Got your dong of a resume.
看了你的简历
I know you'd chew your own arm off to escape being handcuffed
你为了逃过被梅耶过度调色的尸体和她一地窖失败者拴住的命运
to Meyers's overly toned corpse and her dungeon of losers,
宁愿咬断自己的胳膊
but I had to go in another direction.
但我还是要拒绝你
Tell her why, Will.
告诉她为什么 威尔
You're stronger than me,
你比我强壮
and you have a higher reserve of dignity and self-worth.
你更有自尊和自负
And I'm trapped in a cycle of abuse.
而我陷入被虐待的循环中
Better luck next time.
祝你下次好运
Hey, Fuckleberry Finn!
嗨 操你贝尔·费恩
Christ, you got old.
天啊 你又老了
You wanna work for that guy? I really do.
你想给他干活? 我真的想
Tom! Hi! Madam President.
汤姆! 嗨! 总统女士
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
Can I have a private word with you?
我能私底下和你聊一聊吗?
Would that be all right,
那样可以吗
or are you afraid that I'll rape you again?
或者你担心我会再强♥奸♥你一次?
Well, sure, let-- all right.
当然 好吧
Come, come, come, yes, yes, yeah.
来吧来吧
Hi. Yeah, so good to see you, too.
很高兴见到你
I can't believe that I gave you a goddamn blurb.
我不敢相信 我还给你写了简介
Why, Tom? Why did you do that? Come on, Selina.
为什么 汤姆 你为什么这么干? 拜托 赛琳娜
For Christ's sake, we both know how the game is played.
天啊 我们都知道这游戏怎么玩
I came to you in good faith and I asked!
我还真诚地去找你 问你的意见!
I did the classy thing.
我至少还有风度礼节
Come on, we both know you were gonna go ahead and do it anyway.
我们都知道 不管怎样 你都会做的
Of course I was, but I had the courtesy to seem like I might not!
当然是这样 但我至少还懂得装作不会的样子
And then with that TV appearance.
然后你在电视上亮相
Me the aggressor? What is that?!
我主动? 什么玩意儿啊?!
That is sick, sociopathic shit.
那就是变♥态♥ 反♥社♥会♥的瞎话
I'm worried about you. I think you need help.
我觉得你有问题 你需要帮助
I need help? Oh, please! Absolutely.
我有问题 你搞笑吧 当然
You've got more issues than "National Geographic."
你的事比国家地理都多
What's going on here? I don't understand.
现在是怎么了 我不明白
Did I do something to deserve this? No, no!
这是我做了什么事之后的惩罚吗 不 不
You did nothing.
你什么都没做
Wait a minute, what was that?
等等 你那是什么意思
Did I hurt your feelings because I, what--
是因为我事后没有联♥系♥你
because I didn't call you afterwards?
伤到你脆弱的小心脏啦
Oh, that is just so stupid.
你就继续犯蠢吧你
And I would've said the same thing to you
就算你一年前联♥系♥了我
a year ago if you had called me.
我也会说同样的话
Oh, ho, ho! So, you did want me to call.
原来是这样 你真的是在怪我没联♥系♥你啊
Oh, oh, poor Tommy.
哎呀 可怜的汤米
He wanted me to call him afterwards. Shut the fuck up!
他还在怪我没有联♥系♥他呢 闭上你的臭嘴
Sorry, I should not have raised my voice like that.
抱歉 我不应该那么大声吼
Madam President, thank you for inviting us to your unveiling.
总统女士 谢谢你邀请我们来参加你的揭幕式
My wife is a huge fan.
我老婆特别支持你
Yeah, well, you know what, you can have your trophy wife
你知道吗 你可以好好留着你的花瓶老婆
and your trophy office and your trophy baby,
还有你的战利品办公室
who you won't even live to see go to college,
还有你可能连他上大学都看不到的无敌宝宝
but I still got to be president, and, tsk, you never will.
但我还是能当上总统 而你永远也当不上
Oh! I was looking for you. They're waiting for you to begin.
终于找到你了 他们在等你开始呢
I swear to God, Tom James just wanted to fuck me right now.
我说真的 就在刚刚汤姆·詹姆斯想撩我跟他滚床单
What?! Yeah, we had a real moment.
什么 真的 就差一点
But he's too much of a pussy to go for my pussy.
他胆子小到连裤子都不敢脱
Okay, well, that's probably for the best.
好吧 这样也好
He's not gonna get away with that.
我不能就这么放过他
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, ma'am!
等等 等等 女士
I'm back. What the hell was that?
我又回来了 刚刚到底是怎么回事
You really wanted me, didn't you?
你真的很想上了我 对不对
There were sparks practically flying out of your dick!
我都快看到从你小♥弟♥弟♥上蹦出来的火花了
Why am I getting this sense of deja vu?
我怎么觉得这一幕这么熟悉呢
No, no, no, I'm not talking about the Green Room.
不不不 我不是在说绿厅的那一次
That was just a good, old-fashioned hate fuck.
那只是次很棒的传统体♥位♥的仇恨操
Selina, I do not and never have hated you!
赛琳娜 我从来没有 也永远不会恨你啊
You got that right! You loved me.
你说对了 你爱我
Stop it! You still love me now.
别闹了 你现在也还是爱我
What?! You do! Admit it.
什么 你就是 承认吧
Admit it. Admit it! You are fucking crazy!
承认吧 承认吧 你♥他♥妈♥真是疯了
Okay, right there, right there, what do you call that?
好了 站那儿 别动 这你怎么解释
What was that? That was...
那是什么 那是...
You want to throw me onto this couch
你脑子里现在肯定想着把我扔上这沙发
and pin my legs behind my head and do me.
然后分开我的腿狠狠的上我呢吧
I am a happily married man,
我是个幸福的已婚男人
Selina. Oh, that's not an answer!
赛琳娜 这不算回答我的问题
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
你♥他♥妈♥又是什么毛病
Okay, wha-- this!
好了 你 这
What do you want me to say, Selina?
你指望我说什么 赛琳娜
What do you want me to say, Tom, huh?
你想让我说什么啊 汤姆 啊
That back when I was in the Senate,
说我当时在议会
the only reason that I co-sponsored S-473
参与主办S-473的唯一原因就是
was because I had a crush on you?
我喜欢你吗
That when we were in Los Angeles
说当我们在洛杉矶
and we walked out onto the stage to accept the nomination,
一起站在台上接受提名的时候
and you grabbed my hand and you held it up high, and I was like,
你拉着我的手高高举起的时候我心里想的是
"Oh, my God, he's holding my hand."
"我的天呐 他在牵我的手" 吗
That when I was in the loony bin,
还是说之前 就算我人在精神病院
I thought about you endlessly, and I was-- -
还是不停的想你 而且我
Tom?
汤姆
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
This is my wife, Alethia.
这是我老婆 阿莱希亚
Alethia?
阿莱希亚
Is that her name or is that the pill you take to fuck her?
那是她的名字还是你操她时吃的药呢
Alethia! So nice to meet you, President Meyer.
阿莱希亚 见到你真高兴 梅耶总统
Oh, that's so nice of you. I voted for you.
你真是个好人 我投票给你了
Well, it didn't help.
投了也没什么用
Okay, you know, I should head back
好了 你们知道的 我公务缠身得回去了
and, uh, deal with the ceremony and so on.
还有揭幕仪式那些事等着我去办呢
Yes, yes, yes.
对 对 对
You love me.
你爱我
I...!
我...!
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the President of the United States.
有请我们的总统
Oh, wow, she looks awesome.
哇喔 她看起来真棒啊
I'd give my left tit for those tits.
那么一对胸 还没我一边的好看
Hello. Buenas tardes. Good afternoon.
大家 下午好
There are so many things
对于这位非凡的女士
that I would like to say about the extraordinary woman
我们的前任总统
who was my predecessor
我有太多的赞美想在这白宫
here at the White House. Here comes the love!
对她说了 她要开始了
Shh, I know. Shh. But unfortunately,
嘘 我知道 嘘 但不幸的是
I have to return to the Oval Office to deal with the shutdown.
我得赶去总统办公室处理这次的政♥府♥停摆了
I know Selina Meyer,
我知道 赛琳娜·梅耶
who has navigated many crises in her own term,
这位在其任期内走出过无数困境的总统
will understand.
会理解的
President Meyer. Oh.
梅耶总统 噢
Selina.
赛琳娜
Now, let's take a look at this beautiful piece of work.
现在让我们来看看这幅美丽的画作吧
Oh, my God. It's beautiful.
我的天 很美
That's beautiful.
美极了
Thank you very, very much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢你们
Oh, goodness, I do wish
天呐 我真希望
you could've heard President Montez's speech
你们有机会听到蒙特兹总统的演讲
because she's so well-spoken, don't you think?
因为她能说会道 不是吗
And this is very nice, folks.
而这幅画真不错 各位
Very nice, indeed.
确实很不错
You know, um...
你们知道
I look around this room
我环顾这个房♥间
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表