Can we get something for Mr. Walsh, please?
请拿些喝的给沃尔什先生 好吧?
Because he's the one who's really ailing and at death's door.
因为他才是那个身体不适徘徊在鬼门关口的人
I'm...I am? I'm at death's door? Yes, Madam President.
我...是我吗? 我已经在鬼门关了吗? 好的 总统女士
Oh, I'm at death's door?
噢 我快要死了吗?
Listen, if I don't make it... Gary, you're gonna be fine.
听着 如果我死了... 盖瑞 你会好起来的
You have plenty to live for, too. I do?
你还有很多事情要去做呢 是吗?
Of course!
当然啦!
Just think...next year, you get to go to my library opening.
你想啊... 明年 你能有机会来我的图书馆开馆典礼
And you get to buy my book. Can't you just give me a copy?
你还要买♥♥我的书 你就不能送我一本吗?
Well, I can't be giving out free copies of the book
我不能给你发免费的书
'cause think of the position that that would put me in.
你想想那样你会把我推到一个什么处境啊
Oh, I'm sorry. That's okay.
是吼 很抱歉 没事儿
And you're gonna have a birthday next, um...
再然后呢 你就要过生日了 嗯...
August. ...August.
八月 ...在八月
Good for you. That's right. And you're gonna be...
就是啊 挺好啊的 然后呢你就是
40. ...40.
40岁 ...40岁
You remembered. Yeah. You're only 40?
你都记得 是啊 你才40岁?
And I'm gonna...I'm gonna have a party.
然后我要...我要开个派对
Oh, really? In Alabama.
哦 真的啊? 在亚拉巴马
Oh, Alabama.
噢 亚拉巴马
If I make it, will you come?
如果我还活着 你会来吗?
Yes.
会的
I will come. Madam President.
我会来的 总统女士
Yes? Ron Addis, Head of Cardiology.
你好? 罗恩·阿迪斯 心胸科科长
Oh, Head of Cardiology for him?
哦 是他的心脏病主治医生吗?
No, ma'am. I'll be placing your stent.
不是的 夫人 我是要给您装支架的医生
Okay, thank God. Yeah, let's get that done.
好吧 我的天 好的 我们去做手术吧
Gary, you okay?
盖瑞 你还好不?
Mm, yeah, good. Thank you.
好嘞 太好了 谢谢你
Okay, if anybody asks, you just
好的 如果任何人问起 你就说
say I'm in a routine closed-door meeting, okay?
我在开日常的秘密会议 好吧?
Absolutely. If they're wondering why I'm at the hospital,
必须的 如果他们好奇我为什么进了医院
you just put that on Gary
你就推到盖瑞身上
'cause he had a massive heart attack, luckily.
因为他严重的心脏病 真是好时机啊
He's good, though, right? Yes, ma'am.
虽然他没什么大问题的 是吧? 是的 夫人
'Cause I don't know the alarm code to get back into my house.
因为我不记得我家门的密♥码♥的了
Marjorie and Catherine are on their way.
马乔里和凯瑟琳已经在路上了
Ugh, just tell them I'm in a meeting, too. All right, got it.
跟她们说我在开会吧 好的 收到
No photos! I was accessing her medical history.
不准拍照! 我在看她的过往病史
Ma'am, Sherman Tanz called again.
夫人 舍曼·泰兹又来电♥话♥了
Oh, God. Where are we with that?
我天 我们进展怎么样了?
All nos. Yeah, just like his face.
全都拒绝了 是啊 就像他那张臭脸一样
We need to give him a name or we lose him.
我得赶紧给他找好人 不然他就不会捐款了
All righty, time to go. Okay.
好的 时间到了 好吧
Just give him that whale dong Jonah, my God.
要不就让他去找那个傻蛋乔纳得了 我的天哪
Oh, good luck. I'm fine.
祝你好运 我会的
Get well soon. Thank you so much, Richard.
快些好起来 理查德 借你吉言
Hey, I have...
嘿 我还...
You can just...just close that, okay?
你能把...把那个拉一下吧? 谢谢
She never stops talking.
她一直在说话
No! No, no, no. That's not what I want...
别呀! 不 要 啊 这不是我想要的...
she didn't even...
她还没有...
What are you doing? I'm calling Jonah.
你在干什么? 我在打电♥话♥给乔纳
No.
不可以
Well, well, well.
喂 喂 喂
If it isn't the prodigal traitor
这不是浪荡的叛徒嘛
come back home to suck on my giant congressional ball.
什么风把你吹回来跪舔我大议会的蛋蛋了
No, it's Richard Splett.
不是 我是理查德·史培雷
I'm calling on behalf of President Selina Meyer.
我代表赛琳娜·梅耶总统打电♥话♥过来
You remember her. She's the former... Hold on.
你还记得她吗? 她是前任... 等等
I have a more important call coming in. Oh, okay.
我有一个更重要的电♥话♥打进来了 好的
Well, well, well.
喂 喂 喂
If it isn't the prodigal ex-girlfriend
这不是那浪荡的前女友
come home to suck on my giant...
回来跪舔我的大...
Listen, jizz clot, I can't believe I'm saying this,
听着 性无能 我居然会说这种话我也很懵逼
but you're gonna have a meeting with Sherman Tanz.
但是 你要去见舍曼·泰兹
Is this the same thing that Richard's calling about?
这也是理查德打电♥话♥要说的吗?
No idea. Just stay on with me.
不清楚 你要保持跟我通话
This is your chance to get back in President Meyer's good graces.
这是你重新取得梅耶总统信任的机会
Who is Sherman Tanz?
谁是舍曼·泰兹?
Private prison and pay day lending magnate,
私人监狱和高♥利♥贷♥的巨头
Israel hyper-enthusiast, billionaire,
以色列狂热份子 亿万富翁
convicted of tax fraud.
税务欺诈犯
Yeah, when people think about what's wrong in Washington,
是啊 当人们在想华盛顿到底出什么问题了的时候
they think of him and you.
大家会想到他还有你
Association with Tanz spells disaster.
和泰兹有联♥系♥就等同于进了火坑
So, I shouldn't meet with him?
所以说 我不应该和他会面?
Well, for you, Congressman, disaster would be a step up.
于你而言 国会议员的身份 会让火坑更火坑
Are you asking Ben and Kent who he is?
你是不是在问本和肯特他是谁了?
No. He's a prison magnet.
没有啊 他是个监狱巨头
Hello?
喂?
Oh, someone has call waiting.
噢 有电♥话♥打进来了
This is Splett. Hey, buddy.
我是史培雷 喂 伙计
Help me out with this Selina Ross and the Supremes insanity.
跟我说说赛琳娜·罗斯和最高法♥院♥的事吧
Apparently, someone saw
很显然 有人看到
President Meyer's name on McPherson's call sheet,
梅耶总统的名字在麦克菲尔森的电♥话♥列表里
and he's the chair of the Judiciary Committee.
他是司法委员会的会长
I'm sorry, could you repeat everything after "Hey, buddy"?
很抱歉 你能再把"嘿 伙计"之后的话再说一遍吗?
Oh, shit, hold on one sec. Jane? Yeah?
操 等我一下 简? 怎么了?
Chocolate chip walnut cookies from Levain.
莱文家的巧克力核桃曲奇
You're lucky I have such a great ass. -
算你走运 我有个完美的屁♥股♥ 可以让你拍马屁
All right, so tell me, is there any truth at all to this?
好吧 你就告诉我 我刚刚说的那一堆是不是真的?
All I can tell you is that
我所能告诉你的是
President Meyer is in a closed-door meeting.
梅耶总统在开一个秘密会议
Wait, so this Supreme Court shit's real?
等一下 所以说最高法♥院♥的事是真的咯?
All I can tell you is President Meyer is in a closed-door...
我能告诉你的只有梅耶总统在开一个秘密...
hello?
喂?
Oh, I better get back to Mr. Ryan.
我还是回去等瑞安先生吧
Hey, guys, I have insider confirmation
嘿 伙计们 我有一条内部消息
that Selina Meyer is being
赛琳娜·梅耶被
considered for the open Supreme Court seat.
考虑任命为最高法♥院♥法官的席位
To what, reupholster it?
要她做什么 做装♥修♥吗?
Write it up real quick and then, Jane, you can lead with it.
快点写出来, 简你就可以拿它开场了
Actually, I think Danny should run with it.
其实 我觉得丹尼应该做这个
It's his source, it's his story.
是他的消息来源 也理应当是他的故事
Really? But I will take the zoo animal segment.
真的? 但我会要动物园那段
Professor Parrot, yes. Jane, are you sure? This is huge.
哦对 鹦鹉博士 简 你确定吗? 这可是件大事
If I am speaking, I am sure.
要我说 我确定
Sorry, Jane. Of course you're sure. Okay.
抱歉 简 当然是你说了算 好的
Danny is my man.
丹尼是我罩着的
Jane, thank you. Mm.
谢了 简 嗯
Oh, also, can we do something about my makeup girl
哦对 你能不能治治我的化妆师和她
and her Hinckley-esque obsession with bronzer?
对古铜色的疯狂迷恋呀?
She's not going anywhere. She's the head makeup artist's niece.
她可动不得 她是首席化妆师的侄女
I'm starting to look like I
我看着像要
should be auditioning for a telenovela here.
试镜拉美电视剧一样
Why don't you talk to Jane? You're her man.
你要不跟简说说? 她不是罩着你嘛
Yeah, right.
好吧 好吧
Which is actually great because I
其实还挺好的因为
have this really killer piece I wanna do on Rwanda.
我有一段关于卢旺达的非常棒的演讲
Hi.
嗨
Hi. What-- what is my password for my phone?
嗨 什... 我手♥机♥的密♥码♥是什么?
Hello, ma'am. Hi!
您好 女士 嗨!
How are you feeling? Oh, honey.
你感觉怎么样? 哦亲爱的
Oh! You got me some bodega flowers?
哦 你我带了那种杂货铺的花?
They're actually from a very expensive boutique.
其实我是从一个很贵的精品店买♥♥的
Oh, okay, well, I like them, wherever they're from.
哦 好吧 不管你是从哪里买♥♥的 我都很喜欢
We can just give them to Gary. Aw, thank you.
我们可以把它送给盖瑞 真是谢谢了
Ma'am, more Court questions. Ma'am, this is getting silly.
女士 还有几个法♥院♥的问题 女士 这太蠢了
Montez is not gonna name someone
蒙特兹是不会提名一个
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表