I don't know. Abby, I guess.
不知道 庄园吧
President Meyer's still holding on line two.
梅耶总统仍然在二号♥线等待
Selina! So, Murman was a
塞琳娜! 所以摩尔曼是一个
Brutal bastard who ruled with an iron fist
残忍♥无情的铁拳政♥治♥混♥蛋♥吧
He liked to insert in the anus of his opponents.
他很喜欢插对手的菊花
But when it came to the US viewpoint,
但每次美国发声的时候
At least he was a good listener.
他还是会乖乖倾听的
Yeah, and he did a beautiful rendition of "Rendition."
他不拿奥斯卡小金人简直是亏了
Exactly. I don't have a hotel room.
确实 我没旅馆房♥间住
But it's time for a change,
但现在已经到了改变的时刻
So we're backing Professor Nikolai Genidze.
所以我们要支持尼古拉·詹蒂兹教授
He's a new voice for democracy in the region
他是本地区支持民♥主♥的新声音
And would be a major victory for the Doyle Doctrine.
肯定会是道尔准则的重大胜利
You have a doctrine now? What is it,
你现在还以自己命名了项准则? 说来听听
"Boners are rare, don't waste them"?
是不是说”勃起不易 且用且珍惜“?
Hey, did you think of that while
你是不是每次和金属探测器携手共走海滩
You were walking on the beach with a metal detector
或者想方设法填补你那空虚寂寞冷的时光时
Or however you fill your empty days?
都想着这档子事呢?
Oh, that's nice. Look, just sit back,
真是窝心 听着 尽管放松
Take your lead from the
然后把你的控制权
UN Special Envoy for Election Monitoring.
从联♥合♥国♥选举监督特使那里给我夺回来
What? Who is that? Selina!
什么? 那又是谁? 塞琳娜!
Oh, fuck. Minna!
草泥马 明娜!
You look absolutely radiant.
你看上去还真是容光焕发啊
Oh, thank you. Yes, your stay in the insane asylum,
真是谢谢您了 哦对你在精神病院待过
it's really agreed with you. It was a spa.
那真的很适合你 那是矿泉疗养地
No, no, a spa is where you go to get a massage and the like.
不不 矿泉疗养地是你可以享受按♥摩♥的地方
You were in an insane asylum.
你去的可是在精神病院
Oh, it's been fun to see you.
见到你真的是很开心呢
I have such a big day
可我明天还有好多正事要做
Tomorrow because I have an election to supervise.
我还要监督一项选举
I know, because I am supervising your supervising.
我知道 因为我就是过来监督你的监督的
We have so much to say to each other.
我们还有好多要聊
I look forward to it. See you later.
我很是期待 再会
Well, okay, okay. Goodbye.
好 再见
Oh, God
我的天
We have a situation with your hotel room.
您定的旅馆房♥间出问题了
What is it? Your bidet is splashy
又怎么了? 您的坐浴盆水花四溅
and there's no terry cloth robe or shower cap.
这里还没有毛巾布长袍和浴帽
Wait, you tested my bidet?
等下 你试过了我的坐浴盆?
Don't worry, I'm gonna
您别担心 我一定
Fix this before tub time. I don't care.
在您沐浴之前修好 我才不管
I'm on it.
我马上去做
Hey, Kent.
嘿 肯特
Sorry, Mike, you cannot stay with me.
不好意思 迈克 你不能和我一起住
Please don't make me make up a reason.
请别逼我胡诌理由
Listen to me. I went to find a hotel room, right?
听我说 我已经很努力找宾馆了好吗?
Nobody speaks English here,
但这鬼地方根本没人说英语
Everything was really confusing to me,
我被这的一切搞得一头雾水
And I was chased by children.
还被一群小鬼追着跑
And I think I may have voted.
而且我可能已经投票了
Mike, that is the kind of
迈克 这可是我们
Voting irregularity that we are here to prevent.
正要避免的不正当投票
That sounds bad. Look, please, can you help me get it off?
听起来真糟 你能不能帮我弄掉这颜色?
Unless you want the entire thumb removed with a utility blade,
除非你想要整个手指被锋利的小刀割下来
I suggest you find another person.
我建议你还是另寻高明
Mom, I told you
妈 我都说过了
I get more homesick when you call.
你每次打过来我都会更想家
Hi, what do you have that's like SpaghettiOs?
请问你们这里有意粉之类的东西吗?
...and I said, "It's in my carry-on."
...然后我说"就在我的行李里"
You know what, forget it. I'm not hungry.
算了 我还不饿
Oh, crap.
糟糕
Oh, Mike, now's not a good time.
迈克 现在可不太合适
I'm laying out her shoes, Mike! You have to help me.
我在整理她的鞋 迈克! 你一定得帮帮我
I accidentally voted and now my thumb is green.
我不小心投了一票 我现在指头已经绿了
The same thing happened to me! Oh, my God!
我也是! 我的天!
Oh, my God, oh, my God. How did it happen?
我的天 我的天 这一切都是怎么发生的?
I went out to get a terry cloth robe and there was this crowd
我出去买♥♥一条浴袍 看到一群人聚在那
And I asked them where Nordstrom's was
然后我过去问诺德斯特龙百货公♥司♥在哪
And then the next thing I know, they dyed my thumb
我还没反应过来 他们就染了我的手指
And an old lady who
一个闻起来像孜然的老妇人
smelled like cumin wouldn't stop hugging me!
抱我抱的根本停不下来!
Mine smelled like paprika. Oh, God!
我遇见的闻起来像辣椒粉 苍天啊!
We cannot let anyone see this.
我们可不能让别人看见这个
I can't afford to lose this job, Gary,
我承担不起被炒的代价 盖瑞
But I can't afford to keep it either.
但这工作我也做不下去了
I mean, it so expensive to commute from DC.
光是去特区的通勤费就贵的不行
And I haven't been paid yet. Oh, Mike.
而且我还没拿到工资 哦 迈克
But I don't wanna lose it, I think.
但我觉得 我也不想失去它
Hey, Gary, can I sleep on your couch?
盖瑞 我能睡你沙发吗?
No.
不行
Hard no? It's a hard no.
坚决不行? 铁板钉钉的不行
Get some food before everyone else.
在别人之前先搞到了点食物
Okay, I never ever wanna see the inside of your mouth again.
我再也不想看见你嘴里的构造了
Okay? It looks like a Haitian porta-potty in there.
好吗? 跟海地的厕所别无二致
Copy that. Okay, I just saw it again.
收到 我又看到了
Right? Copy.
听到没? 听到了
I find this kind of food display really repulsive.
这儿食物真是令人作恶
I know. Just a spoonful of this caviar
我知道 就一勺鱼子酱
Will pay for a wind turbine for a whole village.
都能为这里的一个村建起风力发电机
Yeah, but do we really want these people to have electricity?
但我们真的想这群人搞到电吗?
Professor Nikolai Genidze, he's Georgia's only hope
尼古拉·詹蒂兹教授 他是格鲁吉亚
For escape this cycle of corruption and decadence.
摆脱腐♥败♥与退化恶性循环的唯一希望
Jesus, you and Doyle really have a wide-on for this guy.
上帝啊 你和道尔对这家伙还真是信心满满呢
Well, you know that the moment that
你知道他宣布
He announced that he was running for the presidency,
竞选总统的那一刻
Murman tried to poison him in a sushi restaurant.
摩尔曼就想在寿司店毒死他
Well, it's a miracle that anybody
任何人在这个国家
Survives eating sushi in this country, Minna.
吃了寿司并活了下来都是奇迹 明娜
He has some scarring. It is purely cosmetic.
他有点伤疤 完全就是装样子
But there's still some cysts and some bubbling.
但还是有点囊肿和水泡
Oh, my God, I need a drink. Selina!
天啊 我得来一杯 塞琳娜!
Madam President! Murman, it's so good to see you!
总统女士! 摩尔曼 很高兴见到你!
Have you imprisoned any good novelists recently?
最近又抓了好的作者没有?
Ah, Ms. Hakkinen.
啊 哈基宁女士
How are things in the international busybody circuit?
世界大忙人巡游得怎么样?
Great, thank you. I was sorry to see
很好 谢谢 很抱歉看到
That your forceful condemnation
你有力的谴责
Did not do more to stop the recent genocide in the Congo.
并没有减少最近刚果的种族灭绝
Maybe next genocide. Or the one after that.
或许等到下次种族灭绝吧 或者再下一个
Excuse me. Oh, hey, Ben.
我先走了 嗨 本
You sure do get around, don't you?
你在这打成一片了 是吧?
Murman here is an old client of mine,
摩尔曼是我的一个老客户
And the only reason he
而且他没有全♥裸♥着
Hasn't been dragged naked through the streets
被人拽着在大街上游♥行♥
And hung upside down from a lamp post
倒挂着吊在路灯上
With his cock stuffed in his mouth
鸡♥巴♥塞在他的嘴里的唯一原因
Is because he took my advice from time to time.
就是因为他时不时听从我的建议
Guilty as charged. Okay, me, too.
惭愧惭愧 好吧 我也是
Madam President, if I could have a word in private?
总统女士 私下聊两句?
Absolutely, although, if it takes more than five minutes,
当然 但是 如果超过了五分钟
I think that Amnesty International will be alerted.
我觉得国际特设组织的警报就响了
I'm not afraid of those guys.
我才不怕那些人呢
Montez and Doyle,
蒙特兹和道尔
They're trying to make Georgia more like America.
他们想把格鲁吉亚弄得更像美国
Look, I saw your last election.
听着 我看了你上一次选举
No, thank you. Well, I can't argue with you there, Murman.
不我才不要呢 好吧 我觉得我不能同意你 摩尔曼
Let me tell you little story
让我给你讲关于一个
About growing up as a tire-burner's son
长在古尔贾阿尼乡下长大的
In the Gurjaani countryside...
修轮胎的儿子的故事...
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表