Hey, ma'am, I think somebody's coming.
夫人 好像有人来了
Oh, my God. Gary.
天啊 盖瑞
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!
天啊 天 天 天 天 啊!
Oh! Ah, President Meyers.
噢! 啊 梅耶总统
President Stevenson!
史蒂文逊总统!
Enjoying a stroll down memory lane?
在回忆中漫游呢?
Well, I'll tell you something, if this were my library,
我跟你说 如果这是我的图书馆
I would make sure the people could sit behind the desk.
我会确保人们可以坐在桌子后面
Can you even have a library?
这真的是图书馆吗?
Seems like it'd be more like a bookmobile.
你的图书馆应该更像是流动图书室吧
Oh, my goodness, you're so funny!
天啊 你真搞笑!
If only the American people
如果美国人♥民♥
could've known you for your sense of humor
不是通过你对种族隔离制度漠不关心的态度
instead of your bizarre indifference to apartheid.
而是通过你的幽默感知道你的就好了
President Stevenson.
史蒂文逊总统
Ah, Mr. Splett. Ma'am, I found one.
史培雷先生 女士 我找到了
You found what? You told me to find all the pictures of you.
你找到什么了? 你不是要我找你所有的照片嘛
I didn't say that. Is that your purse?
我可没这样要求过 那是你的包吗?
No. Let's go and see what else Hughes stole from the West Wing.
不是 我们去看看休斯从西楼里还偷走了什么
You want to? I think we're about to start this thing.
怎么样? 我觉得我们马上就可以去看看
I don't understand how a guy
我不知道一个从没翻过书的人
who never cracked a book can open up a library.
怎么可以开一个图书馆
Let me tell you something,
我告诉你
Hughes literally grabbed this chopper the day you left office.
休斯在你一走之后立马就征用了这架直升飞机
How they "Jewed him down," as Mother used to say
他们如何"砍价" 我妈以前不是跟我说这个
when she wasn't busy
就是忙着告诉我
telling me he only picked me as a running mate
他跟我一起竞选只是因为
so that he could look taller.
我可以让他看起来高点
Oh, my God. Supermodels are your height.
天啊 你可是超模身高好嘛
It doesn't matter. She's dead. Who cares?
管它呢 她死了 谁在乎?
Hey, that reminds me, we
这提醒我
need to find a place for Andrew's desk upstairs.
我们要在楼上给安德鲁的桌子找个地
How is an ex-president's ex moving back in with her
美国这小地方怎么挺得过
gonna go over with small-town America?
前总统和她前男友重修旧好这种消息?
Unlike small-town America,
不像美国这小地方
Andrew fucks me in a way I really enjoy.
安德鲁在床上可带劲了
Oh, wow! Mmhmm.
嗷 哇! 嗯哼
Ma'am, may I get one with you and the first ladies?
夫人 我能给你和第♥一♥夫♥人♥们照一张像吗?
Oh, absolutely!
噢 当然!
No Mrs. Hughes. She must be hanging from the rafters somewhere.
休斯夫人不在 她一定是挂在椽子的某个地方了
Gale! Don't forget the first husbands.
盖尔! 别忘记第一丈夫了
Madame President, you look stunning in white.
总统女士 你穿白色真是美极了
Where's la presidenta?
总统阁下在哪?
I believe she is with President Hughes and the other formers
我确信她与休斯总统和另外一些前任总统一起
taking pictures in front of Air Force One.
在空军一号♥前照相
Wait, that wasn't on the schedule.
等等 那不在行程上
I think it was an impromptu thing.
这好像只是一时兴起
They just happened to be chatting amongst themselves.
他们刚好在聊天
Got it. So good to see you!
知道了 见到你真高兴!
Former fuckers.
操蛋前任们
This is as impromptu as a colonoscopy
这跟结肠镜手术一样临时
except with quadruple of the assholes.
除了这里聚集四倍的傻蛋们之外
Are we running from something scary, ma'am? No.
有什么可怕的东西在追我们吗 女士? 不是
Richard, you slow down. It'll look like I'm not running.
理查德 你慢点 这样看起来我没在跑步
Gary, you go fast. Yep!
盖瑞 你快点 好嘞!
Oh, no, that's too fast.
噢 快过头了
Okay, folks, listen up.
好的 大家 听好了
I want a library.
我想要一个图书馆
I guess I could give up the gift wrapping room.
我想我可以放弃礼品包装室
No, no, no, I want a goddamn
不 不 不 我想要个
"Look at the size of my dick,"
"看我屌♥多大"
"Bring history to life" Presidential library.
"重现历史"那样酷的总统图书馆
I'm the only living president who doesn't have one.
活着的总统中就我一个人没有图书馆
And you wanna know why that is?
你们知道这是为什么吗?
Because you served less than one year?
因为你任期不满一年?
No. Because nobody gives me any respect.
不 因为无人尊重我
I was a two-term senator.
我做过两期的参议员
I was a congresswoman.
我曾是国会女议员
A mother. No!
还是一名母亲 你闭嘴!
I was the first woman vice president.
我是历史上第一位女性副总统
And America cannot forget that.
美国可不能忘了这个
Never forget.
永不忘记
Oh, sorry, that's the Holocaust.
抱歉 那是纳粹大屠♥杀♥的口号♥
Totally forgot. I need a monument to Selina Meyer.
完全忘了 我需要一座塞琳娜·梅耶纪念碑
An institution. Selina Meyer belongs in an institution.
一家机构 塞琳娜·梅耶是机构的好名字
It was a spa. Let's do this!
那是一家SPA的名字 让我们一起做这个吧!
Oh, you know what? We're on an airplane. I know that.
噢 你知道吗 我们在一架飞机上 我知道
What are you thinking about for a location?
你对地点有什么想法?
It's gonna be Yale. Oh.
在耶鲁 噢
Yale has the prestige.
耶鲁享有盛名
And, boys, it's where I went to law school.
而且 孩子们 我在耶鲁学的法律
So, I mean, Yale's just perfect.
所以 我觉得耶鲁很完美
Your outfits alone are gonna be a wing.
单就你的行装绝对会吸引一票人
Dresses, belts... Now, look,
这小裙子 这皮带... 现在 听着
I want you to start lining up architects.
我要你现在就开始招建筑师
I wanna talk to every Tom, Dick, and Gehry out there.
我要面试每个存在着的汤姆 迪克和盖里奥
Maybe a female candidate.
也许找个女性候选人
Well, we're not redoing a kitchen here, you know?
我们可不是在给厨房♥重新装♥修♥ 你懂?
And we need to tell them
而且我们需要告诉他们
that the Kennedy Library is a reference point
肯尼迪图书馆是个好的参考
'cause, you know, he was also a part-termer.
因为 你知道 他的任期也没满(人家是被暗♥杀♥了好不好)
Right.
呵呵
Can I bring anything?
我能带点什么吗?
Ah, don't bring a thing.
不需要带什么
I'm gonna make my famous paella valenciana.
我会做我最著名的西班牙海鲜饭
We're looking forward to
希望在周六
seeing you and your lovely wife on Saturday.
能见到你和你美丽的夫人
All right, can't be too safe.
总得注意安全
Luckily, Will's anal halitosis
幸运的是 威尔的肛♥门♥臭味
renders him completely unbouffable.
让他无从下口
Tell 'em why, Will. I'm fortunate to be odious
告诉他们为什么 威尔 我很幸运的
to all colors of the sexual spectrum.
躲过了性谱上每一种吸引别人的特质
So, what is it? Speak, Professor X-Gayvier.
所以 怎么了? 说吧 X-基-教授
Minority Leader Furlong, with Congressman Shields' retirement,
少数派代表弗朗先生 因为国会议员谢尔德退休
there is an empty seat on Ways and Means, so--
财政立法委员会空出来了一个位置 所以...
Yeah, let me save you the peanut log you're about to squeeze
让我给你省点
out of your face anus here-- no.
你从你那肛♥门♥脸里挤出点花生条的麻烦 不行
You remain in detention on the Ethics Committee
你和其他的早餐俱乐部人员
with the rest of the special ed Breakfast Club.
仍然被伦理委员会拘留着
Nobody in Congress cares about ethics.
国会里没有人在乎伦理
Jonah Ryan needs to make waves.
乔纳·瑞安需要激起波浪
Dismissed, GI Slow. I'm free Saturday night.
解散 迟钝傻大兵 我周六晚有空
I am shocked.
呵呵你有空我真是惊呆了
Good luck getting your
祝你早日从那些贱兮兮的霍比特人
precious back from those mean hobbits, Sméagol.
手里把你的珍宝拿回来 史矛革(霍比特人里守护宝藏的恶龙)
Uh, Kent. Will.
呃 肯特 威尔
I, uh-- I'm so sorry, but, you know, a job's a job.
我 呃 我很抱歉 但是 你懂的 工作就是工作
That's a false equivalence, but I appreciate the sentiment.
你这是个假等式 不过谢谢你的好意
The first couple of years are the toughest, but...
最开始的几年是最难熬的 但是...
Kent! Will!
肯特 威尔!
What is this music, ma'am? It's Brazilian music.
这是什么音乐 女士? 巴西音乐
Andrew gave it to me. Ma'am, could you please stop dancing?
安德鲁给我的 女士 你可以停一下吗?
'Cause I'm just-- I'm framing out your dress right now.
因为我 我正在给你的裙子画轮廓
You know, you're using an awful lot of paint for down there.
你知道吗 你画这裙子用了太多颜料了
Maybe use it for up here and focus on this.
也许上面也可以画点然后着重这块
Oh, yeah, let's give the people what they want.
噢耶 我们给大家想要的吧
Okay, that's really...
好吧 你这真是...
I'm sorry, that was too much. ...way out of line.
我很抱歉 刚刚那太.. 出格了..
But, yes. Knock, knock.
(照他说的做) 咚咚
Sorry to interrupt. Can we take five?
抱歉打扰 我们能休息五分钟吗?
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表