Ma'am, you've been to Omaha before.
夫人 你之前也去过奥马哈
You didn't really care for it.
都没见你怎么上心哪
Okay, look. Is there something...
好吧 听着 有什么事...
I'm gonna tell you something, okay?
我跟你说个事 怎么样?
Okay. But it's top secret.
好的 但这是天大机密
Ooh, I love secrets.
我喜欢秘密
I'm gonna go to Omaha because... Okay.
我要去奥马哈是因为... 嗯
Omaha is a 20-minute drive right across the border
奥马哈离爱荷华州的康瑟尔布拉夫斯
to Council Bluffs, Iowa...
只有20分钟车程...
Beautiful.
棒棒哒
...where they have their annual
...他们每年在那里举办
Madison Monroe dinner.
麦迪逊·门罗晚宴
Fun!
有意思!
Which you have to go to
如果你想要再次竞选总统的话
if you're gonna run for president again.
你就要去那里哦
Huh?
什么?
I'm gonna run for president again.
我要再次竞选总统了
That is a great idea. I know, I know.
这个主意好棒 我知道我知道
I think you're definitely ready for this.
我想你一定准备好了
Yeah, I feel so great about this.
嗯嗯 我这次感觉非常良好
You should. Yeah.
应该的应该的 对
Are you sure you're ready for this?
你确定自己真的准备好了吗?
So, I'm gonna tell the whole family about it tonight.
今晚我要向全家人公布这个决定
You know, I mean, such as it is. Whatever.
你知道 我是说 如实告知 不论怎样
And if any one of them objects,
如果有人不同意的话
then, it's okay, I just won't run.
那就 好吧 我就不去竞选
Well, you got my vote. Why would I need your fucking vote?
反正我会投你的 我他妈要你的投票干嘛?
You wouldn't. What a crazy idea.
不要不要 真是个疯狂决定啊
Hey, are you almost...
你几乎...
Get out! No. Get out. Guards!
出去! 不 滚出去 保镖!
Oh, my God. Your cancer is bullshit.
我勒个去 你那癌症是胡诌啊
No, I did have cancer.
不 我的确是得了癌症
I had to go through six weeks of chemotherapy.
我要做六个月的化疗
All my hair fell out, including my pubes, Dan.
头发都因此掉光了 阴毛都没了 丹
Come on, you never had any pubes.
拜托 你从来都没长过阴毛好嘛
But guess what. People liked it.
不过猜猜看 人们都喜欢这个
Okay? They felt sorry for me.
好嘛? 他们都同情我
I even got four and a half
我甚至还得了4次半
pity handies out of it, so I kept shaving.
充满同情的手活儿 所以我一直都在剃光头
What's the big fucking deal about it? Big fucking deal?
这他妈又有什么关系? 有什么关系?
Jesus, you look like you should be underground
老天 你看起来就像在地下
worshipping an atomic bomb, you human fucking Pap smear.
对原♥子♥弹♥表示膜拜的那种人 你个人形子♥宫♥膜片
How dare you speak to a cancer survivor that way?
你怎么敢这样同一名癌症存活者讲话?
Hey, let's go.
喂 要出场了
Got two minutes. Yeah, yeah.
还有两分钟 好
Do not tell anyone about this.
谁也别告诉
You know, I didn't think it was possible
讲真 我觉得你看起来不能
for you to look more like a giant cock.
更像个巨大的丁日了
I guess it's true what they say-- you are what you eat.
看起来谣言是真的 吃那儿补那儿
Well, you eat an entire fucking tanning bed.
行了 你他吗吃了个美黑床行了吧
I got an idea. I just wanna draw a urethra...
我有个好主意 我要在你脸上画个丁丁
Get out of here. Stop! Stop!
起开 哎呀别闹!
It will be funny. Shut up. Stop it.
会很搞笑的 闭嘴 住手!
Four, three... Just let it happen.
三 四... 任其自流吧
We're set. Stop it! You're a dick, Dan.
各就各位 停下! 丹你真是个混♥蛋♥
Welcome back to "CBS This Morning."
欢迎回到《今晨CBS》
Joining me now is freshman
和我一起的是新上任的
Congressman Jonah Ryan of New Hampshire,
新罕布♥什♥尔州的议员乔纳·瑞安
who recently had a close shave with cancer.
他最近跟癌症擦肩而过
Don't. Now, Congressman...
别 好了 议员先生...
you were really on the razor's edge there for a while.
你最近刚刚脱离危险
Stop it. Do you ever
闭嘴吧 你有没有
get into a lather about the bald truth...
为赤♥裸♥裸的真♥相♥感到激动
You know what, Dan? F you!
你猜怎么着 丹? 去你的!
You think you're such a big shot just because you're on TV
你以为你上了电视就是个大人物了
and you have a fancy tie and a tiny little microphone.
还有你那个漂亮的领带和小麦克风
Everybody on TV sucks.
电视上的人都烂透了
It's not nice, Dan, to make fun of other people
嘲笑人一点也不善良 丹
who are supposed to be your friend.
特别是嘲笑你的朋友
Just because I look like a penis.
就因为我长的像个鸡♥巴♥
Oh! God, .
哦 天啊
chair.
该死的椅子
How do I even get out of here?
我怎么才能离开这里?
That was Congressman Jonah Ryan of New Hampshire.
来自新罕布♥什♥尔州的议员乔纳·瑞安
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
And we're clear.
好的可以了
Shit, Stevie, I had no idea anything like that was gonna happen.
操 史蒂维 我没想到会发生这样的事
I totally understand if the network has lost confidence in me.
如果电视台对我说失去信心 我完全理解
Are you kidding me? This is great TV.
你逗我呢吧? 这简直是完美的节目
You're the fucking man!
你简直了
Great job.
干得漂亮
Oh, fuck me.
日了狗了
No more goddamn bronzer.
别他妈给我美黑了
Okay, guys, I called this family meeting because...
好了 同志们 我召开本次家庭会议是因为...
I have something very exciting that I wanna talk to you about.
我有一件很激动的事情要跟你们分享
But if anybody has any objections,
但是如果任何人反对
I will absolutely not do this.
我就绝不会去干
Okay? We are behind you no matter what, Lee.
好吗? 我们永远支持你 李
I know that this last year has been...
我知道在过去的一年里...
not very easy for all of us,
咱们都过得很艰难
myself included.
包括我
But I have decided
但是我决定
that I am going to run
我要再次
for president again.
竞选总统
What?
什么?
No! You-- you can't do that.
不行! 你... 你不能这么做
Well, yeah, I can, honey.
嗯 事实上我可以 亲爱的
What?
怎么?
Well...
嗯...
I didn't see that coming. Did you?
我真是没想到啊 你呢?
Andrew, can you help me out here with this?
安德鲁 帮帮我好吧?
Actually...
事实上吧...
Nobody thinks this is a good idea?
真的没人同意吗?
Please don't do that. You can't do this to us.
别这样 你不能这样对我们
Catherine, let me just explain something to you, sweetie.
凯瑟琳 让我解释一下 亲爱的
All right? I really don't care what you think.
行吗? 我真的不在乎你们怎么想
I'm gonna run for president again.
我要再次竞选总统
Okay? Mommy's gonna be president again.
好吗? 妈妈要重回总统宝座
But you said that if any one of us objects
但是你说如果我们中任何一个人不同意
that you're not gonna do it.
你就不会干了
Yeah, but I didn't expect anybody to object, did I?
好吧 我没想到任何人会反对 是吧?
This was a test, folks, and you all failed. You really did.
这是个小测验 同志们 你们都没及格 特别是你
No, I just Yeah, woman, you really did.
不 我只是... 是的 姑娘 你挂科了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Family meeting is now--
好吧好吧 家庭会议现在...
No, I don't wanna--
不 我不想
I don't wanna hear it, okay?
我不想听 好吧?
Family meeting is adjourned. La-la-la-la.
家庭会议正式休庭 不听不听王八念经
Everybody up. Get up.
所有人起立 都起来
Out, out.
出去 出去
I love you, but get out.
我爱你 但 你出去
Is that good? You like that? It's good.
怎么样? 你喜欢吗? 挺好的
Yeah? Mmhmm.
真的? 嗯
What's good about it? I...
哪点好? 我...
What do you like? ...don't know.
你喜欢哪样? 我不知道...
What do you want me to say? I want you to talk dirty.
你想让我说什么? 我想让你说点下流的
You know... Oh. Really?
你知道... 哦真的?
Yeah. Like how you do.
嗯 你喜欢的样子
This is a really nice...
这是一根很好的...
penis.
丁丁
No, like how you do at work.
不 像你上班那样
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表