I'm seven years sober, ma'am.
我戒酒七年了 女士
You know, my mother was an alcoholic.
我妈妈曾是酒鬼
She was a real mean drunk.
她酒品很差
Are you mean when you drink?
你酒品差吗?
Occasionally.
偶尔
I get that sense.
我猜到了
What is this? This is the biggest one you could get?
这是什么? 这是你能搞到的最大的?
It's only got four wheels
这只有四个轮子
and there's no fucking hot tub in the back.
后面还没有热浴池
Just get in the car before someone sees us, Malcolm No-Sex.
赶紧在别人看见之前上车 马尔科姆 “无爱”
It's all right, playa. Okay, fine.
没关系的 我开玩笑的 好吧
We're gonna fuck bitches till they in stitches.
我要把小妞们操到笑破肚皮
Actually, I'm just kidding. I got engaged.
开玩笑的 我订婚了
Did you hear that? Is she a foreigner?
你听说了吗? 她是外国人吗?
No, just Jewish.
犹太人而已
Oh, what's up now? 9-11, bitches!
现在呢? 快报♥警♥吧婊贝们!
We're gonna fly two planes into the club!
我们要往俱乐部里开两架飞机
Next stop, "Green-wich" Village! Here we go, let's go!
下一站 格林尼治村! 来吧! 走吧!
Let's go-- oh, fuck! Hey, you could've killed me!
咱们走... 哦操! 你差点弄死我!
That's the problem with you New Yorkers...
这就是你们纽约人的问题...
you don't appreciate fine weaponry
你们不喜欢高档商场里
in your Bloomingdale's and your Zabar's.
卖♥♥高档武器
Quartie, I'm a country girl.
奎提 我是个乡村女孩
Okay? I think you keep forgetting that
我觉得你总是忘记这点
like you forgot to clean up that oil spill of yours in the Gulf.
像你总忘记清理你在海湾泄露的石油
Very good, very good. Okay, okay. Good, good.
很好 好吧好吧
You know, this band hasn't
知道吗 这个乐队
played together since the Great Washboard Feud.
自从大搓板夙怨后就没一起表演过
Is that so? Mmhmm.
真的吗? 嗯哼
Hey, Brian. Brian, Beth!
嗨 布莱恩 布莱恩 贝丝!
Where you guys going? You're the only people I know left.
你们要去哪? 这里我认识的人只剩你们俩了
We're just uncomfortable around so many Confederate flags.
我们只是看不惯周围全是联邦旗
And the lawn jockeys. Sorry.
还有草坪骑师雕像 抱歉
Happy birthday. Oh, thank you, thank you.
生日快乐 谢谢
Gary? Yeah?
盖瑞? 怎么了?
Not a lot of vegetarian options. I know.
这里没什么素的可吃 我知道
I'm sorry, Marjorie.
很抱歉 马乔里
Oh, God, what a mean face.
天啊 表情好凶啊
Yeah. Hush up, y'all.
大家请安静一下
I just wanna say a few words for Gary Walsh's 40th birthday.
我想说几句话庆祝盖瑞·沃尔士的四十岁生日
Who's Gary?
盖瑞是谁?
Like Gary, I, too, was born in the glory
像盖瑞一样 我也很荣幸出生在
that is the deep south... of Maryland.
马里兰的最南边
So, you know, Gary and I both have our swimming holes
所以 盖瑞和我都有自己的游泳洞
and our fishing holes and
自己的钓鱼洞
all the holes you could ever possibly want.
还有任何你想要的洞
Right, Quartie?
对吧 奎提?
But I wanna tell you this one particular story
但是我最想说一个故事
that's one of my favorite Southern memories.
是我最喜欢的南方记忆
It's when my daddy first took me hunting for rabbits.
那就是我爸爸带着我去打兔子
And I gotta tell you, my rifle was bigger than I was.
我得说 我的来♥福♥枪♥比我还大
I was just a tiny, little thing.
我就是个小小的人
But the Second Amendment
但是第二法案确保
certainly did guarantee my right to use it.
我有权利去使用它
Ho! Damn straight, huh? That's right.
那可真对 不是吗? 是的
So, anyway, I aim my shotgun at one of those rascals
所以 我瞄准了一个小淘气
and, gosh darn it, the recoil plumb knocked me on my behind.
然后 天啊 后坐力把我摔了个屁♥股♥墩
I'm learning so much about Selina tonight.
今晚我对赛琳娜的了解增进了不少
Sure enough, when I came to... Me, too.
当然 当我来到… 我也是
I should update her Wikipedia page.
我得更新她的维♥基♥百♥科♥页面
...showed me the rabbit that I shot.
…给我看了我打到的兔子
But what my daddy didn't know--
但我爸爸不知道的是...
and I'm sorry if I get a little emotional telling this story--
抱歉我讲到这个故事时就会有些激动...
is that I saw him pull that dead rabbit out of his pocket.
我亲眼看见他把死兔子从口袋里掏出来
He just wanted to make his little girl
他就是想让他的女儿
as happy as a hound dog with a horse's Johnson.
像一只追马的猎狗一样高兴
But at any rate, happy birthday, Gary.
但不管怎样 生日快乐 盖瑞
And I think the birthday boy would like to say a few words.
我觉得寿星有几句话要说
Would you like to say a few words, Gar?
你有什么要说的吗 盖瑞?
Gary, you wanna come up?
盖瑞 你想上来吗?
No. No? Oh!
不用了 不想? 哦!
I think he's feeling a little shy,
我觉得他有点害羞
so, um, thank you all so much,
谢谢大家
and y'all enjoy the party and have a good time.
玩得开心
Yeah! Well, all right!
好哦! 好的
Thank you! Thank you.
谢谢! 谢谢
That was amazing. Yeah.
太棒了 是啊
As my father used to say,
像我父亲原来说过的
"If that speech was a horse, it'd be a unicorn."
"如果这演讲是匹马,那一定是个独角兽"
"Magical!"
"不可思议!"
I wanna put that rabbit story in the book.
我想把兔子的故事放进书里
Actually, Amy's in charge of the book.
事实上 艾米管写书
Amy's not in charge of anything. I wish I had a pen.
艾米没管着任何事 我要是有个笔就好了
I just remembered I have a photographic memory.
我突然想起我有图片式记忆
Oh, perfect! Perfect, perfect.
哦 太棒了! 太棒了
Can I talk to you just a second? I wanna talk to you, too.
我能和你说两句吗? 我也想和你聊聊
Gary, I'm so sorry.
盖瑞 很抱歉
We have run out of bourbon,
我们没有波本酒了
so do you think we could borrow
所以你觉得我们能
some of your daddy's bourbon from his stash?
从你♥爸♥爸的收藏里借点波本酒吗?
Yeah. Yeah? Good, good.
好吧 可以? 很好
Great, great.
很好 很好
I think that went well.
我觉得还挺顺利的
There you are. I've been look--
你在这啊 我一直在找...
Oh, my God. I'm-- I'm so sorry.
我的天啊 我... 我很抱歉
There-- there's no food here,
这... 这没什么吃的
and the baby and I just got so hungry,
我和孩子真的很饿
and I need you to not be mad at
我要你别生我的气
me because I just-- I just had-- I had one bite.
因为我... 我刚刚... 我只吃了一口
Brought you a second plate
又给你拿了一盘
with extra pork chops. Imogene, not now.
多加了猪排 伊莫金 现在不行
I don't know who you are anymore.
我都不认识你了
Stewart, is that you?
斯图尔特 是你吗?
Jesus, Mary, and Robert E. Lee, Gary!
我的亲娘四舅奶奶啊 盖瑞!
You startled me. What are you doing
你吓着我了 你在干什么...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, no, no. You snooping on me?
喔喔喔 你偷听我?
No, I wasn't snooping Oh, and what are you doing?
我没偷听... 哦 那你干嘛呢?
Did your lady boss send you down to get her "Tampoons," Did she?
你的女老板让你给她拿“棉挑” 对不对?
No, that's not till next week.
不 那要下周呢
Where you going? Hey, where you going? Excuse me.
你去哪? 嘿 你去哪? 让一下
I tell you, if more people
我跟你说 如果更多的人
would've seen that side of you during the election,
在选举的时候 看到了你的那一面
my God, you would've gotten
老天 你肯定能拿到
their vote and you would've gotten mine.
他们的选票 还有我的
I think you probably would've won.
我觉得你说不定会赢呢
Well, I'm telling you something,
我要告诉你点事
I wanna talk to you, Quartie,
我想和你聊聊 奎提
about the library that I'm planning now.
关于我计划的图书馆
It's a Gary, don't you walk away from me, boy!
是... 盖瑞 你别从我这走开 孩子!
I ain't through with you yet.
我还没跟你说完呢
That's my son, I guess.
我的好孩子啊
Nail buffer to the lady president.
女总统的指甲锉
Just shut up, Daddy!
闭嘴吧 爸爸
I am so sick of you lording over me
我烦死你跟我这逞威风了
how much you know about football and hair color
说着你多了解足球和发色
and how much better dead baby Bruce is than me!
死了的小布鲁斯比我强多少
I know all about you.
我太了解你了
I know your secret.
我知道你的真面目
You are... you are a bully!
你就是...你就是个恶霸!
No, that's not it. You're a big, fat, flaming bully!
不 不是吧 你就是大臭恶霸!
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表