He says he wants you to-- -
他说他想要...
He wants to gargle my nuts and tickle my taint?
他想要洗我的下♥体♥帮我挠痒痒?
Tell him to get in line. Oh, ma'am, the publisher said
让他排队去吧 女士 出版商说您的书
we're getting some book reviews in.
已经有几条书评了
Oh, the "Lhasa Express" Gives it five namastes.
《拉♥萨♥快报》给了五个合十礼
Now, what are you doing? Don't worry about it.
你现在在干嘛啊? 别担心
They're ready for you, ma'am. Oh.
他们已经准备好了 女士 好
That's Bethany. Okay, thank you, Tiffany.
这是贝瑟尼 好嘞 谢谢你 蒂芙尼
I'm going! Amy: Knock 'em dead, ma'am.
我要去了! 让他们拜倒在你的石榴裙下 女士
Thank you! Have fun.
谢谢! 玩得开心啊
How long have you been working for "The Tonight Show"?
你在今夜秀工作多久了?
About a month. Richard: Hey, ma'am.
一个月了 嗨 女士
Ma'am, Catherine's in an ambulance.
女士 凯瑟琳被救护车接走了
She's having some bad bleeding. Oh, my God, on the couch?
她正大出血 喔 天啊 她把血流在我沙发上了?
Did they put the garbage bags down? I don't know.
他们放垃圾袋了没有啊? 我不知道
Okay, and? One of us should go?
好吧 所以呢? 我们要派过去个人吗?
Well, what are you standing here for?
那你还不快去?
You're the donor. Oh, father.
你才是捐精的那个啊 对啊 我是爸爸
Do you need to leave? Where do I stand?
您需要先走吗? 我该站在哪里?
Oh, right there on the mark. On the thing? Okay. Thank you.
站在做记号♥的地方就好 站在这玩意上? 好 谢谢
Good luck, ma'am. Hi. How are you?
祝您好运 女士 嗨 你好啊?
...the first woman to hold the office of the president.
...第一位被任命为总统的女士
If that's not enough, she's written an autobiography--
如果这样还不够有料的话 她还写了一本自传...
"A Woman First: First Woman."
《第一位女总统 :第一女士》
Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome...
女士们先生们 请用热烈的掌声有请...
...President Selina Meyer! Selina!
... 赛琳娜·梅耶总统!赛琳娜!
Hey! Ah! Whoo! How about that?
嗨! 呼! 谢谢 谢谢你们的掌声
Hello. Hey. Great.
你好 嘿 你好啊
Thank you so much for coming. Thank you!
十分感谢您参加节目 谢谢!
How about this, a real president!
怎么样啊 一位如假包换的总统!
A real president.
一位如假包换的总统
Where to? 53rd and 3rd, please.
您去哪? 五十三大街和第三大街路口 谢谢
Hi, there. Welcome to "CBS This Ride."
嗨 大家好啊 欢迎收看《CBS移♥动♥在线》
I'm your host, Dan Egan,
我是主持人 丹·伊艮
bringing you exclusive content... Oh, no, no, no, no.
带给您独家消息... 哦 不 不 不 不
Off. ...right here in New York City Yellow Cabs.
关掉 ... 一切尽在纽约城的黄色出租之中
Sir, how do you-- I can't get the screen to go off.
先生 怎么才能... 我关不掉这玩意
Come on, how the fuck do you turn this thing off?!
拜托 怎么才能把这该死的东西关掉?!
There's an off-- you see the off button?
那有个关机键... 您看到关机键了吗?
All right, you know what? You know what?
好吧 你猜怎么着?
I wanna get out. Shut the fuck up!
老子要下车 闭上你的嘴!
Sir, can you calm down, please?
先生 请你冷静一下 好吗?
...Broadway is your scene, Fringe Festival's in town.
... 百老汇就是你的舞台 爱丁堡艺穗节来了
God damn it. Ben, it's me.
天杀的 本 是我
Hey, you gonna pay? I'm in.
喂 你还没给钱呢? 我加入
I did wanna clear the air about one thing.
我想先问清楚一件事
Sure. Earlier this week, you were booked on the show.
可以 这周早些天的时候 您已经定好了要参加本节目
You had to cancel, which, to us, is like, you know,
但您却取消了 对我们来说 就像是
she's the President of the United-- who cares?
她可是美国总统啊... 谁管呢?
We're fine with it.
我们都觉得没关系
You have so many more important things to do...
您有许多重要的事情要处理
Well, thank you. ...than our stupid show
嗯 谢谢理解... 比我们的破节目重要多了
No, it's a great show.
不 这是个很棒的节目
that we put together with Scotch tape here.
我们在直播间里放了太多斯高隐形胶带了
No, I love this show. And then there was speculation
不 我很喜欢这个节目 还有人猜测
that you did so because you were embarrassed
您这么做是因为您因为一些有关您教练的淫♥荡♥的新闻
about some salacious news stories about your trainer.
而倍感尴尬
Yes, in sleeping with my trainer,
是啊 跟我的教练搞在一起
I did not exercise good judgment.
并没有锻炼到我的是非观
Wow.
哇哦
Ha, ha, ha!
哈 哈 哈!
Zinger!
妙语连珠啊!
Actually, what I really would love to talk about,
其实 我很想谈谈有关
um, is Tibet.
西♥藏♥的事情
The deal that we brokered. Yeah, absolutely, Madam President.
我们商谈的协定 是啊 好的 总统女士
But before that,
但是在此之前
just in honor of your new book...
庆祝您的新书出版...
Oh, sure. ..."A Woman First: First Woman."
喔 好啊 ...《第一位女总统 :第一女士》
Is that the final title or are you, uh...? Yeah.
这就是最终敲定的书名了吗 还是您... ? 是啊
Oh, yeah, that-- mm-hmm.
嗯 那... 嗯嗯
It's a little pun. It is a pun, kind of.
是个小小的双关 是个双关 算是吧
By the way, this is quite a photo on the cover.
说到新书 这张封面的照片真棒
It's really, really nice. Thank you.
真是非常端庄大方 谢谢
Do I need, like, special glasses
我需不需要 特殊的镜头
to be able to see this in focus? No, no!
来看得更清晰一点? 不用 不用啦!
Or how does this work?
还是应该怎么用?
It just came out today, and we thought it would be fun,
接下来的活动是今天新推出的 我们觉得应该会很有趣
in honor of you canceling on us,
小小的纪念一下您临时取消上我们节目
to have some children come out here.
我们请了一些孩子们来到现场
They'll read you some of our favorite reviews
他们会为我们朗读一些我们最喜欢的您新书的
of your book. Oh, neat!
书评 真棒!
Because as any parent knows,
因为所有的父母都知道
kids read the darndest things off of cue cards.
孩子们人小鬼大语惊人
That's right. So, kids, could you come out here, please?
没错 所以孩儿们 请你们出来站在那 可以吗?
Oh, so cute. Yeah, very cute.
好可爱啊 是啊 是很可爱
Starting up here, we've got Ella, who is age nine.
从这开始 艾拉第一个读 艾拉今年九岁
"'The New York Times' says,
"《纽约时代》评价道
'We've been stunned by the revelations
‘我们在这几天的时间里
and achievements of the Meyer presidency
因对梅耶总统任期的揭露以及其取得的成就
over the last few days.
而倍感震惊
Why aren't they in the book?'"
为什么这些书里只字不提呢?'"
That's not a bad question.
这个问题还不赖
Next up, Melanie, age eight.
下一个 梅拉妮 八岁
"'Publisher Weekly' calls it 'Scattered and disjointed,
"《出版商周刊》认为这本书'散乱又脱节'
much like the Meyer presidency.'"
就像梅耶任期一样'"
Okay, next up, we got Ruby, age 10. Wow.
好的 下一位 露比 十岁 哇
"The 'New York Post' says, 'Remainder City.'"
"《纽约邮报》评价 '减价处理之城'"
Whoa. Can we play "What's What's in the Bag"?
哇 我们能不能玩 "袋子里是什么"这个游戏啊?
Let's guess what's in the bag.
我们猜猜袋子里是什么
We played that last night when you weren't here.
昨晚在你放我们鸽子的时候玩过了
Ah. We've got Elliot, age 10.
啊 接着是艾略特 十岁
"'The New Yorker' called it 'A trite, monotonous tune
"《纽约客》称其是 '用语单调 陈腐
that's as inconsequential as any...'"
其不合逻辑的程度就如同...'"
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表