格纳·洛斯布鲁克 “铁骨” 比约恩和“无骨者”伊瓦尔的家
剧集 | 维京传奇:英灵神殿(2022) | 导航列表