How about the Jeffersons?
杰斐逊组织怎么样?
Oh, that's pretty good, but it also-- you know this--
挺好的 但是也... 你知道...
it happens to be the name of a--
这个是个...
President! Yeah, that's exactly why I like it, Jaeger.
总统的名字 对 这正是我喜欢它的原因
Tommy J, he's not all
汤米J 他和
played out like George Washington or Hamilton.
乔治华·盛顿和汉密尔顿不一样
Hamilton wasn't a president.
汉密尔顿不是总统
Then why the fuck did they write a musical about him?!
那为什么大家要写个关于他的音乐剧?!
No, he was our first Puerto Rican president.
不 他是我们国家第一个波多黎各总统
Ooh, the Washingtones.
华盛蹲怎么样?
No, I am the white Hamilton of the Jeffersons,
不 我是杰斐逊组织的白人版汉密尔顿
and that's our name.
就叫这个了
To the Jeffersons.
敬杰弗逊致组织
To the Jeffersons.
敬杰弗逊致组织
That's right, nobody's gonna keep us down
没错 没有人可以打倒我们
because we are moving on up.
因为我们会攀上高峰
The Capitol Hills.
要不叫国会山
Or should I say... Stop, no.
或者要不... 停下 别
The Capitol Hills. God damn it, shut up.
国会山 该死的 闭嘴
Hey, what do you think of my tie?
你觉得我的领带怎么样?
I designed it myself.
我自己设计的
I call it Yoloha.
我称它为哟-喽哈
It's a combination of YOLO and aloha.
是"及时行乐"(you only live once)和啊喽哈结合在一起
Well, Buzzy, I think it's rad.
巴兹 我觉得应该叫迟凉
Which is a combination of retarded and sad.
把迟钝和凄凉结合在一起
Getting soft, Danny boy? Keep it tight for Jane.
丹尼小哥 屁屁又松了? 为了简可要练紧实点
Okay, first of all, I never miss a glutes day.
首先 我从来都不会缺席练臀日
And second of all, everyone, Jane and I are not f--
另外 各位 我和简没有...
ah, forget it.
算了
Honestly, if you fucked in front of us,
说实话 如果你在我们所有人面前啪的话
it'd be more dignified.
还会显得更有尊严一点
Ah, like gorillas at the zoo.
啊没错 就跟看公园里的猩猩一样
Fuck you, Buzzy. Stevie, look, man,
去你♥妈♥的♥ 巴兹 史蒂维 听着
I can't take it anymore, dude.
我再也受不了了
I'm sorry about the temperature.
我很抱歉这里这么冷
Jane just thinks the cold makes
简觉得低温可以让她和布瑞凸点
her and Brie's nipples pop more, and she's not wrong.
她确实没错
No, man. Look, I'm talking about Jane.
不是的 兄弟 我是说简
All right? The constant ass-grabbing,
一直这样抓我屁♥股♥
it's like sexual harassment!
就像是性骚扰!
And what do you want me to do about it?
你想让我做什么?
You're the producer of the show, man!
你是制♥作♥人啊大哥!
I didn't ask for this, okay?
我可没要她这么做 好吗?
Get her to cut it out! Hey, boys.
那就让她别这么做! 小伙子们
Hey, morning, Brie. Hey, Brie.
早啊 布瑞 布瑞
That's a lovely top. Oh, thanks, Dan.
上衣真好看 谢谢 丹
I'll get it down by another three degrees.
我去再调低三度
Yoloha.
哟-喽哈
We're back in 10!
十秒钟后开始直播
Hi, handsome. Hello, pretty.
你好啊 帅哥 你好 美女
Ah, it's nice and chilly in here.
这里冷的挺舒服的
We are back in three, two...
三秒后开始直播 二...
Hello! Oh, I like your puffy hairdo.
你好! 我喜欢你蓬蓬的发型
Oh, my goodness!
我的天呐!
Is this for me? Thank you, darling.
这是给我的吗? 谢谢你啊 亲爱的
Do we have a photographer? 'Cause I don't wanna do this again.
我们有摄影师吗? 我可不想再来一次
Gonna snap some for you right now. Get a picture of this.
现在就给你拍几张 给这个东西拍一张
It's very sweet and thoughtful of you.
你真是太可爱太细心了
Oop, I did a selfie. I don't know what this is.
哎呀我拍了张自♥拍♥ 我不知道这是什么
Is it something that you eat or is it something you already ate?
这是吃的东西还是你已经吃过的东西?
Back in America,
在美国的时候
people are always telling me to go back to Africa.
人们总是跟我说让我回非洲
I'm actually glad I did, 'cause it's magical out here.
我倒挺庆幸我来了 因为这边还蛮神奇的
Look at you.
看看你
A beautiful Western woman helping
一个美丽的西方女性带着
out world sufferers in a stunning Gucci scarf.
特别美的古驰围巾帮助世界难民们
I know! It's sort of like a "Vogue" Shoot. It really is.
我知道! 这有点像在拍时尚杂♥志♥ 确实是这样
Okay, watch out. The dog, the dog. Oh, shit.
小心点 有狗 狗 我♥操♥
I got a surprise for you. What?
我给你准备了个惊喜 什么?
We are surrounded by land mines.
我们被地雷包围了
You're just like Princess Di.
你就像戴安娜王妃一样
But with a better nose, of course. Oh, stop it.
但是鼻子好看多了 哎呀 别夸我了
You are! Okay, you know what?
本来就是! 好吧 这样吧?
Why don't you just go ahead, though?
你要不去走在最前面?
What? Yep, good idea.
啥? 好主意
You go ahead. We'll be right behind you.
你走在前面 我们会紧跟在你后面
You know what? We should back up a tad. Back up, kids.
你知道吗? 我们应该往后退点 往后退点 孩子们
Gary, be careful 'cause
盖瑞 小心点
I've got a lot of valuable stuff in that bag!
因为我那包里有很多贵重物品!
The congressman is out at the moment.
那时候议员们都出去了
The Wisconsin delegation was giving out cheese curds.
威斯康辛州代表团在分发奶酪
Yeah, he actually slipped on the rug hightailing it out of here.
他居然在毯子上滑了一跤然后匆忙逃走了
Listen, I'm 15 votes shy on the DOT appropriations bill.
听着 我们在美国交通部拨款预的投票 还差十五票
It's crucial to our nation's transportation system
代顿市机场不倒闭对我们
that Dayton Municipal Airport isn't shut down.
国家的交通系统十分关键
These small commuter airports are our country's life blood.
这些小的通勤机场就像是我们国家的生命血液
I'm assuming you fly direct into Dayton?
我猜你需要搭乘直飞到代顿的航♥班♥吧?
Every other Friday. Congressman Furlong.
每隔一个周五就要坐一次 弗朗议员
Hey, did you get your curds, Little Miss Muffless?
你弄到你的奶酪了吗 马菲特小妹妹(英国童谣 主角是爱吃奶酪的小朋友)?
You know, Will here can't eat cheese.
威尔不能吃奶酪
What happens when you eat cheese, Will?
你吃了奶酪会发生什么呢 威尔?
I go poo-poo in my panty-wanties.
我会在我的小裤裤上拉粑粑
No, you fucking idiot. With the pinky, with the pinky.
不是这样的 你个蠢货 用小指 小指
Do it again. What happens when you eat cheese, Will?
再来一次 你吃了奶酪之后会怎么样呢 威尔?
I go poo-poo in my panty-wanties.
我会在我的小裤裤上拉粑粑
No, they were out of curds before I got there.
在我来之前就已经没有奶酪了
Put Wisconsin at the top of my shit list.
把威斯康辛州放在我黑名单的第一位
You want me to bump Sammy Hagar? Make them 1A and 1B.
你的意思是萨米·黑格现在要排第二咯? 分别是我黑名单第一名A和第一名B
All right, I need you and
我需要你和你
your buddies from the Island of Misfit Toys...
来自不合群岛(英国童话)上的小伙伴...
Isle.
是岛屿(比island更正式)
...to vote for my airport bill.
给我的机场预算投票
Wait, so you need something from me?
也就是说 你需要我帮助?
Oh, no, it understands.
哦不 居然听懂了
So, that means I get something from you.
也就是说我可以从你那得到点什么了
You are going to invite me to dinner at your house
你得请我去你家吃晚饭
or I am going to fuck all your shit up.
否则我连半张票都不会给你投
And you're gonna make me the paella.
你还得给我做西班牙海鲜饭
You play with the paella?
你要跟海鲜饭一起玩吗?
Mrs. Furlong is only interested in hosting married couples,
弗朗夫人只对招待已婚夫妻感兴趣
and you and your imaginary dragon don't count.
你和你假象的神龙可不算数
I'm coming, too. Whoa, what's this,
我也会去 哇塞 这是什么
the fourth horseface of the Apocalypse?
天启的第四个马脸?
Jesus, Jonah, if you're gonna pay for sex,
天呐 乔纳 你如果要去嫖♥娼♥
just add the extra two bucks for the premium edition.
记得多花两块钱在专业版的妓♥女♥上
Um, this is Shawnee Tanz,
这是肖妮·泰兹
daughter of Sherman Tanz.
舍曼·泰兹的女儿
Ah, Ms. Tanz!
泰兹小姐!
Rumors of your beauty have not been exaggerated.
那些说你美若天仙的传闻真的是一点都不夸张
Yeah, he's bringing me to dinner.
他要带我去晚宴
We're engaged.
我们订婚了
Wait, what? We are?
什么? 我们订婚了?
There's a ring on hold at Tiffany's.
我们在蒂芙尼预定了一枚戒指
Pick it up by 6:00. It's already paid for.
六点钟去取 已经付过钱了
Fine, dinner, my house.
好吧 晚饭 我家
Will one of you please bathe and dress him?
你们谁能帮他洗个澡再搭个衣服?
I call dress. Sorry, Kent.
我帮他搭衣服 抱歉 肯特
Mazel tov. Thanks, Will.
恭喜 谢谢 威尔
Babe, this is so exciting!
宝贝 太激动人心了!
I know. Can you believe it? Yay.
我知道 不敢相信吧? 耶
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表